- 1 Mahadiscom JAA Previous Papers
- 2 MSEDCL JAA Previous Papers
- 3 Mahadiscom Junior Assistant Accountant Syllabus & Previous Papers
- 4 Mahadiscom JAA Model Paper
- 5 Mahadiscom JAA Sample Paper pdf
- 6 Download Mahadiscom Jr. Asst Accountant Question Paper pdf
Mahadiscom JAA Previous Papers
Mahadiscom JAA Previous Papers are available here. Mahadiscom has released a recruitment notification for various posts. A huge number of candidates had applied for MSEDCL Junior Assistant Accountant Exam. The candidates who had applied for MSEDCL JAA Exam are looking for Mahadiscom JAA Previous Papers pdf. Are you Seeking for the Mahadiscom Junior Asst Accountant Previous Paper………? Well, Recruitment.guru is a right place for you to get the Mahadiscom Junior Asst Accountant Syllabus & MSEDCL JAA Previous Papers.
MSEDCL JAA Previous Papers
Mahadiscom JAA Previous Papers: Mahavitran Vidyut Sahayak Junior Assistant Model Question Paper and Previous Papers are enclosed below. Candidates who are seeking for the Mahadiscom JAA Previous papers can download from recruitment.guru. Mahadiscom Junior Assistant Accountant Previous Papers might be very helpful for you preparation. So, Download the Mahadiscom JAA Previous Papers pdf & Study Material. And prepare well for the Exam.
Mahadiscom Junior Assistant Accountant Syllabus & Previous Papers
Mahadiscom JAA Previous Papers: The Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Co. Ltd has released a notification recently for recruitment of skilled candidates into Junior Assistant Accounts Officer posts. According to the notification, there are about970 vacancies. Many candidates have applied for this posts in online mode. The MSEDCL Jr, Asst Accountant Exam Dates, will be updated soon on our website. The MAHADISCOM Jr Asst Accountant Syllabus & MAHADISCOM Jr Asst Accountant Exam Pattern, Mahadiscom JAA Previous Papers are given on this site for the guidance of candidates. The MAHADISCOM Assistant Accounts Officer Syllabus PDF is also available for download from the link given below. The MSEDCL Jr Asst Accountant Syllabus & MSEDCL Jr Asst Accountant Exam Pattern provided on our website are more fastly accessible than others. The MAHADISCOM Jr Asst Accountant Syllabus is given subject wise. Candidates can check for Mahavitran Assistant Accounts Officer Exam Pattern & Mahavitran JAA Syllabus pdf, Mahadiscom JAA Previous Papers to start their preparation. The MSEDCL JAA Syllabus is also available on the official website for download.
Mahadiscom JAA Model Paper
Mahadiscom JAA Previous Papers: Mahadiscom JAA Model Paper Pattern are updated below. based on the MSEDCL Junior Asst Accountant Pattern the Mahadiscom Jr. Asst Accountant Paper for the MSEDCL JAA Exam will be design. So, follow the below pattern.
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
The MAHADISCOM Jr Asst Accountant Written Test consists of the following features:
- The exam is of Objective type i.e., it consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Duration of the exam is 2 Hours.
- The exam is conducted for a total of 150 marks.
- The exam consists of 2 sections i.e., Professional Knowledge and General Ability.
- The Test of Professional Knowledge consists of questions related to chosen discipline i.e., Accounts & Auditing.
- There will be a negative marking for every wrong answer.
Mahadiscom JAA Sample Paper pdf
Mahadiscom JAA Previous Papers: India’s biggest Power Distribution Company having Over 2.14 Crore’s consumers and dedicated pool of over 77,000 employees with Annual Revenue of over Rupees 50,000 Crore is looking for Talented, Dynamic and Result oriented Professionals with proven track record to join MSEDCL in the following positions. MSEDCL JAA Posts are:
Download Mahadiscom Jr. Asst Accountant Previous Paper
Questions for the Exam will be going to Ask from below topics:
Mahadiscom JAA Previous Papers
1. Company Accounts:
Problems on amalgamations (absorption and reconstruction) and liquidation of joint stock companies.
Analysis and interpretation of published Accounts. Valuation of shares and Goodwill.
2. Cost & Management Accounts:
Techniques of cost control and cost reduction. Process Costing. Cost volume profit relationship~d Decision making, Budgetary control and standard costing.
Programming of audit work. Valuation & verification of Assets and Liabilities. Audit of a limited company, Powers, duties & liabilities of company auditor. Auditor’s Report Audit of Computerized A/c & use of Computers in the Audit of A/c
Download Mahadiscom Jr. Asst Accountant Question Paper pdf
Mahadiscom JAA Previous Papers: Below we are providing the complete details regarding MSEDCL JAA Exam like Mahadiscom JAA Previous Papers, Mahadiscom JAA Material, Mahadiscom JAA Question Paper Booklet, MSEDCL Jr. Asst Accountant Exam Pattern & Syllabus.
