IBPS RRB PO Exam Tips
IBPS RRB PO Exam Tips are available here. IBPS RRB CWE V Exam is going to be held from 5th September onwards. Applicants who are rigorously preparing for the IBPS RRB Officer Scale I Exam can get the IBPS RRB PO Exam Tips from here. This is a good place for the candidates to attain the complete information regarding IBPS RRB PO Exam like IBPS RRB PO Exam Syllabus for Prelims, Ibps RRB PO Syllabus for Mains, IBPS RRB Exam Pattern, Ibps RRB Exam Tips & Preparation Strategy & IBPS RRB Previous Year Papers.
IBPS RRB CWE V Preparation Tips
IBPS RRB CWE is a common written examination conducted by IBPS to fill the vacancies of officers in various Regional Rural Banks. Like every year, IBPS released the notification for the recruitment of Officers Scale I Posts in RRB’s.
Every Aspirant might have some fears about the exam. To avoid such feeling we are providing you some Ibps RRB Po Exam tips for last minute preparation. Some candidates who are involved in their busy Schedule will have no time to prepare well for the Exam. So, for them here we are providing IBPS RRB Po Exam Tips here. By using this Ibps Po Exam Tips, you can easily attempt a minimum number of questions in the exam.
IBPS RRB Officer Scale I Exam Tips
First of all the candidate need to do is divide the topics asked in the examination according to the difficulty level, that is the topic which you feel difficult to solve should be focused first.
The Topics that were asked in IBPS RRB were
- Reasoning for 50 marks
- Quantitative Aptitude for 50 marks,
- English is for 40 marks
- General Knowledge is for 40 Marks.
So now categorize the topics that you face difficulty in solving in ascending order and focus your preparation on that particular topic first.
Download IBPS RRB CWE V Short Cuts
In reasoning, the mostly asked questions are from
- Statements and Assumptions
- Statements and Conclusions
- seating arrangement
- puzzle test
- number series
- coding and decoding.
This is the most time taking section in the examination, The topics that were asked in this are
- Aptitude is simplifications,
- profit and loss, percentages,
- Ratios and proportions,
- Averages, Simple interest and compound interest,
- Time and distance.
This is one of the easy section, scoring and time-saving section as there are no calculations to be done here.
- Questions from
- International current affairs
- Banking questions
- Sports related questions
- Awards and honours
- Countries states
- Capitals and Currencies
- Important days
- Railway budget
- FDI rates
- Heads of the organizations etc. will be mainly focused in this section.
Download IBPS RRB PO Exam Tips
1. Train & Distance: 7 Important Shortcuts:
2. Dates and Calendars – Zeller’s Rule Shortcut:
3. Boats and Streams: 8 Important Shortcuts:
4. Pipes and Cisterns: 5 Important Shortcuts:
5. Time and Distance: 8 Shortcuts:
6. Time and Work: 13 Important Shortcuts:
7. Profit and Loss: 14 Important Shortcuts:
8. Simple Interest: 7 Important Shortcuts:
9. Compound Interest: 10 Important Shortcuts:
10. Clocks & Time: 8 Important Shortcuts :
12. TESTS OF DIVISIBILITY OF NUMBERS:
13. H.C.F and L.C.M of Numbers: