IBPS Clerk Mains Questions 3rd Jan 2nd Session
IBPS Clerk Mains Questions 3rd Jan Evening Shift are available here. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has conducted the Clerical Cadre exam on 3rd January. Candidates who received call letters of IBPS Clerk have attended for IBPS Clerk exam. The Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection is going to conduct Clerical exam on 3rd & 3rd January. The IBPS Clerical mains questions are useful for aspirants who are going to attend IBPS Clerk exam on Succeeding days.
Click here IBPS Clerk Mains Cut off expected 2015
Are you looking for IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Questions? Recruitment.guru is the right place to Download IBPS Clerical Cadre Asked Questions for all subjects. We gather IBPS Clerk Evening shift Questions from applicants who attended for Clerk exam on 03rd January 2nd shift.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection – ibps.in
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection calls as IBPS. It is an autonomous body. IBPS conducts common entrance test to fill various vacancies in the participating organizations. This year it is conducting online examination for the Common Recruitment Process for 24 Participating banks. It started in 1975. IBPS envisioned as self-governed academic and research oriented Institute, with a mission of enhancing human resource development through personnel assessment. IBPS CWE is now mandatory for anyone who seeks employment in 20 public sectors and Regional Rural banks. Here we are giving information regarding IBPS Clerk 03rd January Evening shift exam.
3rd jan IBPS Clerks Mains Questions 2nd shift CWE 5
The IBPS was released IBPS Recuitment notification in the month of July. The candidates who are searching for Government Bank Jobs in India had utilized this golden opportunity. All those candidates had applied for IBPS Clerical cadre recruitment. The IBPS was already dispatched IBPS Prelims Admit cards to write IBPS exam. IBPS has announced IBPS Clerk exam dates at the time of releasing Admit card. The IBPS Prelims exam dates are 6th, 6th, 12th & 13th December. The IBPS Clerk Mains exam 3rd January is completed successfully.
IBPS Clerk Mains Questions 03-12-2016 for Arithmetic 2nd phase
3rd Jan IBPS Clerk mains Questions Evening Slot are here. We provide Arithmetic, Reasoning GK & English Questions which are asked in IBPS 3rd December exam. IBPS Clerk 3rd jan 2015 After noon shift Questions on our site Recruitment.guru. Candidates who are going to attend IBPS Clerk exam have to check IBPS Clerk 3rd jan 2nd Shift Reasoning questions. We provide all section IBPS Clerk 2nd Shift Evening Questions on our site. Candidates have to utilize this Clerk opportunity to score good marks in IBPS Clerical exam.
IBPS Clerical question paper 3rd jan Evening shift exam 2ndd slot
Here we are providing all IBPS Clerk mains Questions Evening Round Questions.
IBPS Clerk Mains Questions 3rd Jan 2016 Afternoon Slot Arithmetic/quantitative Questions
Before leaving for his business trip, Chad asks his assistant to choose and pack four shirts from his closet, which currently contains eight shirts. If each shirt is a different color, including one blue shirt and one pink shirt, and the assistant chooses the shirts at random, what is the probability that the pink shirt will be one of the four packed but the blue shirt will not?
IBPS Clerk Mains Questions 3rd Jan English Questions Evening Slot
IBPS Clerk Mains Questions 3rd Jan Evening Phase Reasoning Questions
A starts business with a capital of `1200. B and C join with some investments after 3 and 6 months, respectively. If at the end of a year, the profit is divided in the ratio 2 : 3 : 5 respectively, what is B’s investment in the business?
(a) 2400 (b) 180 (c) 3600 (d) 6000 (e) 5500.
IBPS Clerk Mains Questions 3rd Jan Evening Phase GK Questions Evening phase
Some other IBPS clerk mains Questions – general Knowledge
- According to FORBES Global 2000, which bank stands out, as it has the highest rank among the world’s largest banks across all four metrics (in sales, in profit, in asset, and in market value)? – The Industrial and Commercial Bank of China’
- Renowned —– maestro Sabri Khan, who was honoured with the Padma Bhushan, died. – sarangi
- Which Armies conducted a joint military exercise as a part of a continuing series of annual joint exercises under the banner ‘Exercise INDRA-2015’? – Indian and Russian
- President Pranab Mukherjee inaugurated an idol of Lord Shiva, stated to be the tallest in eastern India, at Salkia area of —– district. – Howrah
- In a dramatic development, the National Security Advisors of India and Pakistan held a secret meeting in —–. – Bangkok
- Second Spring Bird Festival 2015 was held from February 5, 2015 in ——–. – Uttarakhand
- Which bank has its Headquarters in Hyderabad? – Andhra Bank
- The rupiah (Rp) is the official currency of ——-. – Indonesia
- Santiago has been the capital city of ——–. – Chile
- India’s first “talking” Automated Teller Machine (ATM) by the —— for visually impaired was inaugurated in Ahmedabad. – Union Bank of India
- Government reduced the deadline for completion of rural connectivity through all- weather roads under Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana by three years from 2022 to ——. – 2019
Some more IBPS Clerk Mains Questions
- A Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC) is a company registered under the —–. – Companies Act, 1956
- Gondwana Cup is related to which sport? – Tennis
- Visa Inc.’s headquarters in —–, is home to a significant portion of the company’s operations. – Foster City, California
- What does “C” stand for BCBSI? – Cross
- Pachmarhi is a hill station in —— state of central India. – Madhya Pradesh
- Blackbuck National Park at Velavadar is situated in the Bhavnagar District of —- state, India. – Gujarat
- India Post would be launching its —– by March 2017. – payment bank
- Prime Minister Narendra Modiunveiled a statue of Swami Vivekananda and paid a floral tribute at Ramakrishna Mission in Petaling Jaya,——, on the sidelines of a crucial summit of South East Asian nations. – Malaysia
- Who can issue ATM/debit cards but not credit cards? – Payments bank
- Australia defeated —– 2-1 to clinch the title of the second edition of Hockey World League Final. – Belgium
IBPS Clerk Mains Questions 3rd Jan Evening Phase Computer Questions Evening phase
- Hardware 6 Questions.
- Software 5 Questions.
- Internet 4 Questions.
- Networking 3 Questions.
- Operating system 2 Questions.
- Others 9 Questions.
- Memory 4 Questions.
- Binary Code 1 Questions.
- MS Office 6 Questions.