- 1 HSSC Patwari Previous Papers
- 2 HSSC Patwari VLDA Ziledar Panchayat Officer Clerk Tracer Syllabus Topics
- 3 HSSC Patwari Exam Pattern
- 3.1 HSSC – Haryana
- 3.2 HSSC Patwari Syllabus for General Knowledge
- 3.3 HSSC Patwari Syllabus for General Awareness
- 3.4 HSSC Patwari Solved Questions for General Knowledge & General Awareness
- 3.5 HSSC Patwari VLDA Syllabus for General Intelligence
- 3.6 HSSC Patwari Sample Questions for General Intelligence
- 3.7 HSSC Patwari VLDA Syllabus topics for English
- 3.8 HSSC Patwari Practice Papers for English
- 3.9 HSSC Patwari VLDA Syllabus for Maths
- 3.10 HSSC Patwari Old Papers for Maths
- 3.11 HSSC Patwari VLDC Syllabus for Science
- 3.12 HSSC Patwari Previous Papers – General Knowledge & General Awareness
- 3.13 HSSC Patwari Previous Papers – English
- 3.14 HSSC Patwari Previous Papers – Maths
- 3.15 HSSC Patwari Previous Papers & Exam Details
HSSC Patwari Previous Papers
HSSC Patwari Previous Papers are available here. The Haryana Staff Selection Commission has published the recruitment notification for the post of Patwari, Clerk and various other posts. The candidates who had applied for these HSSC Patwari VLDA and various other posts, Those candidates are in search for HSSC Patwari Previous year Question Papers. For the purpose of those candidates, we have updated the HSSC Patwari & VLDC Sample Papers in our recruitment.guru website. We are providing these HSSC Patwari Solved Papers to give proper guidance for the aspirants preparing for written exam. These HSSC Patwari VLDC Model Papers are very helpful for the applicants during the exam preparation. Candidates can download HSSC Patwari VLDC Practice Papers pdf from the links provided below.
Candidates can also visit our site regarding HSSC Patwari VLDC Syllabus, HSSC Patwari VLDC Exam Pattern, HSSC Patwari VLDC Syllabus, HSSC Patwari VLDC Admit Card, HSSC Patwari Previous Papers etc.
HSSC Patwari VLDA Ziledar Panchayat Officer Clerk Tracer Syllabus Topics
Here we have given the subject topics which are given in HSSC Patwari & Various other posts written exam. These subjects are useful for the candidates during their preparation for the written exam.
- General Awareness
- General Knowledge.
- General Intelligence.
HSSC Patwari Exam Pattern
HSSC – Haryana
Haryana Staff Selection Commission is also known as HSSC. The Haryana Staff Selection Commission is a Department of Personal & Training which consists of Manager. It works to recruit the eligible candidates for the various posts by conducting exams to recruit them for the required department. The candidates will be selected based upon the merit list in the written test. Every year the HSSC Board will release recruitment notification. The job seekers in who are interested in doing government jobs in Haryana will apply for this notification. Recently the HSSC Board has released the recruitment notification for the Post of Patwari and various other posts. The Huge number of interested candidates had applied for this notification.
HSSC Patwari Syllabus for General Knowledge
HSSC Patwari Solved Questions for General Knowledge & General Awareness
Applicants can check HSSC Patwari Previous Papers along with Sample question given below.
Who composed the song ‘Jara Yaad Karo Kurbani’?
Which of the following is a folk dance of Rajasthan?
Kuchipudi is a dance drama of which of the following States?
‘The Colonel’ is the name of which Indian test cricketer?
Deodhar Trophy is related to which sport?
Jaspal Rana is a distinguished athlete in which of the following games?
‘The Dronacharya Award’ is associated with—
The author of ‘Gitagovinda’ was—
Who wrote the book ‘India Wins Freedom’?
Maulana Abul Kalam Azad
Baba Amte is famous as a —
Who was the first woman Governor of an Indian State?
Who is the first non‐Indian to receive the Bharat Ratna?
Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan
Dr. M.S. Subbulakshmi has distinguished herself in the field of—
Which of the following is not correctly matched?
Who said, “You give me blood, I will give you freedom”?
Subhash Chandra Bose
Nobel Prizes are not given for which of the following fields?
When is the ‘International Women’s Day’ observed?
Indra Nooyi is the Chief Executive Officer of which company?
The 2008 Olympics will be held in?
6th April 1930 is well known in the history of India because this date is associated with–
Dandi March by Mahatma Gandhi
HSSC Patwari VLDA Syllabus for General Intelligence
HSSC Patwari VLDA Syllabus topics are given below along with HSSC Patwari Previous Papers.
HSSC Patwari Sample Questions for General Intelligence
Applicants can check HSSC Patwari Previous Papers along with Sample questions given below.
- What is 30% of 450 ?
- Ten men can finish construction of a wall in eight days. How many men are needed to finish the work in half-a-day?
- Find the next number in the series ?
- 1, 2, 9, 28, 65, _________.
- A shop gives 10% discount on the purchase of an item. If paid for in cash immediately, a further discount of 12% is given. If the original price of the item is Rs. 250, what is the price of the article if a cash purchase is made?
- It was Wednesday on July 15, 1964. What was the day on July 15, 1965?
- The average of x1 x2 x3 and x4 is 16. Half the sum of x2 x3 x4 is 23. What is the value of x1 ?
- If March 1 of a leap year fell three days after Friday, what day of the week will dawn on November 22?
- The radius of the pool in a South Delhi Club is twice the radius of the pool in a North Delhi Club. The area of the pool in South Delhi Club is how many times the area of pool in the North Delhi Club?
- How is 1 % expressed as a decimal fraction?
- Find the next number in the series : 235, 346, 457……?
- A sofa set carrying a sale-price ticket of Rs. 5,000 is sold at a profit of 20%. The trader’s cost price of the sofa set is ?
HSSC Patwari VLDA Syllabus topics for English
HSSC Patwari Practice Papers for English
Applicants can download HSSC Patwari Previous Papers along with Sample questions for English which are given below.
1. BRIEF – Synonym?
2. Find the correctly spelt word?
3. ENORMOUS – Antonym?
5. To keeps one’s temper
- To become hungry
- To be in good mood
- To preserve ones energy
- To be aloof from
HSSC Patwari VLDA Syllabus for Maths
HSSC Patwari Old Papers for Maths
Applicants can check the HSSC Patwari Previous Papers along with Sample Questions for Maths which are given below.
1. A train running at the speed of 60 km/hr crosses a pole in 9 seconds. What is the length of the train?
- 120 metres
- 180 metres
- 324 metres
- 150 metres
2. The length of the bridge, which a train 130 metres long and travelling at 45 km/hr can cross in 30 seconds, is:
- 200 m
- 225 m
- 245 m
- 250 m
3. A, B and C can do a piece of work in 20, 30 and 60 days respectively. In how many days can A do the work if he is assisted by B and C on every third day?
- 12 days
- 15 days
- 16 days
- 18 days
4. A father said to his son, “I was as old as you are at the present at the time of your birth”. If the father’s age is 38 years now, the son’s age five years back was:
- 14 years
- 19 years
- 33 years
- 38 years
5. What least number must be added to 1056, so that the sum is completely divisible by 23 ?
HSSC Patwari VLDC Syllabus for Science
HSSC Patwari Previous Papers – General Knowledge & General Awareness
HSSC Patwari Previous Papers – English
HSSC Patwari Previous Papers – Maths
HSSC Patwari Previous Papers & Exam Details
Name of the organization: Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
Name of the Post: Various Posts (Patwari, Clerk, Ziledar, Panchayat Officer, Tracer etc).
Official Site: www.hssc.gov.in
Category: Previous Papers.
Direct link to download HSSC Patwari Previous Papers
The applicants can get the HSSC Patwari Previous Papers from the links Provided on our site. For any other information related to HSSC Patwari & various other posts, exam details candidates can get it from official site. The official site link is given below.