- 1 7th Sept SSC CGL Asked Questions
- 1.1 SSC Combined Graduate Level Questions & Answers 7th Sept 2016
- 1.2 SSC Combined Graduate Level Tier-I Question Paper
- 1.3 SSC CGL Morning/ Afternoon/ Evening Shift Questions & Answers 2016 – www.ssc.nic.in
- 1.4 SSC CGL 7th September Asked Questions for 1st, 2nd, 3rd Shifts Exam
- 1.5 SSC CGL 7th Sept Tier 1 Exam Papers
- 1.6 SSC CGL Asked Questions of 7th Sept 2016
7th Sept SSC CGL Asked Questions 2016 are available here. Here we are giving the 7th September SSC CGL Tier 1 Asked Questions with answers for your convenience. Check SSC Combined Graduate Level Asked Questions of 7th September 2016 for 1st, 2nd, 3rd shifts. The Candidates attending for SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam may refer the SSC Phase I exam Questions with solutions of the 7th September 2016 SSC Examination. The SSC Combined Graduate Level Tier I was conducted by the staff selection commission on 7th September 2016. Recruitment.guru provides the SSC CGL 7th September Asked Questions along with answers for your convenience.
7th Sept SSC CGL Asked Questions
The Staff Selection Commission decided to conduct the Combine Graduate Level Tier I Exam 2016 in Online. The SSC CGL Exam programmed from 27th August 2016 to 11th September 2016. You have to attempt the exam well to score well in SSC Tier 1 Exam. We provided the SSC CGL Syllabus & SSC CGL Previous Years Papers, SSC CGL Tier 1 Answer Key in addition to the Cut off marks for SSC CGL exam 2016. Our website recruitment.guru given the 7th Sept SSC CGL Asked Questions of the 1st shift, 2nd Shift & 3rd Shifts to get an idea about the SSC CGL Exam 2016. The SSC CGL Jobs comes under the Central Govt Jobs. Some of the 7th September SSC CGL 3rd Slot Asked Questions will repeat from the previous year’s question papers & previous shifts.
A huge number of candidates attended for Staff Selection Commission CGL Tier I online Exam. The applicants who attended for SSC CGL Online exam on 7th September are searching for SSC CGL 1st, 2nd & 3rd Shift Asked Questions. Staff Selection Commission issued the SSC CGL Admit Cards 2016 to the candidates who completed the registration completely. Aspirants may download the SSC CGL Hall Tickets 2016 to take the SSC CGL Online examination. We are providing the SSC CGL Tier I Exam complete information for all the shifts. The Staff Selection Commission released the SSC CGL 2016 notification on February month for approximately 34,000 posts published under SSC CGL Recruitment notification 2016. The Interested aspirants who are looking for 7th Sept SSC CGL Asked Questions for Prelims exam can check this post.
SSC Combined Graduate Level Questions & Answers 7th Sept 2016
Candidates who have taken the SSC CGL Tier I Online Exam are curiously looking for 1st, 2nd Shift & 3rd shift SSC CGL Asked Questions 7th Sept ( from 01.15 PM – 02.30 PM). The Staff Selection Commission published the Staff Selection Commission CGL call letter to the efficient people. The Candidates can check the SSC CGL 2016 Hall Ticket for taking the SSC CGL Tier 1 Online examination. Here, we are giving the full info about the 7th Sept SSC CGL Asked questions.
The Staff Selection Commission has issued the SSC CGL notification 2016 in the month of February. There are nearly 34,000 jobs under the SSC CGL 2016 Recruitment notification. Aspirants who are looking for the SSC CGL Jobs should refer the notification. It is the best opportunity to the all the aspirants. Candidates who applied for the Staff Selection Commission CGL recruitment have prepared well for the exam to get the perfect score. Here we provide the SSC CGL Second shift questions for reference purpose. For more information about the 7th September SSC CGL Asked Questions go through below section.
SSC Combined Graduate Level Tier-I Question Paper
The Staff Selection Commission popularly known as SSC and headquartered in New Delhi, India. Staff Selection Commission Board conducts a recruitment drive to select enthusiastic candidates to fill various jobs. The official website of SSC is www.ssc.nic.in. A huge number of candidates aimed their career at SSC Jobs. The Staff Selection Commission Board regularly issues notifications to fill various posts in the different category. Recently, SSC published an advertisement for the SSC CGL Exam 2016, i.e., Combined Graduate Level. The eligible aspirants can apply on www.ssconline2.gov.in on or before the due date. The candidates need to prepare hard to get the Cut off Marks in SSC CGL Exam 2016 since it is the highly competitive Exam. So, you can begin preparation by following the SSC CGL Asked Questions.
SSC CGL Morning/ Afternoon/ Evening Shift Questions & Answers 2016 – www.ssc.nic.in
The applicants who want to attend the SSC CGL Exam should report before an half an hour to the Examination time. Refer the complete details of SSC CGL Tier I Exam in the below section.
