- 1 30th August SSC CGL Asked Questions
- 1.1 SSC Combined Graduate Level Questions with Answers 30th August
- 1.2 Staff Selection Commission Tire I Exam questions – www.ssc.nic.in
- 1.3 SSC CGL Morning Shift Questions 2016 @ www.ssc.nic.in
- 1.4 30th August SSC CGL Asked Questions for Afternoon Shift Exam 2016
- 1.5 SSC CGL 30th August Evening Shift Exam Analysis
- 1.6 SSC CGL GK Asked questions 1st shift 30th August
30th August SSC CGL Asked questions for all shifts are here for download. The Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Tire I was conducted by the staff selection commission on 30th Aug 2016. Recruitment.guru provides the SSC CGL 30th AUG Asked Questions along with answers for your convenience. Get the 30th August 2016 1st Shift SSC Combined Graduate Level Asked Questions of here. The Aspirants who are attending for SSC CGL 2016 Exam can check the 30th August SSC CGL 2nd Shift Asked questions with solutions of the 30th August SSC CGL Examination. View the 30th Aug SSC CGL 3rd Shift Asked questions with Answers.
30th August SSC CGL Asked Questions
Staff Selection Commission has decided to conduct the Combine Graduate Level 2016 examination in Online mode. The SSC CGL exam scheduled from 28th Aug 2016 to 11th September. You have to attempt the exam well to get the good marks. We provide the SSC CGL Syllabus & Previous Exam papers along with cut off marks for SSC CGL 2016 exam. We provided the SSC CGL 1st shift Asked Questions of 30th August to get an idea about the SSC CGL Exam 2016. The SSC Jobs comes under the central govt jobs. Some of the 30th Aug SSC CGL 3rd Shift Asked Questions will repeat from the previous year’s question papers & previous shifts.
Many Candidates attended for Staff Selection Commission CGL Tier I online Exam. The Aspirants who attended for SSC CGL Online exam on 30th August are searching for 30th August SSC CGL 1st Shift Asked questions (from Morning Shift 10.00 AM to 11.15 AM ). The Staff Selection Commission dispatched the SSC CGL 2016 hall ticket to the candidates who completed the Application form completely. The Aspirants may download the SSC CGL Hall ticket 2016 to take the SSC CGL Online examination. We gave the SSC CGL Exam complete information for all the shifts. The Staff Selection Commission released the SSC CGL 2016 notification on February month. 34,000 vacancies released under SSC CGL Recruitment notification 2016. The Interested Candidates who are looking for SSC CGL Asked questions have to check this post.
SSC Combined Graduate Level Questions with Answers 30th August
The candidates who taken the SSC CGL Online exam are curiously looking for 2nd Shift SSC CGL Asked Questions 30th August ( from 01.15 PM – 02.30 PM). The Staff Selection Commission issued the Staff Selection Commission CGL call letter to the efficient people. The Candidates can check the SSC CGL 2016 Hall Ticket for taking the Staff Selection Commission Online exam. We are giving the full details regarding the 30th August SSC CGL Asked questions here.
The Staff Selection Commission issued the SSC CGL 2016 notification February month. Nearly the 34,000 jobs under the SSC CGL 2016 Recruitment notification. The Aspirants who are looking for SSC CGL Jobs should check the notification. It is the best opportunity to the all the aspirants. Candidates who applied for the SSC CGL recruitment have prepared well for the exam to get the perfect score. Here we provide the SSC CGL 1st session questions for reference purpose to the applicants. For more information, regarding the 30th AUG SSC CGL Asked Questions 2nd Shift, Check the following section.
Staff Selection Commission Tire I Exam questions – www.ssc.nic.in
The Staff Selection Commission is also knowns as SSC. its Headquarters are located in the state New Delhi, India. The official website of SSC is www.ssc.nic.in. Staff Selection Board conducts a recruitment drive to select efficient candidates to fill various jobs. A vast number of Aspirants aimed their career at SSC Jobs. The Staff Selection Commission Board regularly issues notifications to fill various posts in the different category. Recently, SSC issued an advertisement for the SSC CGL 2016 Exam (Combined Graduate Level). Eligible candidates can apply on ssconline2.gov.in on or before the due date. The candidates need to prepare well to get Cut off Marks in SSC CGL Exam 2016 since it is the highly competitive Exam. So, start your preparation by following the SSC CGL Question Papers.
SSC CGL Morning Shift Questions 2016 @ www.ssc.nic.in
The candidates should report before an half an hour to the Examination time. Check the complete details of SSC Combined Graduate Level I Phase Exam in the following section.
Organisation Name: Staff Selection Commission.
Name of the Post: Various Govt Jobs.
Name of the Exam: SSC Combined Graduate Level Tier 1 Exam.
Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
No. of Vacancies: Approximately 34,000 Posts.
Category: Previous Papers.
Exam Date: 28th August 2016 to 11th August 2016.
SSC CGL 2016 Important Dates:
SSC CGL 2016 Exam Important Dates
|1.||Application Registration Starting date||13th February 2016|
|2.||Closing Date of Tier-I||10th March 2016|
|3.||Tier-II Closing Date||14th March 2016|
|4.||Trier I Examination Date||30th August 2016|
The Candidates can check the SSC CGL Tier I Online Exam Timings here.
