- 1 Andhra Bank PO Previous Papers
- 2 Andhra Bank PO Syllabus
- 3 Andhra Bank PO Exam Pattern
- 3.1 Andhra Bank – www.andhrabank.in
- 3.2 Andhra Bank PO Sample Questions – Quantitative Aptitude
- 3.3 Andhra Bank PO Model Questions – Reasoning
- 3.4 Andhra Bank PO Practice Questions – English
- 3.5 Andhra Bank PO Previous Papers – Reasoning
- 3.6 Andhra Bank PO Previous Papers – Quantitative Aptitude
- 3.7 Andhra Bank PO Previous Papers – English Language
- 3.8 Andhra Bank PO Previous Papers – General Awareness
- 3.9 Andhra Bank Probationary Officer Sample Papers
- 3.10 Andhra Bank Probationary Officer Exam Details
- 3.11 Andhra Bank PO Previous Papers, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
Andhra Bank PO Previous Papers
Andhra Bank PO Previous Papers are available here to download for free. The candidates who preparing for Andhra Bank Probationary Officer Exam are in search for Andhra Bank PO Exam Pattern & Andhra Bank PO Previous Year Questions. Those aspirants can download Andhra Bank Junior Management Grade / Scale-I Officer Solved Papers from our recruitment.guru website. We have updated the Andhra Bank PO Sample Questions which helps the candidates who are appearing for the Andhra Bank written exam. The direct links to download Andhra Bank PO Previous Papers are given below.
The Andhra Bank authorities has released the recruitment notification for the post of Probationary Officer. Many of the interested candidates who are willing to do bank job will apply for this notification. So, the competition for the post is also tough. In order to get good score in the written exam candidates have to prepare well for the exam. To obtain merit list in written exam proper preparation for the exam is necessary. For the sake of those aspirants, we have updated the Andhra Bank PO Sample Papers along with answers to give proper guidance for the candidates.
Andhra Bank PO Syllabus
Applicants have to know the Andhra Bank PO Syllabus topics that are given in Andhra Bank PO exam paper. By knowing these Syllabus topics, it will become easy for the candidates during their exam preparation. The following are the Syllabus topics for Andhra Bank PO Exam.
- Quantitative Aptitude.
- English Language.
- General Awareness
Andhra Bank PO Exam Pattern
The candidates who had applied for Andhra Bank PO Exam have to check the exam pattern to know the pattern of Question Paper and duration of time and marks allotted for each subject and type of the test. Check the following table for Andhra Bank PO Exam Pattern.
Andhra Bank – www.andhrabank.in
Andhra Bank is public Sector Bank. The bank headquarters are located in Hyderabad, India. Andhra Bank has 2570 branches all over India. It operates in 25 states & three Union Territories. The Andhra Bank is having many branches all over the country. The main objective of Andhra Bank is to uplift rural India and increase credits for development of Agriculture and rural non-farm sectors. The Andhra Bank releases notifications every year for recruitment of candidates into various posts. Eligible candidates who are interested in Bank Jobs or Central Government Jobs can apply to this posts in online mode after the release of notification. Applicants can visit the official website for further details. The authorised website of Andhra Bank is www.andhrabank.in
Recently it has released the recruitment notification for the post of Junior Management Grade / Scale-I Officer i.e Probationary Officer post. Many of the interested candidates had applied for this notification. The applicants can get Andhra Bank PO Study Material from our site. These papers will be helpful for the candidates during their exam preparation. So, bookmark our website to get latest updates regarding Andhra Bank PO Exam.
Andhra Bank PO Sample Questions – Quantitative Aptitude
1. A train running at the speed of 60 km/hr crosses a pole in 9 seconds. What is the length of the train?
- 120 metres
- 180 metres
- 324 metres
- 150 metres
2. The length of the bridge, which a train 130 metres long and travelling at 45 km/hr can cross in 30 seconds, is:
- 200 m
- 225 m
- 245 m
- 250 m
3. A, B and C can do a piece of work in 20, 30 and 60 days respectively. In how many days can A do the work if he is assisted by B and C on every third day?
- 12 days
- 15 days
- 16 days
- 18 days
4. A father said to his son, “I was as old as you are at the present at the time of your birth”. If the father’s age is 38 years now, the son’s age five years back was:
- 14 years
- 19 years
- 33 years
- 38 years
5. What least number must be added to 1056, so that the sum is completely divisible by 23 ?
1. Look at this series: 7, 10, 8, 11, 9, 12, … What number should come next?
Andhra Bank PO Model Questions – Reasoning
2. Marathon is to race as hibernation is to
3. All the trees in the park are flowering trees.
Some of the trees in the park are dogwoods.
All dogwoods in the park are flowering trees.
If the first two statements are true, the third statement is
4. ELFA, GLHA, ILJA, _____, MLNA
5. Look at this series: 1.5, 2.3, 3.1, 3.9, … What number should come next?
Andhra Bank PO Practice Questions – English
Check some of the Sample Questions for English along with Andhra Bank PO Previous Papers.
1. BRIEF – Synonym?
2. Find the correctly spelt word?
3. ENORMOUS – Antonym?
5. To keeps one’s temper
- To become hungry
- To be in good mood
- To preserve ones energy
- To be aloof from
Andhra Bank PO Previous Papers – Reasoning
Andhra Bank PO Previous Papers – Quantitative Aptitude
Andhra Bank PO Previous Papers – English Language
Andhra Bank PO Previous Papers – General Awareness
Andhra Bank Probationary Officer Sample Papers
Andhra Bank Probationary Officer Exam Details
Name of the organisation: Andhra Bank.
Name of the post: Probationary Officer.
No of vacancies: 200 posts.
Official Site: www.andhrabank.in
Category: Previous Papers.
Andhra Bank PO Previous Papers, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
Here is the direct link to download Andhra Bank PO Previous Papers.