The Punjab Patwari Previous Papers available now. Download the Punjab Revenue Department Exam Old Papers PDF and Punjab Revenue Patwari & Canal Patwari Last 5 Years Exam Question Papers for free.
Punjab Patwari Previous Papers
Applied candidates can refer the enclosed links for downloading the Punjab Revenue Patwari Old Question Papers. The Director Land Records, Punjab Patwari Exam Papers will help you the applicants for good preparation. Everything is possible with the perfect preparation and planning. So, the candidates can start the preparation by checking the Punjab Patwari Asked Questions & Answers. The Punjab Patwari Previous Papers may not contain the actual asked questions because of lack of resources. Free downloading links of the Punjab Revenue Department Exam Practice Papers are provided.
Download the Punjab Canal Patwari Model Question Papers for free. We are here uploading the Punjab Revenue Department Exam Previous Papers just for the reference. Also, you can visit the official website www.punjabrevenue.nic.in for the Punjab Canal Patwari Exam Old Papers. The Punjab Patwari Exam contain the Objective Type Questions from various subjects. So, refer the Punjab Patwari Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2019-20 first to understand the scheme of the examination. Keep visiting this page for the latest information about the Government Exams such as Punjab Revenue Patwari Exam Dates.
Punjab Revenue Patwari Recruitment 2019-20
The Director Land Records, Punjab recently released a recruitment notification. The department issued a notification to fill various vacancies of Revenue Patwari and Canal Patwari. Candidates who are searching for the Punjab Government Jobs can check the official notification clearly. Visit the official website www.punjabrevenue.nic.in for the Latest Employment News, updates of the department. First of all, interested candidates can refer the Recruitment details such as eligibility criteria, age limits, application mode and process, selection process, and so on from the Punjab Patwari Notification. Apply online for the Punjab Revenue Department Recruitment 2020 before the last date. Go through the link for further more info of the Canal Patwari and Revenue Patwari Vacancies.
Punjab Canal Patwari Old Papers – Details
Name of the Department: Director Land Records, Punjab.
Official Website: www.punjabrevenue.nic.in
Name of Jobs: Revenue Patwari and Canal Patwari.
Number of Vacancies: Various
Location: Punjab, India.
Category: Previous Papers.
Punjab Patwari Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2020 Pdf
At first, the applied candidates can check the Punjab Revenue Patwari Syllabus along with the Canal Patwari Exam Pattern 2020. By checking the Punjab Patwari Syllabus and Test Pattern, you can get a view of the scheme of examination. The Test consists of Objective type questions from various subjects.
Interested aspirants can go through the link to refer the Punjab Revenue Department Exam Syllabus. You can also check the Punjab Patwari Official Notification for complete details. Visit the Official Website to get the Punjab Patwari Exam Important Dates. Check the detailed Punjab Patwari Syllabus along with the Punjab Patwari Previous Papers to start the preparation.
Punjab Revenue Department Exam Pattern
|Subject Name||Number of Questions|
|Arithmetic Skills: Menstruation||15|
|Arithmetic Skills: Accounts||10|
|Computers/ Information Technology||15|
|Punjab History and culture||5|
Download Punjab Revenue Patwari Last 5 Years Papers
A Vast number of candidates have the dream to work as a Government Job holder. Those are applying for the all State and Central Government Jobs Notifications. But they may be failing in the written examination only. Because of the lack of knowledge and huge competition for the govt jobs.
To overcome those problems and get qualifying marks in the first round, you must have a good preparation. To make your preparation perfect, take the help of the Punjab Patwari Previous Papers. Download the Punjab Canal Patwari Old Papers and Punjab Revenue Patwari Last 5 Years Papers from the below links.
Start preparation for the Punjab Patwari Exam. You can also begin the Quiz on General Knowledge Questions from the below links. Refer the Latest Current Affairs also.
Punjab Patwari Previous Papers: The Punjab Revenue Patwari exam has the following stages:
- Written Test Stage – 1.
- Written Test Stage – 2.
- Personal Interview.
Punjab revenue Patwari Previous Papers: The Punjab Revenue Adhikari Written Exam is having the following features:
- The exam is of Objective type i.e it consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- The Exam consists of 100 questions from various subjects.
- The Exam is conducted for a total of 100 marks.