Staff Selection Commission CGL All Slots 2016 Examination Timings
|Exam Shifts||Shift 1||Shift 2||Shift 3|
|Exam Time||10 AM -11:15 AM||1:15 PM- 2:30 PM||4:15 PM -5:30 PM|
30th August SSC CGL Asked Questions for Afternoon Shift Exam 2016
Check SSC Combined Graduate Level Shift I General Awareness Asked Questions of 30th August 2016.
CAG does not audit which of the below mentioned –State govt. accounts.
- Which monument called dream of stones?
- The boiling point of water depends on?
- Central government accounts, Local bodies, Government, run companies?
- The dispute over Siachen is between which two countries?
- The highest number of gold deposits found in which desert?
- Which state has more literacy – Punjab, Mizoram, Maharashtra, Odisha?
- Kakori conspiracy took place in the year?
Check SSC CGL Some Mathematic questions :-
- if tan(@-15)=root 3, then, @=?
- If X+1/X =5 then x/x^2+x+1 3.1..8…29…343…441..729, see the wrong no. In the series.
SSC CGL General Knowledge Asked question of Prelims Examination of all Slots
Get 30th AUG SSC CGL Asked Questions for Morning Shif.
- What is the full form of WEP?
- When did french revolution begin – 1789
- Find Odd one? Agra, Darjeeling, Shimla, ooty – Agra
- United Nations established in which year – 24 October 1945
- Morphology of chromosome can be best observed in which stage of cell division – Metaphase stage
- Euro Cup 2016 Winner is – Portugal
- Who is called the blade runner?
- Vande Mataram song has been taken from which Book – Anandamath
- Which of the following range parallel to the Indian Coastline
- Which county allows human euthanasia – Netherlands
- Maximum thorium reserve in which country – India
- First viceroy who died in India – Lord Mayo
- What is the reason for the Maximum pollution in the world?
- How the Acid rain forms.
- What is the zeolite?
- Where is the Siachen…….
SSC CGL 30th August Evening Shift Exam Analysis
The candidates can also check SSC CGL Morning shift / Afternoon shift/ Evening shift Exam Review is here. After a long waiting for Staff Selection Commission CGL Tier 1 Exam is over. The Second Shift of the SSC Common Graduate Level (CGL) examination is conducted from 1:15 pm to 02:30 pm August 30, 2016. The SSC CGL Examination held at various centres across the country. The SSC CGL Tier I Exam paper have four parts: Reasoning & General Intelligence, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language and General Knowledge. Most of the candidates say that SSC CGL exam is easy, but the online SSC server is slow. The aspirants who attended for the exam says that time wasted during the questions loading. Some of the candidates stated that General Knowledge was bit tough compared to other topics.
SSC CGL GK Asked questions 1st shift 30th August
- First women Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh – Sucheta Kriplani
- What is the purest form of Carbon – Diamond
- What is formed when sodium bicarbonate is heated – Baking soda
- First Indian to receive special honorary Oscar award – Satyajit Ray
- Headquarters of SAARC – Kathmandu
- Father of renaissance in India – Raja Ram Mohan Roy
- Dilwara temple situated in – Rajasthan
- First female governor of India – Sarojini Naidu
- Which state has more literacy rate among the following (Punjab, Mizoram, Maharashtra, Odisha) – Mizoram
- Another name of World Bank – International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (IBRD)
- Why planets do not twinkle – They are closer to earth
- Who is the Coach of Indian cricket team – Anil Kumble
- Who won 2016 women singles Wimbledon? – Serena Williams
- Playing it my way autobiography of? – Sachin Tendulkar
- Freedom of privacy is related to which article? – Under Article 21
- Which part of the brain is associated with hearing? – Cerebrum
- Mission Indradhanush is related to? – Immunization
- Food conduction in plants is through? – phloem
- Outermost ranges of Himalayas? – Shivalik
- Sahitya Academy awards are given in how many languages? – 24
- Who is present Nepal PM? – Pushpa Kamal Dahal
- Which of these are soluble in water (Sodium sulphate, lead sulphate, zinc, etc)
- Minimum attendance in Loksabha for proceeding session? – 1/10 of total Seats = 55
- Washing Machine is based on what concept?
- What is Zeolite? – any of a large group of minerals consisting of hydrated aluminosilicates of sodium, potassium, calcium, and barium.
- Kakori conspiracy took place in which year? – 1925
- Siachen glacier dispute is between which two countries? – India & China
- Pulitzer Prize is given in which filed? – Journalism
- Name the word when Earth is at a max distance from Sun? – Aphelion
- First women President of Nepal? – Bidhya Devi Bhandari
- Desert with high gold reserves? – South Gobi Desert
- Rann of Kutch is famous for? – Seasonal salt marsh
- First women Speaker of Lok Sabha? – Meira Kumar
- BC Roy award is given in which field? – Medicine
- Government bodies not under the Attorney general of India? –
- What is azolla used for? – Rice cultivation
- Great barrier reef in which ocean? – Pacific Ocean
- Highest source of air pollution in the world? – Carbon Monoxide
- Components responsible for acid rain? – sulfur dioxide (SO2) and nitrogen oxides
- Great barrier reef in which ocean? – Pacific Ocean
We will update more questions…..