- 1 Mahadiscom AVO Previous Papers pdf
- 2 MSEDCL Asst Vigilance Officer Sample Paper
- 3 MSEDCL Assistant Vigilance Officer Exam Model Paper Format
- 4 MSEDCL AVO Model Question paper
- 4.1 Download MSEDCL Asst Vigilance Officer Syllabus
- 4.2 MSEDCL AVO Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- 4.3 Mahadiscom Assistant Vigilance Officer Material & Notes
- 4.4 Mahadiscom AVO Previous papers: Download Mahadiscom Assistant Vigilance Officer Previous Papers pdf
Mahadiscom AVO Previous Papers pdf
Mahadiscom AVO Previous Papers are available here. Mahavitaran Vidyut warta were released a MSEDCL Recruitment Notification for various posts. A huge number of interested candidates were applied to the Mahadiscom Assistant Vigilance Officer. Candidates who are preparing for the MSEDCL AVO Exam can get the complete details from Mahadiscom recruitment.guru.
MSEDCL Asst Vigilance Officer Sample Paper
Mahadiscom Previous Papers are available here for free download. Here we are providing Mahadiscom AVO Previous papers, MSEDCL Asst Vigilance Officer Books, MSEDCL Materials for Paper 1 & paper 2. Candidates who are seeking for the Mahadiscom AVO Previous Papers can download directly from here. Mahadiscom AVO Previous papers will be very useful for the preparation.
MSEDCL Assistant Vigilance Officer Exam Model Paper Format
Mahadiscom AVO Previous Papers: MSEDCL AVO Exam Pattern are enclosed below. Candidates who are preparing for the must follow this pattern.
Mahadiscom Asst Vigilance Officer Written Exam consists of:
- General Knowledge Test———->110 Marks
- Total Number of Questions from G.K are(50 Questions)
- General Aptitude for————–> Total 40 Marks
- Reasoning (No.of Question-40)—->20 Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude (No.of Question-20)—->10 Marks
- Marathi Language (No.of Question-20)—->10 Marks
- Total No.of Questions (No.of Question-20)—->10 Marks.
MSEDCL AVO Model Question paper
General Knowledge Questions for Mahadiscom AVO Exam are enclosed below.
According to Mahadiscom AVO Exam Pattern G.K Paper is for 110 Marks. 50 Questions will be going to ask from various topics.
Current Events–>September 2015 National Current Affairs(110 Marks)
- Central forces to guard all polling stations in Bihar—–?
- Assam records lowest number of deaths on roads in 2014——-?
- 1965 Indo-Pak War: ‘Shauryanjali’ exhibition inaugurated——-?
- Gujarat tops states with fake currency seizures——-?
- Megalithic burial site unearthed——-?
- Gigantic 120-meters Vishnu statue coming-up in Bali——-?
- Water storage available in 91 reservoirs: Govt——-?
- 6 Army men get life term in Machil encounter case——-?
- Government sets March 2016 target of 100 % literacy in villages——-?
- Haryana sets minimum qualification for candidates in Panchayati Raj polls——-?
- Electronic version of Mahatma Gandhi’s work launched——-?
- Center to give 33 % reservation to women in all para-military forces——-?
- Amend CAG Act to make it part of legislature: PACs conference suggests——-?
- Bihar to go to polls in 5 phases from Oct 12; Counting on Nov 8——-?
- HRD ministry launches national web portal of NATS——-?
- Bachchan, Ratan Tata join fight for a TB-free country——-?
- MCOCA court convicts 12 accused in 2006 Mumbai train blast case——-?
- Indian woman with alleged ISIS link deported by UAE——-?
- World Conference calls for more steps to popularize Hindi to make it world language——-?
- 10th World Hindi Conference concludes——-?
- Centre launches SAHAJ scheme for online release of new LPG connections——-?
- Police station ‘by women, for women’ opened in Haryana on Raksha Bandhan——-?
- Supreme Court stay on ban of Santhara——-?
