Are you searching for SSC CGL Tier I Exam Question Papers? Here we are providing the 31st AUG SSC CGL Asked Questions with answers for your convenience. Check SSC Combined Graduate Level Asked Questions of 31st August 2016 for all shifts here. The Candidates attending for SSC CGL Exam may check the SSC Phase I exam Questions with solutions of the 31st AUG 2016 SSC Examination. The Combined Graduate Level Tire I was conducted by the staff selection commission on 31st Aug 2016. Recruitment.guru provides the SSC CGL 31st AUG Asked Questions along with answers for your convenience.
SSC has decided to conduct the Combine Graduate Level 2016 examination in Online mode. The SSC CGL exam scheduled from 27th August 2016 to 11th September 2016. You have to attempt the exam well to get the good marks. We provide the SSC CGL Syllabus & Previous Exam Papers along with Cut off marks for SSC CGL 2016 exam. We provided the SSC CGL 1st shift Asked Questions of 31st August to get an idea about the SSC CGL Exam 2016. The SSC Jobs comes under the central govt jobs. Some of the 31st Aug SSC CGL 3rd Shift Asked Questions will repeat from the previous year’s question papers & previous shifts.
Many Candidates attended for Staff Selection Commission CGL Tier I online Exam. The Aspirants who attended for SSC CGL Online exam on 31st August are searching for 31st August SSC CGL 1st Shift Asked Questions (from Morning Shift 10.00 AM to 11.15 AM). The Staff Selection Commission dispatched the SSC CGL 2016 hall ticket to the candidates who completed the Application form completely. The candidates may download the SSC CGL Admit Card 2016 to take the SSC CGL Online examination. We are providing the SSC CGL Tier I Exam complete information for all the shifts. The Staff Selection Commission released the SSC CGL 2016 notification on February month for approximately 34,000 posts released under SSC CGL Recruitment notification 2016. The Interested aspirants who are looking for SSC CGL Asked Questions for Prelims exam can check this post.
SSC Combined Graduate Level Questions with Answers 31st August 2016
The candidates who taken the SSC CGL Tier I Online Exam are curiously looking for 2nd Shift SSC CGL Asked Questions 31st August ( from 01.15 PM – 02.30 PM). The SSC issued the Staff Selection Commission CGL call letter to the efficient people. The Candidates can check the SSC CGL 2016 Hall Ticket for taking the SSC CGL Online exam. We are giving the full details regarding the 31st August SSC CGL Asked questions here.
The Staff Selection Commission issued the SSC CGL 2016 notification February month. Nearly the Approximately 34,000 jobs under the SSC CGL 2016 Recruitment notification. The Aspirants who are looking for SSC CGL Jobs should check the notification. It is the best opportunity to the all the aspirants. Candidates who applied for the Staff Selection Commission CGL recruitment have prepared well for the exam to get the perfect score. Here we provide the SSC CGL 1st session questions for reference purpose to the applicants. For more information, regarding the 31st AUG SSC CGL Asked Questions 2nd Shift, Check the following section.
Staff Selection Commission Tire I Exam Asked Questions – www.ssc.nic.in
The Staff Selection Commission is also knowns as SSC Headquartered in New Delhi, India. The official website of SSC is www.ssc.nic.in. Staff Selection Commission Board conducts a recruitment drive to select enthusiastic candidates to fill various jobs. A vast number of candidates aimed their career at SSC Jobs. The Staff Selection Commission Board regularly issues notifications to fill various posts in the different category. Recently, SSC issued an advertisement for the SSC CGL 2016 Exam (Combined Graduate Level). Eligible candidates can apply on ssconline2.gov.in on or before the due date. The candidates need to prepare hard to get Cut off Marks in SSC CGL Exam 2016 since it is the highly competitive Exam. So, start your preparation by following the SSC CGL Question Papers.
SSC CGL Morning Shift Questions 2016 @ www.ssc.nic.in
The aspirants should report before an half an hour to the Examination time. Check the complete details of SSC Combined Graduate Level I Phase Exam in the following section.
Organisation Name: Staff Selection Commission.
Post Name: Various Government Jobs.
Name of the Examination : SSC Combined Graduate Level Tier 1 Examination.
Official Site: www.ssc.nic.in
Number of Vacancies: Approximately 34,000 Posts.
Category: Previous Papers.
Examination Date: 27th August 2016 to 11th August 2016.
SSC CGL 2016 Important Dates:
SSC CGL 2016 Exam Important Dates
|1.||Application Registration Commencement date||13th February 2016|
|2.||Closing Date of Tier-I Registration||10th March 2016|
|3.||Closing Date for Tier-II Registration||14th March 2016|
|4.||Trier I Examination Date||31st August 2016|
Here you can also check the SSC CGL Tier I Online Exam Timings.
Staff Selection Commission CGL All Slots 2016 Examination Timings
|Exam Shifts||Shift 1||Shift 2||Shift 3|
|Exam Time||10 AM -11:15 AM||1:15 PM- 2:30 PM||4:15 PM -5:30 PM|
31st August SSC CGL Asked Questions for Afternoon Shift Exam 2016
Check SSC Combined Graduate Level Shift I General Awareness Asked Questions of 31st August 2016.
