- 1 IBPS PO Mains Previous Papers
- 2 IBPS PO Mains Exam Shortcuts
- 3 IBPS PO Mains Model Question Paper
- 4 Download IBPS PO Mains Exam Sample Paper
IBPS PO Mains Previous Papers
IBPS PO Mains Previous Papers are updated here. Recruitment.guru is a right place for the Geeks who are seeking for the IBPS PO Mains Preparation Tips & IBPS PO Mains Previous Papers. IBPS had Successfully conducted a PO Prelims Exam Earlier. IBPS PO Prelims Results also released. Now, the Candidates who had qualified in the IBPS Prelims Exam are Preparing for the IBPS PO Mains Exam. To do your Preparation more comfort Recruitment.guru is providing IBPS PO Mains Previous Papers & Techniques. Candidates who are preparing for the IBPS PO Mains Examination can download IBPS PO Mains Previous Papers and Prepare well for the Exam.
IBPS PO Mains Exam Shortcuts
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection had decided to conduct an IBPS PO Mains Exam on 31st October 2015 (Saturday). A huge number of Aspirants who qualified in the IBPS PO Prelims are rigorously preparing for the IBPS PO Mains Exam. So, to reduce their Stress, here we are providing IBPS PO Mains Exam Previous Papers and Shortcuts. Here we are also providing a brief description about How to prepare for the IBPS PO Mains Exam. This might be very helpful to the People who are preparing for the IBPS PO Mains Exam. IBPS PO Mains Previous Papers are very helpful to the People who are preparing for the Exam.
Institute of Banking Personel Selection
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is just called as IBPS. It is an autonomous body. IBPS conducts common entrance test to fill various vacancies in the participating organizations. This year it is conducting online examination for the Common Recruitment Process for 24 Participating banks. It was started in 1975. IBPS is envisioned as self-governed academic and research oriented Institute, with a mission of enhancing human resource development through personal assessment. IBPS CWE is now mandatory for anyone who seeks employment in 26 public sectors and Regional Rural banks.
IBPS PO Mains Model Question Paper
IBPS PO Mains Previous Papers: Below we enclosed the Model Question for IBPS PO Mains Exam. Candidates who are seeking for the IBPS PO Mains Model Question Paper can download the IBPS PO Mains Previous Papers here and prepare well for the Exam.
Model Paper 1 for IBPS PO Mains
Model Paper 2 for IBPS PO Mains
IBPS PO Mains Sample Paper pdf
Start your Preparation with IBPS PO Mains Previous Papers. Above we enclosed the Model Question Paper for IBPS PO Mains Exam. This might be very helpful to the people who are preparing for the Exam.
- Below we are providing Current Affairs for IBPS PO Mains Exam. This might be very helpful for the people who are preparing for the Exams.
Current Affairs September 1 to September 10
- Sahaj: Scheme for online release of new LPG connections, which was launched by Petroleum and
Natural Gas Dharmendra Pradhan recently. This scheme allows online release of new LPG connections,
through the portal mylpg.in to enable customers to register for new LPG connections online, as well as
make on line payments for the same.
- Union Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports recognised Yoga as sports discipline.
- 30 Women in Power: Their Voices, Their Stories by Naina Lal Kidwai. The book is a collection of
narratives on modern Indian women who have been pioneers and led large organizations – in banking,
law, the media, advertising, etc.
- Palmyra’s Temple of Bel destroyed by ISIS militants: UN. The Temple of Bel’s construction started in
32 BC and ended in the second century AD. Later, it served as both, Church and Mosque.
- India won three-match test series against Sri Lanka.The second match will be remembered for being the
last Test of Kumara Sangakkara.
- 305 towns and cities spread across nine states of the country have been identified for implementation of
“Housing for All‟ scheme.
- Kerala’s Palakkad district would soon be declared as the first total HIV/AIDS literate district in the
- Rajiv Mehrishi, a 1978 batch IAS officer from Rajasthan cadre, was appointed as the new Home
Secretary. He replaced L.C. Goyal.
- A book named The Duels of the Himalayan Eagle authored by Air Marshal Bharat
Kumar released.The author, who was a young fighter pilot, during the 1965-war has tried to club official
records, squadron diaries and veteran accounts in the book.
- Bihar to give 2% reservation to grand children of freedom fighters in government jobs.
- India won UNESCO’s Award of Excellence 2015 for conserving Sree Vadakkunnathan Temple.The
Award of Excellence for the conservation of Sree Vadakkunnathan Temple at Thrissur in Kerala
recognizes the remarkable conservation effort undertaken at the sacred site.
- Kenya created history by topping the medals tally at the 15th World Championships of Athletics that
concluded on 30 August 2015 at Beijing. Jamaica and United States finished at 2 positions respectively.
- Commemorative coins of Rs 125, Rs 10 released in honour of former President S Radhakrishnan.
- The book named “To the Brink and Back: India’s 1991 Story” by Jairam Ramesh released.The
book deals with fast-paced changes in the economic sector introduced by the duo P V Narasimha Rao
and Manmohan Singh in 1991.
- On 5th September teacher’s Day celebrated across India on birth anniversary of Dr S Radhakrishnan.
- The Reserve Bank of India on 31 August 2015 declared SBI and ICICI Bank as Domestic Systemically
Important Banks (D-SIBs), which literally means that these banks are so integral to the national
economy that their failure would have to be prevented at any cost.
- Global ratings agency Fitch, downgraded Punjab National Bank (PNB)’s Viability Rating by one notch
to “bb” on account of the growing risk to the bank’s capital position from mounting stock of stressed
- Union Govt. designated Revenue Secretary Ratan Watal as the new Finance Secretary.
- On September 8 International Literacy Day celebrated across the world.
- Golfer Anirban Lahiri became first Indian golfer to qualify for Presidents Cup.The championship is
scheduled to be held at Incheon in South Korea between 2 October and 4 October 2015.
- Raghav Chandra took over as the new Chairman of the National Highways Authority of India (NHAI).