- Law commission recommends abolition of death penalty——-?
- Union Minister Harsh Vardhan launches web-based system for DBT projects——-?
- India pitches for finalisation of CCIT at UN——-?
- Meeting with PM Modi——-?
- Entire Cable TV network to be digitised by 2016——-?
- PM releases commemorative coins in honour of former President S Radhakrishnan——-?
- Haryana opens Sakhi, one stop center for women in distress——-?
- Rivers & Lakes
- Soil & Vegetation
- Maharashtra History
- The British Rule
- Post Independence (1947)
- Question from Maharastra & India History
- The early history
- Islamic Influence
- Maratha Empire
- Shivaji Empire
- Peshwa Dynasty
- British Rule
- Post Independence (1947)
Indian National Movement
- Origin of Nationalism
- EMERGENCE OF INDIAN NATIONAL CONGRESS
- PARTITION OF BENGAL (1905)
- FORMATION OF THE MUSLIM LEAGUE (1906)
- THE NATIONAL MOVEMENT DURING THE FIRST
- EMERGENCE OF GANDHI
- THE REVOLUTIONARIES
- THE DEVELOPMENT OF SOCIALIST IDEAS
- THE COMMUNAL DIVIDE
- ACHIEVEMENT OF INDEPENDENCE (1935-47)
Questions on following topics
- Indian Polity
- Indian Constitution
- Indian Economy
- Environmental Issues
- Science & Technology
Questions from Reasoning (No.of Question-40)—->20 Marks
A train has leangth ‘L’ and its speed is ‘S’.Time taken to cross a constant object/man is
Ex: A train has leangth of 180 meters and is going with 54 km/hr. time taken to cross a pole/man ?
- 12 s b. 10/3 s c. 18 s d. 20 s
Sol: = 180/(54*5/18) = 20 sec.
1. Train & Distance : 7 Important Shortcuts:
- Train & Distance
2. Dates and Calendars – Zeller’s Rule Shortcut:
- Dates & Calculators
Questions from Aptitude (No.of Question-20)—->10 Marks
1. Time and Distance: 8 Shortcuts :
2. Time and Work: 13 Important Shortcuts:
3. Profit and Loss: 14 Important Shortcuts:
4. Simple Interest: 7 Important Shortcuts :
5. Boats and Streams: 8 Important Shortcuts :
6. Pipes and Cisterns: 5 Important Shortcuts:
7. Compound Interest: 10 Important Shortcuts :
8. Clocks & Time: 8 Important Shortcuts :
9. TYPES OF NUMBERS:
10. TESTS OF DIVISIBILITY OF NUMBERS:
11. H.C.F and L.C.M of Numbers:
Download MSEDCL Asst Vigilance Officer Syllabus
In below link we have enclosed the Mahadiscom Assistant Vigilance Officer Syllabus. Download Mahadiscom AVO Previous Papers & Syllabus from below link and prepare well for the Exam.
Download Mahadiscom Asst Vigilance Officer Material & Books
Mahadiscom AVO Previous papers:
In the below link we have enclosed the MSEDCL Asst Vigilance Officer Material pdf. Candidates who are Preparing for the Exam can download the Mahadiscom AVO Previous Papers & Material directly from here.
MSEDCL Assistant Vigilance Officer Material for G.K
Mahadiscom Assistant Vigilance Officer Material for Reasoning
Mahavitaran Vidyut warta AVO Exam Notes for Aptitude
MSEDCL AVO Exam Books for Marathi Language.
Mahadiscom AVO Previous papers: Download Mahadiscom Assistant Vigilance Officer Previous Papers pdf
Actually we are providing a piece of Information here. We are just providing the Topics and Materials, we don’t know the exact Question Paper. Becuase its an official exam. But we have prepared a Sample Paper for Mahadiscom Asst Vigilance Officer Exam. So, we are providing that paper here. If you are interested you can download. If it is useful you can download Mahadiscom AVO Previous papers freely from here.