- 1 IBPS PO Mains Preparation Tips
- 2 IBPS PO Mains Exam Shortcuts
- 3 How to Prepare for IBPS PO Mains Exam……?
- 4 IBPS PO Mains Exam Pattern
IBPS PO Mains Preparation Tips
IBPS PO Mains Preparation Tips and Tricks are updated here. Recruitment.guru is a right place for the Geeks who are seeking for the IBPS PO Mains Preparation Tips. IBPS had Successfully conducted a PO Prelims Exam Earlier. IBPS PO Prelims Results also released. Now, the Candidates who had qualified in the IBPS Prelims Exam are Preparing for the IBPS PO Mains Exam. To do your Preparation more comfort Recruitment.guru is providing IBPS PO Mains Preparation Tips & Techniques. Candidates who are preparing for the IBPS PO Mains Examination can download IBPS PO Mains Preparation Tips and Prepare well for the Exam.
IBPS PO Mains Exam Shortcuts
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection had decided to conduct an IBPS PO Mains Exam on 31st October 2015(Saturday). A huge number of Aspirants who qualified in the IBPS PO Prelims are rigorously preparing for the IBPS PO Mains Exam. So, to reduce their Stress, here we are providing IBPS PO Mains Exam Preparation Tips and Shortcuts. Here we are also providing a brief description about How to prepare for the IBPS PO Mains Exam. This might be very helpful to the People who are preparing for the IBPS PO Mains Exam.
Institute of Banking Personel Selection
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is just called as IBPS. It is an autonomous body. IBPS conducts common entrance test to fill various vacancies in the participating organizations. This year it is conducting online examination for the Common Recruitment Process for 24 Participating banks. It was started in 1975. IBPS is envisioned as self-governed academic and research oriented Institute, with a mission of enhancing human resource development through personal assessment. IBPS CWE is now mandatory for anyone who seeks employment in 26 public sectors and Regional Rural banks.
Hurry!!!!!!!!! Do your Preparation faster because the IBPS PO Mains Exam Date is arriving. You can score good marks by using this IBPS PO Mains Exam Shortcuts & Tips…….
How to Prepare for IBPS PO Mains Exam……?
Candidates might be in full confusion i.e., They have a question in their mind……How to get good score in the IBPS Mains Exam. Here we are give steps to prepare for the Exam. So, that you can easily beat the Score.
IBPS PO Mains Exam Pattern
The Mains Exam consists of 5 sections which are spread over
- Quantitative aptitude (50 marks)
- Reasoning (50 marks)
- English language (40 marks)
- General awareness (40 marks)
- Computer awareness (20 marks)
The duration of the exam is of 2 hours and total 200 questions to be asked in the exam.
Good score in this test – 98-99.
Try of focus on those topics in which you already well versed and practice to solve in less amount of time, don’t waste your time in learning new topics in Quantitative aptitude part.
Quantitative and DI section should be attempted in not more than 30 min.
IBPS PO Main Exam Tricks
- General Awareness in IBPS PO Exam contains 40 questions and it is also one of the scoring sections of the exam.
- If you are good in Current and Banking Affairs you can score 27 to 30 questions.
- All you need to cover the Current and Banking Affairs news which has occurred in the last 4-5 months before the exam.
- The questions in this section are expected to be of moderate difficulty.
- Try to practice Banking and General Questions which were asked in various banking exams like: SBI PO 2015 Mains Exam, RBI Assistant 2015 Exam, IBPS RRB Officer & Office Assistant 2015 Exam. Many times same questions are repeated in the banking exam.
- English contains 40 questions, and it is one of the most confusing sections of the exam.
- If you have good command over Reading Ability and Grammar, then you can score 22- 25 questions in this section in just 25 minutes.
- The level of this section is expected to be of Moderate to Tough difficulty.
- You should focus mainly on: Grammar Rules, Sentence Improvements, and Comprehension and practice them daily.
- For scoring high in the English Language section you need to attempt Reading Comprehension questions in the exam.
- Two RCs are expected to be asked in Mains Exam of 10 Questions each.
- So if you manage to attempt 3 to 4 questions in both RCs, your chances of clearing the sectional cutoff will be good.
This section contains 20 questions and it is one of the most scoring sections of the exam. If you have good command over this section you can score 14-15 marks very easily. The level of this section is expected to be of easy to moderate difficulty. Cover the following Topics
- History of Computers
- Generation of Computer
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
- Operating System
- This section contains 50 questions and it is one of the most scoring sections in the exam.
- If you have good command over this section, you can score 24 – 28 questions in just 30 minutes.
- All you need to do is attempt the questions with good accuracy. The level of this section is expected to be of moderate difficulty. To get good score in Reasoning follow the below topics carefully.
- Syllogism, Coding-Decoding or Inequality.
- Data Sufficiency
- Input Output.
- This section contains 50 questions and it is one of the most difficult sections in the IBPS PO exam.
- As far as quant is concern speed matters a lot but don’t forget that it should be with 100% accuracy ,that will enhance your marks and save time.
- If you are weak or average in Quant section than it is always preferable to devote maximum time to the quant section so that you can attempt maximum questions and manage to clear the sectional cutoff.
- Try to spend 40 minutes in this section and attempt 18 -22 questions with accuracy.
Scoring topics in Quant Sections are
- Data Interpretation, Quadratic Equations, Number Series, Data Sufficiency and Some Miscellaneous questions.
- Data Interpretation (20 questions)
- Overall the level of the questions will be of high level compared to Prelims Exam, so don’t try to attempt 20+ questions if you find the questions difficult and lengthy.