MHADA Previous Papers 2015
MHADA Previous Papers are available here. Candidates who are seeking for MHADA Previous Papers for Junior Clerk can download from recruitment.guru. MHADA Previous Papers are enclosed below. Maharashtra Housing & Area Development Authority has recently released a notification regarding the recruitment of candidates into various posts. There are about 244 vacancies according to the notification. Many candidates have applied to this posts in online mode. Maharashtra Real estate and also Location Growth Authority (MHADA) is looking for a dynamic persons. So, candidates who are preparing for the MHADA Recruitment follow the MHADA Previous Papers pattern.
MHADA Junior Clerk Model Paper
Now candidates will be searching for MHADA Junior Clerk Syllabus, MHADA Junior Clerk Exam Pattern, MHADA Previous Papers & Sample Paper. The MHADA Jr Clerk Typist previous paper is also available here. MHADA Previous Papers will be very useful while you preparing for the Exam. So, download MHADA Previous Papers pdf and prepare well for the exam.
The Maharashtra Housing Board formerly called Bombay Housing Board. It was established in the year 1948 and had a jurisdiction over the entire State of Maharashtra except Vidharbha region. MHADA undertook construction of residential buildings under various housing schemes for different sections of the society. It releases recruitment notifications every year to provide better services to the citizens living in Maharashtra. Recently it has released the recruitment notification for various posts like civil engineer, typist etc. Aspirants who wish to work in Maharashtra Housing and Areas Development may apply for these vacancies released under MHADA Recruitment 2015.
The MHADA Clerk Exam consists of the following subjects:
- General Intelligence.
- General Knowledge.
MHADA Junior Clerk Sample Paper
Mhada Junior Clerk exam were going to conduct shortly. A huge number of interested candidates has applied for the Exam. So, for the here we are providing MHADA Junior Clerk Previous Papers and Syllabus for better preparation.
1. Who among the following is the President of USA ?
(1) Hillary Clinton (2) Bill Clinton (3) Ronald Regan
(4) John F. Kennedy (5) Other than those given as options
2. ‘Heathrow’ Airport is in which of the following countries ?
(1) Germany (2) UK (3) Italy (4) Australia (5) Other than those given as options
3. Who among the following Maharashtrian literati is the latest recipient of ‘Dnyanpeeth’ award ?
(1) Vinda Karandikar (2) V. S. Khandekar (3) V. V. Shirwadkar (Kusumagraj) (4) P. L. Deshpande (5) Other than those given as options
4. OSCAR awards are given for best performance in which of the following field ?
(1) Motion Picture (2) Literature (3) Sports (4) Science & Technology (5) Social Service.
5. ‘Some leaders are dishonest. Satyapriya is a leader’. Which of the following inferences definitely follows from these two statements ?
(1) Satyapriya is honest (2) Satyapriya is dishonest
(3) Some leaders are honest (4) Leaders are generally dishonest
(5) Satyapriya is sometimes dishonest.
6. If the letters in the word TOPS can be rearranged to form a meaningful word beginning with ‘O’, write the last letter of that word as the answer. If more than one such word can be formed M is the answer, and if no such word can be formed, the answer is ‘X’.
(1) T (2) P (3) S (4) M (5) X
7. In a row of boys, Mahesh is seventh from the left side and 18th from the right side of the row.
How many boys are there in the row ?
(1) 26 (2) 25 (3) 27 (4) Cannot be determined (5) Other than those given as options
8. Four of the following five are alike in a certain way and so form a group. Which is the one that
does not belong to that group ?
(1) Kilogram (2) Kilometer (3) Inch (4) Foot (5) Yard.
9. Continuous unemployment has induced in the people a kind of _____ which is most depressing.
(1) laziness (2) encouragement (3) satisfaction (4) anger (5) awakening
10. He wants me to look ____ his garden during his absence.
(1) at (2) over (3) after (4) into (5) from.