The IBPS Clerk Asked Questions & Answers are updated now. Aspirants who are going to attend the IBPS Exam on preceding days can check the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Clerk Asked Questions.
IBPS Clerk Asked Questions 2016
Lakhs of applied candidates had applied for the IBPS Clerk VI Prelims exam have attended the test at various test centers. The Tentative dates of IBPS Written exam are 22nd, 23rd November and 3rd and 4th December 2016. Candidates those who are going to attend for the IBPS Clerk Exam on succeeding days are looking for the IBPS Clerk CWE VI Prelims exam asked questions. For those candidates we are here to provide every asked questions for the ease of candidates. So, please check the every day asked questions.
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is conducting the IBPS Clerk Exam at different Test centers all over the India. There are four Shifts per a day. The applied candidates had verified their IBPS Exam Dates and Shift Timings from the IBPS Clerk Admit Cards 2016. Candidates are very interested in participating in the written Exam. Most of all applicants, who planned to take the written test at various test centers on upcoming days need to check the previous days exam questions. Once you check the every day exam questions then you will get an idea of the IBPS CWE VI Clerk Exam Paper.
GA Questions asked in IBPS CLERK Prelims Exam
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection issued a recruitment notification. It released the notification to hire the talented & dynamic candidates into various clerk posts. There are 19243 posts available according to the official announcement of So, to this recruitment, it invited online Aspirants who have completed their Diploma Degree in especially relevant field are eligible to apply for the IBPS Recruitment 2016. Interested can check the IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2016 notification available here. The candidates who are looking for the Latest Employment News of Government jobs can apply to these IBPS Jobs in online.
Aspirants who are in search of Latest Government Jobs first checked the recruitment details such as eligibility details, and so on from the IBPS Clerk Notification. The Applicants had downloaded the IBPS Clerk Admit cards 2016 on the official website. By downloading the IBPS Clerk CWE VI Exam Admit Card you will know the details like Exam Date, Venue, Test Pattern etc.
IBPS Clerk Asked Questions 2016
Nowadays Bank exams are highly competitive exams among the candidates. A vast number of aspirants are participating in this highly competitive exam with perfect preparation plan. So, It’s better to check the Asked Questions of the Previous days IBPS Exams asked questions. The step will help you to improve your confidence levels definitely. So that, you will perform well in the IBPS Clerk Exam 2016 and also score well. Please follow this page and get the every day asked questions of IBPS Clerk CWE VI Exam Asked Questions.
IBPS Clerk Prelims Asked Questions – Overview
Organization Name: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.
Name of Jobs: Clerk.
Number of Vacancies: 2700.
IBPS Clerk/ Clerk Exam Dates: 22nd & 23 rd November and 3rd & 04th November.
Job Location: Anywhere in India.
Category: Previous Papers.
Official Website: ibps.in
We are updating just a sample of Asked Questions of the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Clerk Exam Questions. We will update the most Asked Questions very soon…..
IBPS Clerk Mains Questions 2nd January 2nd Session
IBPS Clerk mains Questions Evening Shift 2nd January are available here. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has conducted the Clerical Cadre exam on 2nd January. Candidates who received call letters of IBPS Clerk have attended for IBPS Clerk exam. The Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection is going to conduct Clerical exam on 2nd & 3rd January. The IBPS Clerical mains questions are useful for aspirants who are going to attend IBPS Clerk exam on Succeeding days.
Click here IBPS Clerk Mains Cut off expected 2015
Are you looking for IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Questions? Recruitment.guru is the right place to Download IBPS Clerical Cadre Asked Questions for all subClerkcts. We gather IBPS Clerk Evening shift Questions from applicants who attended for Clerk exam on 02nd January 2nd shift.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection – ibps.in
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection calls as IBPS. It is an autonomous body. IBPS conducts common entrance test to fill various vacancies in the participating organizations. This year it is conducting online examination for the Common Recruitment Process for 24 Participating banks. It started in 1975. IBPS envisioned as self-governed academic and research oriented Institute, with a mission of enhancing human resource development through personnel assessment. IBPS CWE is now mandatory for anyone who seeks employment in 20 public sectors and Regional Rural banks. Here we are giving information regarding IBPS Clerk 02nd January Evening shift exam.