CAG does not audit which of the below mentioned –State govt. accounts.
- The Water boiling point depends on?
- In which desert the highest number of gold deposits found?
- Central government accounts, Government, Local bodies, run companies?
- In which two countries the dispute over Siachen?
- Which monument called dream of stones?
- Kakori conspiracy took place in the year?
- Which state has more literacy – Punjab, Maharashtra, Mizoram, Odisha?
Check SSC CGL Tier I Some Mathematic questions:-
- if tan(@-15)=root 3, then, @=?
- If X+1/X =5 then x/x^2+x+1 3.1..8…29…343…441..729, see the wrong no. In the series.
SSC CGL General Knowledge Asked question of Prelims Examination of all Slots
Get 31st AUG SSC CGL Asked Questions for Morning Shif.
- What are the abbreviations of WEP?
- The French revolution begin – 1789.
- Get Odd one? Agra, Shimla, Darjeeling, Ooty – Agra
- In which year the United Nations was established – 24 October 1945.
- Who is called the blade runner?
- Which stage of cell division the Morphology of the chromosome can be best observed – Metaphase stage.
- Winner of Euro Cup 2016- Portugal.
- In which Book the Vande Mataram song has been taken – Anandamath.
- Which of the following range parallel to the Indian Coastline
- In Which County allows human euthanasia? – Netherlands.
- Who died in the First viceroy in India – Lord Mayo.
- In which country the Maximum thorium reserve available – India.
- The reason for the Maximum pollution in the world?
- How the Acid rain forms.
- What is the zeolite?
- Where is the Siachen…….
SSC CGL 31st August Evening Shift Exam Analysis
The candidates can also check SSC CGL Morning shift / Afternoon shift/ Evening shift Exam Review is here. After a long waiting for Staff Selection Commission CGL Tier I First Shift Exam is over. The Second Shift of the SSC Common Graduate Level (CGL) examination is conducted from 1:15 pm to 02:30 pm August 31st, 2016. The SSC CGL Examination held at various centres across the country. The SSC CGL Tier I Exam paper have four parts: Reasoning and General Intelligence, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language and GK papers. Most of the candidates say that SSC CGL Tier I exam is easy, but the online SSC server is slow. The aspirants who attended for the exam says that time wasted during the questions loading. Some of the aspirants stated that General Knowledge was bit tough compared to other topics.
SSC CGL GK Asked Questions 1st shift 31st August
- Who are the First women Chief Minister of UP (Uttar Pradesh)? – Sucheta Kriplani.
- What is the purest form of Carbon? – Diamond
- The result obtained when sodium bicarbonate is heated – Baking soda.
- Who receives the First Indian special honorary Oscar award? – Satyajit Ray.
- Where is the SAARC Headquarter is located? – Kathmandu.
- Who is the Father of the renaissance in India? – Raja Ram Mohan Roy.
- In Where the Dilwara temple situated? – Rajasthan.
- Who is the First female governor of India? – Sarojini Naidu.
- Select the state has more literacy rate from the following (Maharashtra, Mizoram, Punjab, Odisha) – Mizoram.
- What is the Another name of World Bank? – International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (IBRD).
- Who is the Coach of Indian cricket team? – Anil Kumble.
- What is the Reason for the planets do not twinkle? – They are closer to earth.
- Who won the women singles 2016 Wimbledon? – Serena Williams.
- Whose autobiography is the Playing it my way? – Sachin Tendulkar.
- Mission Indradhanush is related to? – Immunization.
- In Which article the Freedom of privacy is related? – Under Article 21.
- Which part of the brain is associated with hearing? – Cerebrum.
- Food conduction in plants is through? – phloem.
- What are the Outermost ranges of Himalayas? – Shivalik.
- In Which Field BC Roy award is given? – Medicine.
- Sahitya Academy Awards are given in how many languages? – 24.
- Who is the present Prime Minister of Nepal? – Pushpa Kamal Dahal.
- Which of these are soluble in water (Sodium sulphate, lead sulphate, zinc, etc.).
- Minimum attendance in Loksabha for proceeding session? – 1/10 of Total Seats = 55.
- What is the Working principle of Washing Machine?
- What is Zeolite? – any of a large group of minerals consisting of hydrated aluminosilicates of sodium, potassium, calcium, and barium.
- Siachen glacier dispute is between which two countries? – India & China
- Pulitzer Prize is given in which filed? – Journalism
- Name the word when Earth is at a max distance from Sun? – Aphelion
- Who is the First women President of Nepal? – Bidhya Devi Bhandari
- Desert with high gold reserves? – South Gobi Desert
- Rann of Kutch is famous for? – Seasonal salt marsh
- First women Speaker of Lok Sabha? – Meira Kumar
- Who are the Government bodies not under the Attorney General of India?
- What is Azolla used for? – Rice cultivation
- Great barrier reef in which ocean? – Pacific Ocean
- The highest source of air pollution in the world? – Carbon Monoxide
- Components responsible for acid rain? – sulphur dioxide (SO2) and nitrogen oxides
- Great barrier reef in which ocean? – Pacific Ocean
We will update more questions…..