- 1 06/11/2016 IBPS CWE V RRB Questions
- 2 05th November 2016 IBPS RRB Office Assistant Asked Questions
- 3 05th November 2016 IBPS Officer Scale I Asked Questions
- 4 IBPS PO PT Exam Pattern
- 5 05th November 2016 asked Questions – Quantitative Aptitude (40 questions)
- 6 Download Date Wise IBPS Officers Exam Analysis and Asked Questions
- 7 IBPS RRB Asked Questions 2016
- 8 GA Questions Asked IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2016
- 9 Questions Asked in IBPS RRB CWE V Exam
06/11/2016 IBPS CWE V RRB Questions
05th November 2016 IBPS RRB Office Assistant Exam has completed by the IBPS Officials. Earlier, the Asked Questions are updated on this page for the guidance of the candidates. Now we have attached the 06th November 2016 asked questions on this page. Here is a Humble request for all the IBPS RRB CWE V Candidates that, stay tuned with us!!!!! for more latest IBPS RRB Asked Questions along with the Analysis.
Questions Asked in IBPS RRB Prelims Exam 2016 – Number Series
- 2, 14, 24, 32, 38, ?
- 4, 5, 12, 39, 160, ?
- 6, 9, 18, 45, 135 ?
- 26, 27, 23, 32, 16, ?
- 616, 373, 292, 265, 256, ?
- 16, 17, 13, 22, 6, ?
- 36, 37, 33, 42, 26, ?
- 2, 3, 8, 27, 112, ?
- 4, 16, 26, 34, 40, ?
- 825, 582, 501, 474, 465, ?
- 8, 12, 24, 60, 180, ?
- 3, 4, 10, 33, 136, ?
- 5, 7.5, 15, 37.5, ?,
Stay Tuned with us!!!!! for More IBPS RRB Officer Asked Questions
05th November 2016 IBPS RRB Office Assistant Asked Questions
The IBPS RRB Officers Prelims Slot 1 has successfully conducted on 5th November 2016 at various test centers. And the candidates those who are going to appear in the UpComing Exams are eagerly looking for the IBPS RRB Asked Questions on 05/11/2016. For those candidates here we attached the IBPS RRB Office Assistant Asked Questions. Note the Questions, and prepare for the next slots. The IBPS Exam was conducted in five slots namely, slot 1, slot 2, slot 3, slot 4, and slot 5. Slot-wise exam timings are tabulated here.
|I||9.00 am – 9.45 am|
|II||11.00 am – 11.45 am|
|III||01.00 am – 01.45 pm|
|IV||3.00 pm – 03.45 pm|
|V||05.00 pm – 05.45 am|
05th November 2016 IBPS Officer Scale I Asked Questions
|Subject||Level of Difficulty||Attempts|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Moderate||24 to 25 Marks.|
|Reasoning Ability||Moderate||28 to 30 Marks.|
IBPS PO PT Exam Pattern
The IBPS Slot exam consists of Reasoning and aptitude Questions. The Test will have 80 Multiple choice questions and each question carries only one mark. The Duration of the test will of 45 Minutes. Candidates are advised to plan the proper timing for each section. The quantitative aptitude test will be conducted in 25 min. Reasoning will be 20 min.
|S.NO||Subject Name||No of questions||Max Marks||Duration|
05th November 2016 asked Questions – Quantitative Aptitude (40 questions)
Number Series – 5 Questions (Moderate)
- 9, 14, 21, 32, 45, ?
- 4, 4, 6, 12, 24, ?
- 3, 1.5, 1.5, 2.25, 4.5 ?
- 2, 4, 11, 37, 153, ?
- 3, 10, 22, 39, 61, ?
- 4, 2, 2, 3, 6, ?
- 3, 9, 22, 42, 69, ?
- 3, 5, 13, 43, 177, ?
- 2, 7, 14, 25, 38, ?
- 6, 6, 8, 14, 26, ?