2nd jan IBPS Clerks Mains Questions 2nd shift CWE 5
The IBPS was released IBPS Recuitment notification in the month of July. The candidates who are searching for Government Bank Jobs in India had utilized this golden opportunity. All those candidates had applied for IBPS Clerical cadre recruitment. The IBPS was already dispatched IBPS Prelims Admit cards to write IBPS exam. IBPS has announced IBPS Clerk exam dates at the time of releasing Admit card. The IBPS Prelims exam dates are 6th, 6th, 12th & 13th December. The IBPS Clerk Mains exam 2nd January is completed successfully.
IBPS Clerk Mains Questions 02-12-2016 for Arithmetic 2nd phase
2nd Jan IBPS Clerk mains Questions Evening Slot are here. We provide Arithmetic, Reasoning GK & English Questions which are asked in IBPS 2nd December exam. IBPS Clerk 12th Dec 2015 After noon shift Questions on our site Recruitment.guru. Candidates who are going to attend IBPS Clerk exam have to check IBPS Clerk 2nd jan 2nd Shift Reasoning questions. We provide all section IBPS Clerk 2nd Shift Evening Questions on our site. Candidates have to utilize this Clerk opportunity to score good marks in IBPS Clerical exam.
IBPS Clerical question paper 2nd jan Evening shift exam 2nd slot
Here we are providing all IBPS Clerk mains Questions Evening Round Questions.
IBPS Clerk mains questions 02nd January 2016 After noon Slot Arithmetic/quantitative Questions
Before leaving for his business trip, Chad asks his assistant to choose and pack four shirts from his closet, which currently contains eight shirts. If each shirt is a different color, including one blue shirt and one pink shirt, and the assistant chooses the shirts at random, what is the probability that the pink shirt will be one of the four packed but the blue shirt will not?
IBPS Clerk 2nd January English Questions Evening Slot
IBPS Clerk mains questions Evening Phase Reasoning Questions Evening Session
A starts business with a capital of `1200. B and C join with some investments after 3 and 6 months, respectively. If at the end of a year, the profit is divided in the ratio 2 : 3 : 5 respectively, what is B’s investment in the business?
(a) 2400 (b) 180 (c) 3600 (d) 6000 (e) 5500.
IBPS Clerk Mains questions 2nd Evening Phase GK Questions Evening phase
- RBI Acts
- Policy Rates
- Awards / Appointment / Obituary
- Basel Committee is related with: Banking Industry.
- IBRD Head-qurter is located at- Washington DC.
- Where is the Head-quarter of Indian Bank?- Chennai.
- Shishu Kishor are a part of?- MUDRA BANK.
- DRDO Highest Reseach Centre in which state? Leh, Ladakh, J&K.
- Name the DSIB Banks? ICICI & SBI.
- Egypt currency – Pound.
- Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna award- Sania Mirza.
- Syria Capital? – Damascus.
- KVP lock period? 30 Months.
- What is not the function of a payment Bank?.
- Ist Micro Finance Company to change into Bank? Bandhan Bank.
- What is the portal launched by Finance Minister on Education Loan? vidyalakshmi.
- Physical Noble Prize Winners? Takaaki Kajita and Arthur B. McDonald.
- What is the time limit given to Small Banks to be in Operation? 18 Months.
- NPS focus on?
- Housing for all till?- 2020.
- 25 DEC is observed as- Good Governance Day.
- White label ATM- 100% FDI.
- Export risk insured by which financial institution-ECGC.
- Banking ombudsmen appoint by- RBI.
- Buxa national park- West Bengal.
- Literacy rate-74.04.
- Bank Bureau Board top official- RBI governor.
- NHB regulator- RBI.
- Frank Tyson cricketer country- England.
- 2nd bharat ratna- C. Rajagopalachari, CV Raman.
- Sushma swaraj constituency- Vidisha.
- Bhartiya Maliha Bank CMD who recently became CMD of PNB? Usha Subramaniumam.
- Indian bank headquaters – Mumbai.
- Hosing for all scheme – 2022.
- Dare to Dream book author ?
Some other IBPS clerk mains Questions – general Knowledge
- Noted author —— received the Mahatma Phule Equality Award 2015. – Arundhati Roy.