- There is a negative marking (1/4) for each wrong answer.
- The exam will be conducted in English Medium.
- The weight age given will be 100% to the written test of stage – 1.
Download Punjab Village Accountant Previous Papers
Punjab revenue Patwari Previous Papers: Here we enclosed the Punjab Revenue Accountant Syllabus, Punjab Revenue Adhikari Previous Papers and Model Question Papers. Candidates Can download directly from here and prepare well for the Exam.
Punjab revenue Patwari Previous Papers: Questions From General Knowledge (20 Marks):
1. ‘World Health Day’ is celebrated on ——————–?
2. Non Co-operation Movement was launched by Gandhiji in the year—————?
3. Kayak is a kind of————————?
4. Nasik is situated on the bank of which river———————?
5. India’s only sail training ship————–?
6. Longest river in the world, Amazon is flowing through——?
7. Schedule that deals with official languages of India—-?
8. Which of the following is associated with Badminton———–?
9. Number of commands in Indian Army—————?
10. Jim Corbett National Park is located at——————–?
11. Currency of Saudi Arabia——————?
12. The first lady Governor of Independent India was———–?
13. Who is the author of the book ‘Guide’———–?
14. Supreme Commander of Armed force is———-?
15. The first battle of Panipat was fought between———–?
16. Name the Anti-Sterile Vitamin—-?
17. What is measured by Seismograph——-?
18. Punjab government launched pan-state programme to monitor the soil health of every farm–?
19. किसानों को मृदा स्वास्थ्य कार्ड जारी करने वाला पहला राज्य बना पंजाब–?
20. गुजरात ने सैयद मुश्ताक अली टी-20 ट्रॉफी जीती—-?
Punjab revenue Patwari Previous Papers: Questions From Mental Ability:
21. A is B’s sister. C is B’s mother. D is C’s father. E is D’s mother. Then, how is A related to D—–?
22. How many pairs of letters in the word ‘CHAIRS’ have as many letters between them in the word as in the alphabet————-?
23. If in the word ‘DISTURBANCE’, the first letter is interchanged with the last letter, the second letter is interchanged with the tenth letter and so on, which letter would come after the letter T in the newly formed word —?
24. (A) ‘134’ means ‘you are well’;
(B) ‘758’ means ‘they go home’;
(C) ‘839’ means ‘we are home’;
Which of the statements can be dispensed with while answering the above question—-?
25. If Z = 52 and ACT = 48, then BAT will be equal to—-?
26. There is a certain relation between two given words on one side of : : and one word is given on another side of : : while another word is to be found from the given alternatives, having the same relation with this word as the given pair has——?
27. 583 is related to 293 in the same way as 488 is related to____?
28. 8 is related to 81 in the same way as 64 is related to ____?
29. A is B’s sister. C is B’s mother. D is C’s father. E is D’s mother. Then, how is A related to D?
30. Arun said, “This girl is the wife of the grandson of my mother.” Who is Arun to the girl ——–?
31. P is the brother of Q and R. S is R’s mother. T is P’s father. Which of the following statements cannot be definitely true —-?
32. Pointing to an old man, Kailash said, “His son is my son’s uncle.” How is the old man related to Kailash ——–?
33. Find the odd one out—-?
34. Choose the number pair/group which is different from others—-?
35. Directions : For the Assertion (A) and Reason (R) below, choose the correct alternative
Assertion (A) : Pressure cookers are fitted with ebonite handles.
Reason (R) : Ebonite is strong.
36. How many visitors saw the exhibition yesterday ?
I. Each entry pass holder can take up to three persons with him/her.
II. In all, 243 passes were sold yesterday
37. You are in a bus. The bus reaches your stop but still you have not purchased the ticket because of heavy rush. What will you do————- ?
38. How many 4’s are there preceded by 7 but not followed by 3?
5 9 3 2 1 7 4 2 6 9 7 4 6 1 3 2 8 7 4 1 3 8 3 2 5 6 7 4 3 9 5 8 2 0 1 8 7 4 6 3
39. A class of boys stands in a single line, One boy is 19th in order from both the ends, How many boys are there in the class —————–?
