CEED Question Paper Pdf
Candidates preparing for the CEED 2018 exam can check the CEED Previous Papers. These old papers are the best method for preparation. Hence, practice through the CEED Question Paper. We have uploaded the last 10 Years Old CEED Question Paper for your reference. Follow these question paper and prepare well for the CEED Exam. Individuals applicants can download the CEED Previous Year Question Papers with Solutions Pdf from the links given below. Also, check the CEED Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2018.
CEED Previous Papers 2018 Details – www.ceed.iitb.ac.in
|Name of the Board||Common Entrance Examination for Design|
|Name of the Examination||CEED Test|
|Application Release Date||9th October 2017|
|Last Date to Submit Application||10th November 2017|
|CEED 2018 Exam Date||20th January 2018|
|Declaration of Result||5th March 2018|
|S. No.||Question Type||No of Questions|
|1.||Numerical Answer Type (NAT)||10|
|2.||Multiple Select Questions (MSQ)||10|
|3.||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)||30|
|Mode||Pen and Paper Based|
|Question Type||Drawing Based Questions|
|Mandatory Question 1- Memory Drawing||Perspective Drawing of mentioned products with 2 human figures|
|Mandatory Question 2- Sketching of Ideas||5 ideas for a mind-reading device|
|Mandatory Question 3- Story writing||Creative story writing using 3 words given|
|Optional Designing||Product Design, Visual Communication, Interaction design and Animation|
|Total Marks||100 Marks|
Download CEED Question Paper Pdf
Practice CEED Question Papers will help the aspirants to check their weak topics and strong topics. By getting the knowledge of their weak points, candidates can focus on that topic by giving more time. CEED Question Papers with Answers Free Download is active here on our page. The applicants can easily download them from the downloading links.
Check the CEED Syllabus 2018
Direct link to download the CEED Exam Papers
CEED Previous Papers
The CEED previous Papers are available here to download for free. The candidates who are preparing for CEED 2016. Aspirants can download CEED Previous Year Question Papers from our recruitment.guru website. The CEED is a qualifying examination to get admission in Master of Design (M.Des) at IISc Bangalore, IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi, IIT Guwahati, IIT Hyderabad and IIT Kanpur, and Ph.D. programmes in Design at some Institutes. The candidates who are interested in Fashion Design Technology are seriously preparing for the CEED exam. For those aspirants, recruitment.guru is the right platform to get CEED Preparation Tips, Sample Papers & Practice Papers. We are updating these CEED Sample Questions along with answers to give proper guidance for the candidates who are preparing for the CEED Examination 2016 year.
Candidates can also visit our site regarding CEED Syllabus, CEED Exam Pattern, CEED Previous Papers, CEED Admit Card etc.
- The CEED exam is in objective type ie. multiple choice questions.
- The exam paper is in the English Language.
- CEED question paper consists of two parts Part A & Part B.
Latest CEED 2015 Part A Paper
- CEED 2016 Part A Question Paper is computer based & paper is objective type.
- The question paper contains total 50 questions.
- The questions are based on General Awareness, Mathematical & Pictorial Aptitude, Basic Design ability & Observation & Visualisation.
- Candidates who pass CEED 2016 Part A will only be allowed to appear for Part B.
CEED 2016 Part A Exam Pattern
- The Part A will contain three sections. They are Section I, II & III.
- Section I will have 5 Questions consists of Numerical Questions. Each right answer carries 2 marks & each wrong answer carries 0.6 negative marking.
- Section II will have 10 questions with one or more answers correct. Each correct answer carries 2 marks & There is no negative marking for this section. If any answer is partially correct, then is treated as the wrong answer.
- The Section III will have 35 questions with 2 marks for every correct answer & 0.6 negative marks for the wrong answer.
Check the CEED 2016 Part B
- CEED 2016 Part B pen & paper written the exam.
- In this paper, candidates are assessed on their design & hand drawing capabilities.
- The CEED part B exam is for 2 Hours.
- The CEED 2016 Merit List will be on the basis of the scores in the CEED 2016 Part B exam.
CEED 2016 Part B Exam Pattern
CEED 2016 Part B Mandatory Section
- Sketching – Free Hand Drawing.
- Creativity & Imagination -Candidates may have to give a description of a given illustration in 250 words
- Innovative thinking
CEED Part B Optional Section:
All Questions carry 50 Marks and candidates can answer any one of the questions based on the following
- Visual Communication and Interaction
- Optional Animation Design
- Optional Product Design
Download the CEED 2016 Syllabus
Applicants have to know the syllabus topics that are given on the exam paper. By knowing these Syllabus topics, it will become easy for the candidates during their exam preparation. The following are the Syllabus topics & also CEED Previous Papers for CEED Exam.
CEED is a Common Entrance Examination For Design (CEED). CEED is conducted by Indian Institute of Technologies (IIT Bombay) under the CEED admission committee. The CEED exam is conducted to given admissions for the candidates who are interested in fashion design courses. The candidates who are interested to do Masters in Designing, they have to appear for CEED exam. This year CEED is held in the following 14 cities in India. They are Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kanpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Mumbai, and Pune.
Important Dates for CEED 2016 Exam
Aspirants can check the important dates for CEED 2016 exam. CEED 2016 Exam dates are enclosed in the following table. you can get CEED Previous Papers.
CEED Previous Papers ( Previous Year Question Papers)
The applicants who are seriously preparing for CEED Entrance Exam can download CEED Previous Papers from our recruitment.guru website. So bookmarks our site to get various exams previous papers. we will update the latest information regarding CEED Exam as soon as the official announcement made by the board.