- Atal Pension Yojana (APY) scheme replaced the UPA government’s ——–. – Swavalamban Yojana.
- The Finance Ministry is planning to introduce a bill in the Budget session to give statutory status to ——- which will act as a regulator for micro finance institutions. – MUDRA Bank .
- What is the full form of CRAR? – Capital to Risk Weighted Assets Ratio .
- Who is shutting its private banking unit in India, marking the exit of another foreign bank from the cut-throat wealth management business in Asia’s third-largest economy? – HSBC Holdings Plc.
- Sunil Philip Narine is a Trinidadian cricketer who plays for the —— in all forms of the game. – West Indies.
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) declared State Bank of India and ICICI Bank as ——-. – Domestic Systemically Important Banks (D-SIBs).
- IDFC Bank Ltd. is an Indian banking company with headquarters in ——–. – Mumbai.
- Which country has taken the initiative for creating an alternative media platform for the emerging economies by hosting the first media summit of countries belonging to the Brazil-Russia-India-China-South Africa (BRICS) grouping? – China.
- Who was selected Commonwealth Secretary-General at the Commonwealth summit in Malta? – Baroness Patricia Scotland .
- In order to encourage more young voters to take part in the political process, GOI has decided to celebrate January 25 every year as ——-. – ‘National Voters’ Day’.
- What does UNU stand for? – United Nations University.
- Dachigam National Park is located 22 kilometers from ——-. – Jammu and Kashmir.
- Mount Abu is a popular hill station in the Aravalli Range in Sirohi district of —– state in western India. – Rajasthan .
- Which bank has become the first micro-finance company in India to start operation as full-fledged scheduled commercial bank? – Bandhan Bank .
- Which is India’s first Credit Information Company (CIC) founded in August 2000. – Credit Information Bureau (India) Limited.
- The scheme “Nai Manzil” scheme will address educational and livelihood needs of minority communities in general and —– in particular as it lags behind other minority communities in terms of educational aClerkinments. – muslims .
- Who have named their provisional five-man squad for their first Davis Cup final in 37 years? – Great Britain .
- What is the currency of Nigeria? – Nigerian naira.
- ——–, a wholly owned subsidiary of Reserve Bank of India (RBI), was set up on 9 July 1988. – National Housing Bank (NHB).
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) decided to grant “in-principle” approval to the 10 applicants to set up small finance banks. The “in-principle” approval granted will be valid for ——. – 18 months .
- The IMF has included the —- in its exclusive currency basket. – Yuan.
- The Nobel Prize in Physics 2015 was awarded jointly to —— “for the discovery of neutrino oscillations, which shows that neutrinos have mass”. – Takaaki Kajita and Arthur B. McDonald.
- Who is Chairman and Managing Director of Bharatiya Mahila Bank has been appointed as Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer, Punjab National Bank with effect from 14.08.2015? – Usha Ananthasubramanian.
- In a one of its kind achievement, ——- village in Karnataka has become India’s first smokeless village. – Vyachakurahalli.
- The rate of interest of Gold Monetisation Scheme deposit will be decided by Central Government and notified by —– from time to time.– Reserve Bank of India.
- Who is the 24th president of France, and a member of the Socialist Party? – François Hollande.
- P. T. Usha is an Indian —– from the state of Kerala. – athlete
Some more IBPS Clerk Mains Questions
IDFC was incorporated on 30 January 1997 with its registered office in —– and started operations on 9 June 1997. – Chennai
Entities participating in Gold monetization Scheme can earn up to —- per cent interest rate on their idle gold. – 2.50
Who has served as the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom? – David William Donald Cameron
Kanha Tiger Reserve, also called Kanha National Park, is one of the tiger reserves of India and the largest national park of —– state in India.– Madhya Pradesh
—– was selected as the headquarters of the New Development Bank (NDB), formerly referred to as the BRICS Development Bank. – Shanghai
The International Maritime Organization (IMO) was established in —— in 1948. – Geneva
IBPS Clerk mains questions 2nd Evening Phase Computer Questions Evening phase
- Hardware 6 Questions.
- Software 5 Questions.
- Internet 4 Questions.
- Networking 3 Questions.
- Operating system 2 Questions.
- Others 9 Questions.
- Memory 4 Questions.
- Binary Code 1 Questions.
- MS Office 6 Questions.