- 1 IBPS RRB 12th Sep Exam Analysis
- 2 IBPS RRB 12th September Evening Shift Review
- 3 IBPS RRB 12th September Exam Analysis
- 4 IBPS RRB After Noon Exam Analysis (12-09-2015)
- 4.1 Number of Questions Asked in Reasoning
- 4.2 Download IBPS RRB PO Asked Questions in 12th September Exam
- 4.3 IBPS RRB 12th Sep Morning Shift Answer Key
- 4.4 IBPS RRB 12th Sep Evening Shift Asked Questions
- 4.5 IBPS RRB 12th Sep Evening Shift Anser Key
- 4.6 IBPS RRB 12th Sep Morning Shift Review
IBPS RRB 12th Sep Exam Analysis
IBPS RRB 12th Sep Exam Analysis : IBPS RRB 12th Sep Officer Scale I Evening Shift Review are updated here. Today is the Second week for IBPS RRB PO Exams. IBPS RRB Exams were started from 5th September onwards. IBPS Conducting RRB Exams in tentative dates at different location. Last Week IBPS Conducted an RRB Exam on Saturday and Sunday i.e., 5th & 6th September. Lacs of Aspirants were participated in IBPS RRB Exams. Here we are Providing IBPS RRB 12th Sep Exam Analysis for Evening Shift. IBPS RRB Exam Analysis for 12th September Morning Shift Review & IBPS RRB 12th Sep 2nd shift Answer Key are enclosed below.
IBPS RRB 12th September Evening Shift Review
Last week the paper was very tough when compared to this week. When IBPS conducted the RRB exam there was a kind of dis-satisfaction among the students regarding the number of attempts. But today the students who were attended to the exam are quite happy with their performances because the paper was bit Simple and easy to attempt. Download IBPS RRB 12th Sep Exam Analysis for every subject.
IBPS RRB 12th September Exam Analysis
IBPS RRB 12th Sep Exam Analysis : When compare to last week today the paper given in the IBPS RRB PO exam was out of difficulty level. Maths was the toughest whereas Computer remains the easiest. The other sections were of mixed level. Some parts of the paper was reported tough but compare with last week’s paper. The best thing is that the computer remains the easiest of all.
IBPS RRB After Noon Exam Analysis (12-09-2015)
|Subject||Questions||Difficulty Level||Max.marks||Good Attempts||Duration|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40||Difficult||50||17-19||40 min|
|Reasoning||40||Easy to Moderate||50||23-25||33 min|
|English Language/ Hindi Language||40||Moderate||40||25-27||27 min|
|General Awareness||40||Moderate||40||27-29||10 min|
|Computer Knowledge||40||Easy||20||30-32||10 min|
Number of Questions Asked in Reasoning
- Reasoning section, Puzzles and Seating Arrangement proved to be the confusing one and rest of the section was easy.
|Blood Relations, Coding- Decoding & Others||10|
|Statement and Assumption||5|
IBPS RRB 12th Sep Exam Analysis : Questions Asked in Quantitative Apptitude
|Profit & Loss, SI, CI, Speed,Distance, Time, Ages etc||15|
Questions Asked in English
- It was similar to the last weekend exam and students have managed to do sufficient number of questions in lesser time.
- Focused was on Current Affairs as compared to the Banking Awareness.
The questions asked in this section were on computer basics, internet, text formatting of paragraphs, Computer shortcuts. There were questions about:
- File transfer,
- Wb search,
- Input-Output Devices,
- Application Software,
- Hard ware,
- Software application.
Finnally Evening Session is Moderate Compared to Other Papers