Below we enclosed some previous questions that are asked in MSEDCL Exam.
Questions from Accounts & Auditing will be going ask from above topics:
Total No. of Questions that will ask are 50 Questions for 110 Marks…..
1. Following are the accounting transactions relating to Mr. P’s business. Use the accounting equation to show their effect on his assets, liabilities and capital…………?
- Commenced business with a Capital of 50,000
- Bought Machinery for cash 10,000
- Purchased goods for cash 15,000
- Purchased goods from A on credit 5,000
- Sold goods for cash 10,000
- Paid to A 2,000
- Sold goods to B on credit 3,000
- Paid into Bank 6,000
- Paid to A by cheque 1,000
- Received from B a cheque for 2,000.
Capital + Liabilities = Assets 50,000 + 0 = 50,000 (Cash)
Capital + Liabilities = Assets 50,000 + 0 = 40,000 (Cash) + 10,000 (Machinery)
Capital + Liabilities = Assets 50,000 + 0 = 25,000 (Cash) + 10,000 (Machinery) + 15,000 (Goods)
Capital + Liabilities = Assets 50,000 + 5,000 (A) = 25,000 (Cash) + 10,000 (Machinery) + 20,000 (Goods)
Capital + Liabilities = Assets 50,000 + 5,000 (A) = 35,000 (Cash) + 10,000 (Machinery) + 10,000 (Goods)
Capital + Liabilities = Assets 50,000 + 3,000 (A) = 33,000 (Cash) + 10,000 (Machinery) + 10,000 (Goods)
Capital + Liabilities = Assets 50,000 + 3,000 (A) = 33,000 (Cash) + 10,000 (Machinery) + 7,000 (Goods) + 3,000 (B)
Capital + Liabilities = Assets 50,000 + 3,000 (A) = 27,000 (Cash) + 10,000 (Machinery) + 7,000 (Goods) + 3,000 (B)
+ 6,000 (Bank)
Capital + Liabilities = Assets 50,000 + 2,000 (A) = 27,000 (Cash) + 10,000 (Machinery) + 7,000 (Goods) + 3,000 (B)
+ 5,000 (Bank)
Capital + Liabilities = Assets 50,000 + 2,000 (A) = 27,000 (Cash) + 10,000 (Machinery) + 7,000 (Goods) + 1,000 (B)
+ 7,000 (Bank)
2. The following budgeted information relates to a manufacturing company for next period:
Production 14,000 Fixed production costs 63,000
Sales 12,000 Fixed selling costs 12,000
The normal level of activity is 14,000 units per period.
Using absorption costing the profit for next period has been calculated as $36,000.
What would be the profit for next period using marginal costing?
3. Under which sampling method does every member of the target population have an equal chance of being in the
4. A company has a capital employed of $200,000. It has a cost of capital of 12% per year. Its residual income is
What is the company’s return on investment?
5. A company has calculated a $10,000 adverse direct material variance by subtracting its flexed budget direct material
cost from its actual direct material cost for the period.
Which of the following could have caused the variance?
6. Which of the following are suitable measures of performance at the strategic level?
7. Which of the following are feasible values for the correlation coefficient?
8. Using an interest rate of 10% per year the net present value (NPV) of a project has been correctly calculated as $50.
If the interest rate is increased by 1% the NPV of the project falls by $20.
What is the internal rate of return (IRR) of the project?
9. Which of the following BEST describes a principle budget factor?
10. A company’s sales in the last year in its three different markets were as follows
Market 1 100,000
Market 2 150,000
Market 3 50,000
Test of General Aptitude Questions:
- Akshay is 16th from the left end in the row of boys and Vijay is 18th from the right end. Avinash is 11th from Akshay towards the right end and 3rd from Vijay towards the right end. How many boys are there in the row?
1. Data inadequate
5. None of these.
Answer: 5( Answer is 41)
- What will be the first digit of the second highest number after the position of only the second and the third digits within each number are interchanged? Sol: 7.
- Which of the following will be the middle digit of second highest number among the following five numbers if the positions of the first and the third digits in each number are interchanged?
432 851 719 643 287………. Sol: 8.
- Among P, Q, R, S and T each having different weight, R is heavier than only P. S is lighter than Q and heavier than T. Who among them is the heaviest? Sol: Q.
- Which of the following is the third digit of the second highest number? Sol: 7.
Download MSEDCL JAA Previous Papers & Sample Question Paper PDF
Download Mahadiscom Jr. Asst Accountant Material
How to Prepare for the Mahadiscom JAA Exam (Notes, Tips & Shortcuts)
Actually we are providing a piece of Information here. We are just providing the Topics and Materials, we don’t know the exact Question Paper. Becuase its an official exam. But we have prepared a Sample Paper for Mahadiscom Jr. Asst Accountant Exam & Mahadiscom JAA Previous Papers. So, we are providing that paper here. If you are interested you can download. If it is useful you can download Mahadiscom JAA Previous papers freely from here.