40. Nitin ranks 18th in a class of 49 students. What is rank from the last ————?
Questions from Mensuration:
41. ABCD has area equal to 28. BC is parallel to AD. BA is perpendicular to AD. If BC is 6 and AD is 8, then what is CD—–?
42. The sides of a rectangle are in the ratio of 6 : 5 and its area is 1331 sq.m. Find the perimeter of rectangle—-?
43. A rectangular mat has an area of 120 sq.metres and perimeter of 46 m. The length of its diagonal is—–?
44. The ratio of the areas of two squares, one having double its diagonal then the other is—–?
45. The inner circumference of a circle race track 18 m wide is 880 m. Find the radius of the outer circle——?
46. The perimeter of a square circumscribed about a circles of radius r is—-?
47. The area of a square field is 4802 m2 the length of its diagonal is———–?
48. The diagonal of a rhombus are 65 m and 60 m. Its area is———-?
49. The diagonal of a square is 40 m. The area of the square is——?
50. The area of the largest triangle that can be inscribed in a semicircle pf radius r Cm, is———-?
51. Find the area of the sector whose are is making an angle of 90° at the center of a circle of
radius 3.2 Cm——-?
52. If the radius of a circle decreased by 50% its area is decreased by———-?
53. The area of the largest circle that can be drawn inside a square of side 28 Cm in length is—-?
54. Area of four walls of a room is 99 m2. The length and breadth of the room are 7.5 m and 3.5m respectively. The height of the room is—–?
55. A rectangular courtyard 3.78 m lang and 5.25 m broad is to be paved exactly with square tiles, all of the same size. The minimum number of such tiles is—–?
Punjab revenue Patwari Previous Papers: Questions on Accounts:
56. The simple interest on a sum of money at 8% per annum for 6 years is half the sum. The sum is:
57. If the radius of a circle is increased by 75% then its circumference will increase by—?
58. What does the abbreviation dr mean in accounting?
59. Define Tally Accounting?
60. Where should TDS received should show in balance sheet?
61. What is the difference between personal account real account and nominal account?
62. What are the fictitious assets?
63. What is Departmental Accounting? Give an example?
64. What is Service Tax & Excise? How will it be charged?
65. What is the difference between inactive accounts and dormant account?
Questions from English Language:
66. Is this the right tense for lay—–?
67. Antonym for Protects—–?
68. Kiran asked me, “Did you see the Cricket match on television last night?”
69. David said to Anna, “Mona will leave for her native place tomorrow.”
70. The boy laughed at the beggar. (Voice).
Punjab revenue Patwari Previous Papers: Questions from Punjab Language:
71. Verbal Ability.
74. Comprehension etc.
75. Questions from Punjab Grammar.
Punjab revenue Patwari Previous Papers: Questions from Computer/Information Technology:
76. To change selected text to ALL CAPITAL LETTERS, click the change case button, and then click______
77. A device that connects to a network without the use of cables is said to be__________
78. Reusable optical storage will typically have the acronym
79. The most common type of storage devices are___________
80. Codes consisting of lines of varying widths or lengths that are computer readable are known as_______
81. A website’s main page is called it’s__________
82. Part number, part description ,and number of parts ordered are examples of_______
83. To access properties of an object, the mouse technique to use is __________
84. Computers used the__________ number systems to store data and perform calculations
85. Why is it unethical to share copyrighted files with your friends
86. Which of the following can be used to select entire document?
87. The simultaneous processing of 2 or more programs by processor is ___________
88. What is the permanent memory built into your computer called?
89. The default view in Excel is_____________ View.
90. In word you can force a page break___________.
Punjab revenue Patwari Previous Papers: Questions from Agriculture:
91. HD 2967 is the new high yielding variety of –
92. The scientific study of soil is –
93. Prabhat is an early short duration variety of –
94. The Minimum Support Price for Foodgrains was introduced in the year –
95. Soil factors are otherwise known as –
96. Triticum aestivum, the common bread wheat is –
97. Monoculture is a typical characteristics of –
98. Which crop requires water-logging for its cultivation?
99. Agronomy is a branch of Agriculture that deals with –
100. Soils of Western Rajasthan have a high content of——?
Punjab revenue Patwari Previous Papers: Punjab Revenue Patwari Material for G.K & Current Affairs
Punjab revenue Patwari Previous Papers: Punjab History