- 1 PGCIL Dy Manager Recruitment Vacancy Details – Power Grid jobs
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria of PGCIL Recruitment 2016
- 1.2 Power Grid Recruitment 2016 Details
- 1.3 PGCIL Result 2016
- 1.4 Download Power Grid Corporation Recruitment 2016 Notification PDF
PGCIL Dy Manager Recruitment 2016 has recently released on 9th January 2016. Power Grid Corporation of India Limited had been published this advertisement under the notice no. CC/ 06/2015 to fill 17 vacancies of Deputy Manager and Officer posts in various departments. Candidates who were searching for Central Government Jobs may apply for these posts released under Power Grid Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to these Power Grid jobs through PGCIL Recruitment 2016. Candidates can also check the official website www.powergridindia.com for more details regarding the recruitment. The Online Application will be available on the site from 13th January 2016 to 12th February 2016. Other details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, Age limit, etc. regarding Power Grid Corporation Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
PGCIL Dy Manager Recruitment Vacancy Details – Power Grid jobs
|S.no.||Name of the Post||UR||OBC(NCL)||SC||ST|
|1.||Deputy Manager (Finance & Accounts)||09||03||02||01|
|2.||Officer (Company Secretary/CS)||01||01||—||—|
Eligibility Criteria of PGCIL Recruitment 2016
Age limit for Power Grid Corporation Ltd Recruitment
- Minimum age: 18 years.
- For post-1, Maximum age: 39 years.
- For post-2, Maximum age: 33 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable for different categories as per the rules.
Educational Qualification of PGCIL Officer Recruitment
- Dy. Manager: Candidates must have passed CA/ CMA (ICWA) with knowledge in the use of MS Office, Windows and should have nine years post qualification experience as executive / gazetted officer.
- Officer: Candidates must have completed Graduation degree with three post qualification experience in Executive or Gazetted Officer cadre.
NOTE: Click the link for more Central Government Jobs.
Power Grid Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited.
Official Website: www.powergridindia.com
Name of the Post: Dy. Manager & Officer posts.
No of posts: 17.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Location: India.
Selection Process: Candidates applying for PGCIL Dy Manager Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on the following process.
- Scrutiny of Applications.
- Personal Interview.
PGCIL Exam Date:
- Starting date for filling online application form: 13/01/2016 from 5.00 p.m.
- Closing date for submission of the application form: 12/02/2016 up to 11.59 p.m.
- Last date for sending the hard copy of the application form: 27/02/2016.
Application Fee: Candidates must pay the application fee in Bank Draft drawn in the favor of Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd., payable at New Delhi.
- For Unreserved candidates: Rs. 400/-.
- For SC/ST/PWD/Ex-SM candidates: Nil.
- Dy. Manager: Rs. 32,900/- to Rs. 58,000/-.
- Officer: Rs. 24,900/- to Rs. 50,500/-.
Power Grid Online Application
Application form for this Dy. Manager and Officer posts released under PGCIL Dy Manager Recruitment 2016 will be available on our site from 13th January 2016. Click on New Registration for Unregistered users. Login with the unique id that was generated at the time of registration. Kindly open the form for the relevant post from the given link and submit it before the due date. The Application form will be available on the site up to 12th February 2016.
How to Apply:
- Read carefully the notification before applying online.
- Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Make fee payment using demand draft.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Submit the form before completion of the last date.
- Send the hard copy of the application form to the given address by ordinary post before completion of the last date.
Documents to be enclosed along with the Application Form:
- A/C Payee Demand Draft.
- Education Qualification Certificate & Marks List.
- Experience Certificate.
- Proof of Date of Birth(X class Certificate/ Birth Certificate).
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC-NCL Candidates.
- Discharge Certificate(if Applicable).
- Disability Certificate(if Applicable).
The Advertiser (PG),
Post-Box No. 9248,
Krishna Nagar Head Post Office,
Delhi – 110051.
PGCIL Result 2016
After the hiring process has completed, Power Grid Corporation of India Limited will release the results of PGCIL Dy Manager Recruitment 2016. Candidates who have attended the recruitment for this Deputy Manager and Officer posts should check the official website for results. The complete details of Power Grid Recruitment 2016 results will be announced on our site. Visit our site regularly for more updates.