- 1, 3, 9, 31, 129, ?
- 5, 11, 24, 71, ?
- 5, 5, 7, 13, 25, ?
- 3, 8, 15, 26, 39, ?
- 8, 4, 4, 6, 12, ?
- 37.5 4. 2.5, 4.5, 12, 40, 165, ?
- 59 2. 16, 16, 18, 24, 36, ?
- 831 5. 7, 15, 28, 46, 69, ?
- 6, 11, 18, 29, 42, ?
- 56 3. 10, 5, 5, 7.5, 15, ?
Download Date Wise IBPS Officers Exam Analysis and Asked Questions
|Exam Name||Test Date||Exam Anlalysis||Asked Questions|
|IBPS CWE RRB V Prelims Exam||05/11/2016||IBPS RRB PO Exam Analysis||IBPS RRB PO Asked Questions|
|06/11/2016||IBPS RRB Scale 1, 2, 3 Officer Exam Analysis||IBPS CWE RRB Aksed Questions|
|12/11/2016||IBPS RRB Office Asst Exam Analysis||IBPS CWE RRB V Asked Questions|
|13/11/2016||IBPS CWE RRB Exam Analysis||IBPS CWE RRB Officer Asked Questions|
|19/11/2016||IBPS CWE RRB Asst Exam Analysis||RRB CWE V Asked Questions|
Please follow the above tabular form and click on the related link to view the IBPS officers and office Assistant Exam Analysis and Asked Questions. Stay Tuned with us to get more updates related to the IBPS RRB Officer Scale I Exam Asked Questions.
Stay tuned with us!!!!! to get more updates. All the best to the candidates who are going to attend the IBPS officer Scale I Exam on Coming Dates.
IBPS RRB Asked Questions 2016
Every year, Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conducts RRB officers and office assistant exam to all the applied candidates. The officials scheduled the test at various centers across the country. The IBPS RRB Written Test will have a negative marking of 0.25 for each question. Various sections that are covered in the IBPS RRB CWE V Exam are Reasoning, Quantitative aptitude, English, General /Banking Awareness and Computer awareness. We provide some of the Previous Year asked questions here for the guidance of the candidates. By reading these questions, you will get an idea on the Written Test. Sometimes, the officials will set the Exam paper from the previous years questions. So, please note down the Questions and start the test preparation.
Good News for the candidates those who are going to appear in the IBPS RRB Exam 2016. The Indian Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has scheduled the RRB Office Assistant and Officer Scale exams on 5th, 6th, 12th, 13th and 19th November 2016 at the various test centers. Most of the Applied candidates have downloaded the Admit Card 2016 from the official website. So, the candidates have taken the written test on the pre-scheduled exam dates in various slots. And the candidates those who are going to attend the exam on Upcoming Days are looking for the IBPS RRB Asked Questions and Answers. For those candidates, here we have uploaded the IBPS RRB Asked Questions in pdf file. Sometimes the officials will set the exam paper from the previous year questions.
GA Questions Asked IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2016
By Checking the IBPS RRB CWE V Asked Questions, candidates will get an idea about the written exam. So, to make the preparation easy, we provide some of the questions asked in the IBPS RRB CWE. The Candidates those who have qualified in the prelims exam are only eligible for the next level of the selection process. The Indian Institute of Banking Personnel Selection RRB CWE V Asked Questions in the pdf file is attached here. So click on the below link and read the Questions before going to appear in the written exam.
IBPS RRB CWE V Prelims Exam – ibps.in
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection issued an employment to recruit dynamic and skilled candidates into various 16560 posts. All the interested candidates those who have been waiting for the Bank Jobs have used the opportunity and apply before the last date i.e., 30th September 2016. Now most of the applicants are appear the RRB CWE V Prelims exam. At the Time of Advertisement date, the officials announced the some important dates also. We attached the IBPS RRB Exam dates in the Tabular form.
