HSSC JE Previous Papers available for free download. So, the candidates who had applied for Haryana SSC Exam can now download the HSSC Previous Year Question Papers along with the Solutions.
Download HSSC JE Previous Papers PDF
HSSC JE Previous Papers are updated here. Candidates who had applied for Haryana Staff Selection Commission Recruitment notification for Junior Engineer posts for Civil, Electrical, Mechanical & Horticultural streams. Applicants can download Haryana SSC JE Civil Previous Year Question Papers from our recruitment.guru website. We have provided HSSC JE Civil Model Papers pdf. Aspirants can check these HSSC JE Electrical Sample Papers, which are very useful during your preparation for the written exam.
We have updated these HSSC JE Civil Sample Questions with answers to give proper guidance for the candidates who applied for Haryana Staff Selection Commission JE Previous Papers Exam. Candidates can get these HSSC JE Civil Practice Papers on our website for free. Candidates can visit our site regarding HSSC JE Civil Syllabus, HSSC JE Civil Exam Pattern, HSSC JE Civil Admit Card, HSSC JE Previous Papers.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission Jr Engineer Last 5 Years Papers
- Commission: Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
- Posts: Junior Engineer.
- Exam Date: 12th November 2017.
- Category: Previous Papers.
Haryana SSC Junior Engineer Model Papers
Haryana Staff Selection Commission released the recruitment notification to fill various Junior Engineer Posts in different streams. The candidates who had utilized this opportunity can get HSSC JE Solved Question Papers for preparation purpose. For the sake of those, we have provided HSSC JE Mechanical Solved Question Papers. Our site is the useful platform to get HSSC JE Previous Papers.
HSSC Exam Old Papers & Answers PDF
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (earlier Subordinate Services Selection Board) is constituted as per the proviso of Article 309 of the constitution of India. The Commission conducts examinations/interviews for appointments to Group ‘C’ services and may be called upon to conduct examination/interview for appointment to Group ‘B’ and ‘D’ services if required by the State Government. Recently it has released the recruitment notification for 946 Junior Engineer posts for various streams like Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Horticultural. A huge number of interested candidates had applied for this recruitment notification.
HSSC Junior Engineer Exam Pattern
The applicants can check HSSC JE Exam Pattern. The HSSC JE Syllabus Topics & duration of time etc. given in below table.
|Paper-I||Objective Type||General Intelligence & Resoning||200||2 Hours|
|Part A – General Civil Engineering & Structural||300||2 Hours|
|Paper-II||Conventional Type||Part B – General Electrical Engineering|
|Part C – General Mechanical Engineering|
Questions for HSSC JE General Intelligence
- What is 30% of 450 ?
- Ten men can finish construction of a wall in eight days. How many men needed to finish the work in half-a-day?
- Find the next number in the series ?
- 1, 2, 9, 28, 65, _________.
- A shop gives 10% discount on the purchase of an item. If paid for in cash immediately, a further discount of 12% is given. If the original price of the item is Rs. 250, what is the price of the article if a cash purchase is made?
- It was Wednesday on July 15, 1964. What was the day on July 15, 1965?
- The average of x1 x2 x3 and x4 is 16. Half the sum of x2 x3 x4 is 23. What is the value of x1 ?
- If March 1 of a leap year fell three days after Friday, what day of the week will dawn on November 22?
- The radius of the pool in a South Delhi Club is twice the radius of the pool in a North Delhi Club. The area of the pool in South Delhi Club is how many times the area of pool in the North Delhi Club?
- How 1 % expressed as a decimal fraction?
- Find the next number in the series : 235, 346, 457……?
- A sofa set carrying a sale-price ticket of Rs. 5,000 sold at a profit of 20%. The trader’s cost price of the sofa set is ?