- 1 BIS Scientist Gr B Previous Papers
- 2 BIS
- 3 BIS Standards Exam Model Papers & Practice Questions
- 3.1 BSI Scientist B Previous Papers & Questions For Data Sufficiency
- 3.2 BIS Scientist Gr B Previous Papers For Verbal
- 3.3 BIS Scientist Gr B Previous Papers For Aptitude
- 3.4 BIS Scientist Gr B Previous Papers for Reasoning
- 3.5 BIS Scientist Gr B Previous Papers for Quantitative
- 3.6 BIS Scientist Previous Papers for Various Branches
BIS Scientist Gr B Previous Papers
BIS Scientist Gr B Previous Papers are available here for free download. Candidates who are preparing for Bureau of Indian Standards Scientist Grade B Exam can download BIS Scientist Grade B Previous year Question Papers in our recruitment.guru website. Aspirants who are seeking for BIS Scientist B Sample Question Papers, for those candidates our site is the useful platform to get BIS Scientist Grade B Exam Model Test Papers. With this BIS Scientist B Sample Papers, candidates can easily prepare for the exam. You can check these BIS Scientist B Practice Paper and get an idea about model questions given in the Written test.
Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) is an authorized standards body in India working under the Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food & Public Distribution & Government of India. The BIS is established in 1986. The BIS is formerly known as Indian Standards Institution (ISI). It is a founder member of International Organisation for Standardization. The primary objective of BIS is recognition and promotion of Indian Standards. It handles activities in the field of Standardization, Product and System Certification, Hallmarking of Gold & Silver Jewellery, Laboratory Testing, etc. BIS is also responsible for Standardization and Certification at the International level. BISreleases notifications every year for recruitment of candidates into various posts in different disciplines. Eligible candidates who are interested in Central Government Jobs can apply to this posts in online mode after the release of notification. Applicants can visit the official website for further details. The official website of Bureau of Indian Standards is www.bis.org.in.
BIS Standards Exam Model Papers & Practice Questions
BIS Scientist Gr B Previous Papers are very helpful for the candidates who are preparing for the written exam. Here we have given the sample questions for the aspirants who are searching for BIS Scientist Model Paper. Candidates can also get exam pattern from our website.
These are the Section Wise topics given in the exam.
- Quantitative Aptitude.
- English Language.
- Technical Knowledge
BSI Scientist B Previous Papers & Questions For Data Sufficiency
- The ratio of the present ages of two brothers is 1: 2 and five years back; the ratio was 1: 3. What will be the ratio of their ages after five years?
- A person’s present age is two-fifth of the age of his mother. After eight years, he will be one-half of the age of his mother. How old is the mother at present?
- Six years ago, the ratio of the ages of Kunal and Sagar was 6: 5. Four years hence, the ratio of their ages will be 11: 10. What is Sagar’s age at present?
- The age of father ten years ago was thrice the age of his son. Ten years hence, father’s age will be twice that of his son. The ratio their present ages is:
- The ratio between the school ages of Neelam and Shaan is 5: 6 respectively. If the ratio between the one-third age of Neelam and half of Shaan’s age is 5: 9, then what is the school age of Sagan?
- Ten years ago, A was half of B in age. If the ratio of their present ages is 3: 4, what will be the total of their present ages?
- Eighteen years ago, a father was three times as old his son. Now the father is only twice as old as his son. Then the sum of the present ages of the son and the father is?
- Hitesh is 40 years old, and Ronnie is 60 years old. How many years ago was the ratio of their ages 3: 5?
- The ratio between the present ages of P and Q is 5: 7 respectively. If the difference between Q’s present age and P’s age after six years is 2, what is the total of P’s and Q’s present ages?
- A is two years older than B who is twice as C. If the total of the ages of A, B and C be 27, then how old is B?
- The ratio between the present ages of P and Q is 6: 7. If Q is 4 years old than P, what will be the ratio of the ages of P and Q after four years?
- A man is 24 years older than his son. In two tears, his age will be twice the age of his son. The present age of the son is:
- The ratio between the present ages of A and B is 5: 3 respectively. The ratio between A’s age four years ago and B’s age four years hence is 1 : 1. What is the ratio between A’s age 4 years hence and B’s age 4 years ago ?
- The present ages of three persons are in proportions 4 : 7 : 9. Eight years ago, the sum of their ages was 56. Find their present ages (in years).
- Sachin is younger than Rahul by four years. If their ages are in the respective ratio of 7: 9, how old is Sachin?
- Present ages of Sameer and Anand are the ratio of 5: 4 respectively. Three years hence, the ratio of their ages will become 11: 9 respectively. What is Anand’s present age in years?
- The total of the ages of Jayant, Prem and Saransh is 93 years. Ten years ago, the ratio of their ages was 2 : 3 : 4. What is the present age of Saransh?
- Tanya’s grandfather was 8 times older to her 16 years ago. He would be 3 times of her age 8 years from now. Eight years ago, what was the ratio of Tanya’s age to that of her grandfather ?
- The ratio of the father’s age to his son’s age is 7 : 3. The product of their ages is 756. The ratio of their ages after 6 years will be?
- The ratio of the ages of a man and his wife is 4: 3. After four years, this ratio will be 9: 7. If, at the time of marriage, the ratio was 5: 3, then how many years ago were they married?
BIS Scientist Gr B Previous Papers For Verbal
BIS Scientist Gr B Previous Papers For Aptitude
Here we have given the BIS Scientist Gr B Previous Papers for Aptitude. Click on the below link to get Aptitude Questions.
BIS Scientist Gr B Previous Papers for Reasoning
Here we have given the BIS Scientist Gr B Previous Papers for Reasoning. Click on the below link to get Reasoning Questions.
BIS Scientist Gr B Previous Papers for Quantitative
Here we have given the BIS Scientist Gr B Previous Papers for Quantitative. Click on the below link to get Quantitative Questions.