IBPS RRB CWE V Exam Dates
|Online Applications Available dates||14/09/2016 to 30/09/2016|
|Application Fee Payment dates||14/09/2016 to 30/09/2016|
|Admit Card for Preliminary Exam for Officer Scale I||After 10/10/2016|
|Pre Exam Training Officer Scale-I||17/10/2016 to 22/10/2016|
|Admit Card for Office Assistant||After 17/10/2016|
|Pre Exam Training for Office Assistant||24/10/2016 to 29/10/2016|
|Prelims Exam Admit Cards||Officer Scale I – October 2016Office Assistant – November 2016|
|Prelims Online Exam date||Officer Scale I – 05 & 06/11/2016 Office Assistant – 12, 13 & 19/11/2016 (if required)|
|Prelims Exam Results date||Officer Scale-I – November 2016 Office Assistant – December 2016|
|Main Exam Admit Card Available date||Officer Scale-I – November 2016Office Assistant – December 2016|
|Mains Examination Date||Officers (I, II & III) – 11/12/2016Office Assistant – 18/12/2016|
|Manis Result date (For Officers Scale I, II and III)||December 2016|
|Interview Call Letters (For Officers Scale I, II and III)||December 2016|
|Interview dates (For Officers Scale I, II and III)||January 2017|
|Provisional Allotment order (For Officers Scale I, II and III)||February 2017|
Questions Asked in IBPS RRB CWE V Exam
- The current capital of Myanmar (Burma) is
- What does CAR stand for?
Ans. Capital Adequacy Ratio
- Marissa Ann Mayer is the current president and CEO of
- “The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari” is a self-help book about the development of character and discipline in life, written by –
Ans. Robin Sharma
- Who is the Minister of Food Processing Industries
Ans. Harsimrat Kaur Badal
- Filmmaker _____ ‘Buddha in a Traffic Jam’ won the Best Original Screenplay Award in the Foreign Language Category at the Madrid International Film Festival, Spain, which was held from 2 July – 11 July 2015.
Ans. Vivek Agnihotri’s
- Venue of 2018 Asian Games
Ans. Indonesia, Jakarta
- Which Indian bank open branch in China
- The Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation (HUPA) Ministry has identified 305 cities and towns across ____ states to start building houses for the poor in urban areas by 2022.
- Final Match of 2016 T20 World Cup venue
Ans. Eden Garden, Kolkata
- Godavari Pushkaralu is termed as Maha Pushkaralu which occurs once in
Ans. 144 years
- The national capital of Malaysia is
Ans. Kuala Lumpur
- Earth Quack measurement equipment established in which State
- ‘29th August is National Sports day and birthday of legend player Dhyan Chand’ who associated with which game
- World Cup T20 2016 will be played in which country
- According to Area, Largest State in India
- ISRO successfully launches PSLV-C28 carrying five satellites of which country
Ans. United Kingdom
- ‘Khoya Paya’ Portal is related to which field
Ans. to track missing child
- 1st May is the foundation day of which state
- Which Indian International Air Port is awarded recently
Ans. IGI Airport, Delhi
- BRICS 2016 will be held in
- U.R. Ananthamurthy passed away. He was a
Ans. Kannada writer and Jnanpith Award winner
- Union Home Minister of India
Ans. Rajnath Singh
- Olive Oil Refinery is established in which State
- ASBA is related to
Ans. Initial Public Offering (IPO)
- Visa Inc. is headquartered in
Ans. Foster City, California, United States
- First Defense Industrial Park established in
- Full form of EMV
Ans. Europay, MasterCard, and Visa
- Who invented WWW
Ans. Tim” Berners-Lee”
- Under existing —–guidelines, a bank can act as a corporate agent and sell a policy of only one life insurer and one non-life insurance company.
- Which coin is smallest in denomination
Ans. 1 Rupee coin
- New way for Indian pilgrimage Kailash- Manasarovar Yatra
Ans. Nathula Pas