- 1 SSC CGL Tier 1 2016 Exam Analysis
- 1.1 29th August 2016 SSC Exam Analysis CGL
- 1.2 SSC CGL Exam Analysis 29th August 2016 @ ssc.nic.in – Morning and Evening Shift
- 1.3 SSC CGL Morning Shift Paper Pattern
- 1.4 SSC CGL Tier 1 Reasoning & General Intelligence Analysis
- 1.5 Staff Selection Commission CGL Tier 1 General Awareness Analysis
- 1.6 SSC CGL Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude Analysis
- 1.7 SSC CGL Tier 1 English Analysis
- 1.8 29th August SSC CGL Review
- 1.9 SSC CGL 1st Shift Review 29th August 2016
29th August SSC CGL Review and Staff Selection Commission CGL Morning and Evening Shift Exam Analysis here. Aspirants who have attended for SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam, they have to check SSC CGL Tier I exam analysis. We have Given the Staff Selection Commission CGL 1st & 2nd shift Exam Review here. Get SSC Exam Analysis of General Intelligence & Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness, and English.
SSC CGL Tier 1 2016 Exam Analysis
The Staff Selection Commission has conducted the CGL Morning and Evening Shift examinations successfully today. It conducted the Combined Graduate Level Exam on Various Pre decided test centres. A massive number of candidates has attended for SSC exam. All those Aspirants are eagerly waiting for 29th August SSC CGL Review. We found some searches for SSC CGL Exam Analysis today. For those Examined People we gathered a valuable information regarding Staff Selection Commission CGL Exam. We provide the complete Review about Combined Graduate Level Exam here.
29th August 2016 SSC Exam Analysis CGL
The Staff Selection Commission has published a notification to fill various Posts. There are approximately 34000 CGL vacancies had released under SSC CGL Recruitment 2016. The Job seekers who are waiting for Central Government Jobs can utilise this opportunity. The application is available from 13/02/2016 to 10/03/2016. The SSC online application last date is over in the month of February and March. Staff Selection Commission takes a huge number of applications. It Released the SSC CGL Admit card for all applicants.
The exam dates of SSC CGL Tier I is from 27th August 2016 to 29th August 2016. The Exam Dates of SSC CGL Tier II is 30th August 2016 to 11th September 2016. There are Two shifts per day for Tier 1 and three shifts per a day for Tier 2. Candidates who applied for SSC CGL recruitment they can check the CGL Tier 1 Admit Card to know the exam timing & Exam date. Check 29th August SSC CGL Review here.
SSC CGL Exam Analysis 29th August 2016 @ ssc.nic.in – Morning and Evening Shift
SSC is organised by Indian Government. It works to recruit eligible and Interested candidates for Staff Selection Commission. It provides the employment opportunities to the Aspirants who are searching for Central Government jobs. Recently Staff Selection Commission has released the recruitment notification to fill 3400 vacancies such as various posts of Combined Graduate Level. A huge number of candidates had applied for this notification. Check SSC CGL Cut off Marks. The 29th August SSC CGL Review for Shift wise is mentioned below.
SSC CGL Morning Shift Paper Pattern
|SL .NO||Examination Type||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||50||75 Minutes|
The SSC CGL Tier 1 exam is a single paper of 200 marks in 75 Minutes.
Every Incorrect answer takes 0.50 marks from your score.
To score good marks in the Staff Selection Commission Exam Take below Tets
SSC CGL Online Exam – Current Affairs Quiz
Staff Selection Commission CGL – Today GK Quiz
SSC CGL 2016 Exam Important Dates
|Application Starting date||13th February 2016|
|Tier I Closing Date||10th March 2016|
|Tier II Closing Date||14th March 2016|
|Trier I Examination Date||27th August 2016 – 29th August 2016|
SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Schedule and Timings
|SL .NO||Time||Shift 1(10:00 AM to 11:15 AM)||Shift 2 (4:15pm to 5:30pm)|
|2.||Gate Closing Times||09.15||5:00|
|3.||Exam Starting Times||10:00||4:15|
SSC CGL Tier 1 Reasoning & General Intelligence Analysis
Staff Selection Commission conducted the CGL Tier 1 Exam Today. The Reasoning & General Intelligence is for 25 marks. According to the Paper analysis, Covered topics are given below.
- 1. Number Series / Alphabet Series – 5 – 8 Qs.
- 2. Blood Relation – 1 Qs.
- 3. Water Image / Mirror Image – 2 Qs.
- 4. Picture Diagram – 2 Qs.
- 5. Matrix – 1 Qs.
- 6. Paper Cutting – 1 Qs.
- 7. Analogy – 2 Qs.
- 8. Classification – 3 Qs.
- 9. Rest Miscellaneous – 4 Qs.
Note: Good Attempt in Reasoning Section – 20-22 out of 25.
Staff Selection Commission CGL Tier 1 General Awareness Analysis
The General Awareness is 25 for marks. According to the Paper analysis, Covered topics are given below.
- First women Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh – Sucheta Kriplani.
- Sullage water treatment process.
Note: Good Attempt in General Awareness Section – 12/15 out of 25.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude Analysis
The Quantitative Aptitude is for 50 marks. According to the Paper analysis, Covered topics are given below.
1. Number Series – 2 Qs Easy.
2. Bar Chart – 5 Qs Easy (The data provided in the figure is not clear in DI questions).
3. Geometry – 4 Qs Easy to moderate.
4. Trigonometry – 3 Qs Moderate.
5. Rest Miscellaneous Qs – SI & CI, Profit & loss, Percentage, Speed & Distance, Average, etc.
Note: Average Qs – Average marks of 20 students in a class is 35. If one student scores were misread as 85 instead of 45. What is the first average of the class?
Note: Good Attempt in Quant Section – 18-20 / 25.
SSC CGL Tier 1 English Analysis
The English are for 25 marks. According to the Question Paper Analysis, Covered topics are given below.
Level – (Easy to Moderate).
- Reading Comprehension – 5 Qs Easy.
- The passage on – Nehru speech before a member of Constituent Assembly.
- Antonym & Synonym – 3 /4 Qs Easy.
- Idiom/phrases – 3 Qs Moderate.
- Spelling Correction – 1 Qs Moderate.
- Sentence Improvement – 3 Qs Easy.
- One Word Substitution – 3 Qs Moderate.
- Error Detection – 3 Qs Easy.
- Fill in the blanks – 3 Qs Easy.
Note: Good Attempt in English Section – 18-20 / 25.
29th August SSC CGL Review
29th August SSC CGL Review is here. After a long, waiting SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam is over. The first Shift of the SSC Common Graduate Level (CGL) examination conducted from 10:00 am to 11:15 am today, August 29, 2016. The Test held at exam centres across the country. The Tier I Exam paper had four parts: Quantitative Aptitude, English Language, Reasoning & General Intelligence, and General Knowledge.
SSC CGL 1st Shift Review 29th August 2016
SSC CGL 29th August Exam Over All Review – Moderate.
SSC CGL General Awareness Exam Analysis – Moderate.
CGL General Intelligence & Reasoning Review – Easy.
SSC CGL Quantitive Aptitude Review – Moderate.
Staff Selection Commission CGL English – Easy to Moderate.
Note: The level of the exam of the first shift was easy. An overall good attempt will be 70+.