IBPS Clerk Mains Questions 3rd Jan 2nd Session
IBPS Clerk Mains Questions 3rd Jan morning Shift are available here. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has conducted the Clerical Cadre exam on 3rd January. Candidates who received call letters of IBPS Clerk have attended for IBPS Clerk exam. The Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection is going to conduct Clerical exam on 2nd & 3rd January. The IBPS Clerical mains questions are useful for aspirants who are going to attend IBPS Clerk exam on Succeeding days.
Click here IBPS Clerk Mains Cut off expected 2015
Are you looking for IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Questions? Recruitment.guru is the right place to Download IBPS Clerical Cadre Asked Questions for all subjects. We gather IBPS Clerk morning shift Questions from applicants who attended for Clerk exam on 03rd January 1st shift.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection – ibps.in
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection calls as IBPS. It is an autonomous body. IBPS conducts common entrance test to fill various vacancies in the participating organizations. This year it is conducting online examination for the Common Recruitment Process for 24 Participating banks. It started in 1975. IBPS envisioned as self-governed academic and research oriented Institute, with a mission of enhancing human resource development through personnel assessment. IBPS CWE is now mandatory for anyone who seeks employment in 20 public sectors and Regional Rural banks. Here we are giving information regarding IBPS Clerk 03rd January morning shift exam.
3rd jan IBPS Clerks Mains Questions 1st Shift CWE 5
The IBPS was released IBPS Recuitment notification in the month of July. The candidates who are searching for Government Bank Jobs in India had utilized this golden opportunity. All those candidates had applied for IBPS Clerical cadre recruitment. The IBPS was already dispatched IBPS Prelims Admit cards to write IBPS exam. IBPS has announced IBPS Clerk exam dates at the time of releasing Admit card. The IBPS Prelims exam dates are 5th, 6th, 12th & 13th December. The IBPS Clerk Mains exam 3rd January is completed successfully.
IBPS Clerk Mains Questions 03-12-2016 for Arithmetic 1st phase
3rd Jan IBPS Clerk mains Questions morning Slot are here. We provide Arithmetic, Reasoning GK & English Questions which are asked in IBPS 3rd December exam. IBPS Clerk 3rd jan 2015 Mrg shift Questions on our site Recruitment.guru. Candidates who are going to attend IBPS Clerk exam have to check IBPS Clerk 3rd jan 1st Shift Reasoning questions. We provide all section IBPS Clerk 1st Shift morning Questions on our site. Candidates have to utilize this Clerk opportunity to score good marks in IBPS Clerical exam.
IBPS Clerical question paper 3rd jan morning shift exam 2nd slot
Here we are providing all IBPS Clerk mains Questions morning Round Questions.
IBPS Clerk Mains Questions 3rd Jan 2016 Mrg Slot Arithmetic/quantitative Questions
Before leaving for his business trip, Chad asks his assistant to choose and pack four shirts from his closet, which currently contains eight shirts. If each shirt is a different color, including one blue shirt and one pink shirt, and the assistant chooses the shirts at random, what is the probability that the pink shirt will be one of the four packed but the blue shirt will not?
IBPS Clerk Mains Questions 3rd Jan English Questions morning Slot
IBPS Clerk Mains Questions 3rd Jan morning Phase Reasoning Questions
A starts business with a capital of `1200. B and C join with some investments after 3 and 6 months, respectively. If at the end of a year, the profit is divided in the ratio 2 : 3 : 5 respectively, what is B’s investment in the business?
(a) 2400 (b) 180 (c) 3600 (d) 6000 (e) 5500.
IBPS Clerk Mains Questions 3rd Jan morning Phase GK Questions morning phase
Some other IBPS clerk mains Questions – general Knowledge
- IDFC was incorporated on 30 January 1997 with its registered office in —– and started operations on 9 June 1997. – Chennai
- Entities participating in Gold monetization Scheme can earn up to —- per cent interest rate on their idle gold. – 2.50
- What is the capital of Turkey? – Ankara
- What is the currency of Rusia? – Russian ruble
- Which will host the 19th summit of South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC) in 2016? – Pakistan
- The minimum amount that can be invested in KVP is Rs —–. – 1000
- National Youth Day is celebrated in India on 12 January on the birthday of —–. – Swami Vivekananda
- Who has served as the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom? – David William Donald Cameron
- Kanha Tiger Reserve, also called Kanha National Park, is one of the tiger reserves of India and the largest national park of —– state in India.– Madhya Pradesh
- —– was selected as the headquarters of the New Development Bank (NDB), formerly referred to as the BRICS Development Bank. – Shanghai
- The International Maritime Organization (IMO) was established in —— in 1948. – Geneva
- Former Reserve Bank of India Deputy Governor Subir Gokarn was appointed as an —- on the board of the International Monetary Fund (IMF). – Executive Director
Some more IBPS Clerk Mains Questions
- Which state has earned itself a place in the Guinness Book of World Records for the state government’s green drive under which 10 lakh saplings were planted in one day within a span of eight hours? – Uttar Pradesh
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank (LVB) has recently introduced its co-branded credit card in association with —- Card, marking old private sector lender’s entry into credit card business. – SBI
- Who has completed a hat-trick of women’s singles title at the USD 120,000 Macau Open Grand Prix Gold after defeating Japan’s Minatsu Mitani in the finals. – P V Sindhu
- Which Yojana is a government-backed accident insurance scheme in India? – Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana
- Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) is a major public sector bank based in ———. – Chennai
- In a bid to reduce harmful impact of carbon emission on environment, the government is looking to roll out Bharat Stage (BS) V and VI norms for vehicles from —- respectively, covering four wheeler category. – 2019 and 2021
- What is the full form of ECR? – Earnings Credit Rate
- The primary product of MUDRA. —- , covering loans above Rs. 5 lakh and upto Rs. 10 lakh. – Tarun
- India gets its first private bank in 11 years with Finance Minister Arun Jaitley inaugurating Bandhan Bank as a full-fledged scheduled —–. – commercial bank
- The headquarters of the ADB is at ——. – Manila, Philippines
- The Bharat Ratna is the highest civilian award of the Republic of India. Instituted in ——. – 1954
- Mahip Singh passed away on 24 November 2015 in Gurgaon, Haryana. Who was he? – Hindi writer, columnist and journalist
- What is the full formm of “C” in ECB? – commercial
- The Chinese currency —- is to be included in the basket of currencies which make up the IMF’s Special Drawing Right, or SDR. – renminbi (RMB)
- Prathama Bank is the first Regional Rural Bank of India, sponsored by —– established on 2nd October, 1975, – Syndicate Bank
- 12th World Robot Olympiad-2015” held in —— from 6th – 8th November 2015. – Doha, Qatar
- What does FEMA stand for? – Foreign Exchange Management Act
- RuPay Card comes with in-built insurance coverage of —– accidental death and permanent disability. – Rs. 1 lakh
IBPS Clerk Mains Questions 3rd Jan morning Phase Computer Questions morning phase
- Hardware 6 Questions.
- Software 5 Questions.
- Internet 4 Questions.
- Networking 3 Questions.
- Operating system 2 Questions.
- Others 9 Questions.
- Memory 4 Questions.
- Binary Code 1 Questions.
- MS Office 6 Questions.