- 1 IBPS RRB Exam Analysis
- 2 IBPS RRB 6th September Morning Shift & Evening Shift Review
- 3 IBPS RRB 2nd Shift Exam Review
- 4 IBPS RRB 6th September Evening Shift Review
- 4.1 Download IBPS RRB Section Wise Paper Analysis
- 4.2 Download IBPS RRB 5th Sep Asked Question
- 4.3 IBPS RRB 5th Sep Answer Key
- 4.4 Download IBPS RRB 6th Sep Morning Shift Asked Questions
- 4.5 Download IBPS RRB 6th Sep 1st Shift Answer Key
- 4.6 Download IBPS RRB 6th Sep Evening Shift Asked Questions
- 4.7 Download IBPS RRB 6th Sep 2nd Shift Answer Key
- 4.8 IBPS RRB Exam Analysis for 6th Sep Morning Shift Exam
IBPS RRB Exam Analysis
IBPS RRB Exam Analysis: IBPS RRB 6th Sep Officer Scale I Evening Shift Review are updated here. IBPS RRB Exams were started from 5th September onwards. IBPS Conducting RRB Exams in tentative dates at the different location. Last Week IBPS Conducted an RRB Exam on Saturday and Sunday, i.e., 5th & 6th September. Lacs of Aspirants who are preparing for the Bank Exams are written IBPS RRB Exams. Here we are Providing IBPS RRB Exam Analysis for 1st Shift & 2nd Shift conducted 6th Sep Exam. IBPS RRB Exam Analysis for 6th September Evening Shift Review & IBPS RRB 6th Sep 2nd Shift Answer Key are enclosed below.
IBPS RRB 6th September Morning Shift & Evening Shift Review
On September 6th Evening Shift exam was a bit difficult as compared to the morning shift. Based on IBPS RRB Exam Analysis candidates can easily analyse their performance in the exam. Puzzles and Quantitative Aptitude were very tough. Reading Comprehension was also very lengthy and time was taking. IBPS RRB 6th September 2nd Shift Exam kept the Students in diploma.
IBPS RRB 2nd Shift Exam Review
|Section||Total Ques.||Max. Marks||Level of Difficulty||Good Attempts||Good Score||Time Taken (in minutes)|
|Reasoning||40||50||Easy to Moderate||22-24||29-31||34 min|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40||50||Difficult||18-20||22-26||40 min|
|General Awareness||40||40||Moderate||26-28||24-26||10 min|
|English Language/ Hindi Language||40||40||Moderate||23-25||28-30||27 min|
|Computer Knowledge||40||20||Easy||29-31||14-16||9 min|
IBPS RRB 6th September Evening Shift Review
Download IBPS RRB Section Wise Paper Analysis
All the sections in comparison to previous year exam were of high level this year. Huge Competition will be there in this year.
- The Reasoning section was difficult just because the puzzles in which many students lost their time.
|Topic||Number of Questions|
|Statement and Assumption||5|
|Blood Relations, Coding- Decoding & Others||10|
- Talking about the English Section, it was moderate.
|Topic||Number of Questions|
The details of the section are as follows:
|Topic||Number of Questions (Approx)|
|Profit & Loss, SI, CI, Speed, Distance, Time, Ages, etc||. 10|
- This time, the more focus was on Current Affairs as compared to the Banking Awareness.
- The questions asked in this section were on computer basics, the internet, text formatting of paragraphs, Computer shortcuts. There were questions about:
- File transfer,
- Wb search,
- Input-Output Devices,
- Application Software,
- Software application
IBPS RRB Exam Analysis for 6th Sep Morning Shift Exam
IBPS RRB Exam Analysis for 2nd Shift is bit Tough compared to 5th Sep Exam & 6th Morning Shift. Overall, we can say that only computer paper is easy. A student who seriously prepared can get good. Cut off is based on the Competition. This year IBPS RRB Exam is beyond the expectations.