Organisation Name: Staff Selection Commission.
Post Name: Various Government Jobs.
Name of the Examination: SSC Combined Graduate Level Tier 1 Examination.
Official Site: www.ssc.nic.in
Number of Vacancies: Approximately 34,000 Posts.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Dates: 27th August to 11th September 2016.
Category: 7th Sept SSC CGL Asked Questions.
SSC CGL 2016 Important Dates
|1.||Starting date of Registration Commencement date||13th February 2016|
|2.||Closing Date of SSC Tier-I Registration||10th March 2016|
|3.||Closing Date for SSC Tier-II Registration||16th March 2016|
|4.||SSC CGL Tier I Examination Dates||27th August to 11th September 2016|
Here, you can also get the SSC CGL Tier I Online Exam Timings.
Staff Selection Commission CGL All Slots 2016 Examination Timings
|Exam Shifts||Shift 1||Shift 2||Shift 3|
|Exam Time||10 AM -11:15 AM||1:15 PM- 2:30 PM||4:15 PM -5:30 PM|
SSC CGL 7th September Asked Questions for 1st, 2nd, 3rd Shifts Exam
Check SSC Combined Graduate Level Shift I Asked Questions of 7th September 2016.
- Name the Book written by panini?
- NTPC is related to which field?
Ans. Power Development
- First Muslim mayor of London?
Ans. Sadiq Khan
- Pankaj adwani related to which sport?
- Pressure measured by which meter?
- Bauxite used in which industry?
Ans. Aluminium industry
- Khizr Khan was the founder of which dynasty?
Ans. Sayyid Dynasty
- Black soil another name is?
Ans. Regur Soil
- What are the scheduled bank?
Ans. Bank listed in the schedule of RBI.
- Which instrument is used to measure humidity?
- Lady ratan tata award is given in which fields?
- How thermal electricity is generated?
Ans. Coal heat is used to produce water steam
- Newly form president in brazil?
Ans. Michel Temer
- What happens After corrosion weight of Iron?
SSC CGL General Knowledge Asked question of Prelims Examination of all Slots
Get 7th Sept SSC CGL Asked Questions for Afternoon Shift.
1. First Indian in British House Commons?
Ans: Mr Dadabhai Naoroji
2. Which of the following joints bones and muscles?
3. Bhakra Nangal Dam on which river?
4. Wind blowing in one direction over rocks makes?
5. Great Wall of China is constructed in which regime?
Ans: Qin Shi Huangdi
6. Where is Chabahar?
7. Many solar cells connected?
Ans: Soar panel
8. First Post Office ATM is in?
9. Does sphygmometer measure pressure in which part?
Ans: Blood pressure
10. Is Wheeler island in?
11. Dipa Karmakar related to which sport?
12. If the budget proposal was rejected in the state assembly then?
13. Indian Nationality is given by which department?
14. Commercially utilised energy resource?
Ans: Natural Gas
SSC CGL 7th Sept Tier 1 Exam Papers
The Aspirants can also check the SSC CGL Morning shift/ Afternoon shift/ Evening shift Exam Review is here. After a long waiting for Staff Selection Commission CGL Tier I First Shift Exam over. The First/ Second/ Third Shift of the SSC Common Graduate Level (CGL) examination conducted successfully on September 7th, 2016. The SSC CGL Examination held at various centres across the country. The 7th Sept SSC CGL Asked Questions have four parts: Reasoning and General Intelligence, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language and GK Papers.
Most of the candidates say that SSC CGL Tier I exam is easy, but the online SSC server is slow. The aspirants who attended for the SSC Exam says that time wasted during the questions loading. Some of the aspirants stated that General Knowledge was tough compared to the other topics. You can also visit the Official Website www.ssc.nic.in for more updates.
SSC CGL Asked Questions of 7th Sept 2016
Meanwhile, refer the SSC CGL Asked Questions of 07/09/2016 for First/ Second/ Third Shifts.
1.What is the theme of Rio Olympics,2016?
Ans: World Peace and Environment
2. Longest railway lines in the world connect which two places?
3. On 7th May 2015, the Indian Parliament passed the 119th constitutional amendment Bill 2013, which now after the assent of the President will enter into the statute book as Constitution 100th Amendment Act 2015 related to?
Ans: India and Bangladesh share a 4,096 km land boundary covering in the states of West Bengal, Assam, Tripura, Meghalaya and Mizoram.
4. How is the Lok Sabha Speaker removed in India?
Ans: By voting ( More than 50% is required)
5. What proteins are present in milk?
6. Goitre disease is caused due to deficiency of which minerals?
7. What constitutes sedition, under the Indian Penal Code?
Ans: Section 124-A
8. In Weil’s Disease, the affected organ is?
9. Quit India movement started in which city by Mahatma Gandhi?
10. Shearer Award for which games?
11. Which country wins the Hockey World Cup, 2016?
We will update more Asked questions very soon…..