- 1 Download RBI Grade B Officer Previous Papers pdf
- 2 RBI Grade B Officer Phase I Previous Papers
- 3 RBI
- 4 RBI Grade B Officer Phase I Exam Pattern
- 4.1 RBI Gr B officer Phase I Previous Papers & Exam Pattern
- 4.2 RBI Gr B officer Phase I Previous Papers & Sample Questions for Quantitative Aptitude
- 4.3 RBI Gr B Officers Phase I Previous Papers & Sample Questions for English Grammar & Comprehension
- 4.4 RBI Grade B Officer Phase I Previous Papers & Sample Questions for Logical Reasoning
- 4.5 RBI Gr B Officers Phase I Previous Papers for Year 2010
- 4.6 Reserve Bank of India Gr B Officer Phase I Previous Papers for 2005 year
- 4.7 RBI Grade B Officer Phase I Previous Papers fo 2004 year
- 4.8 Reserve Bank of India Grade B Officer Phase I Previous Papers for 2009 year
- 4.9 RBI Grade B Officer Phase I Previous Papers for 2011 year
- 4.10 Reserve Bank of India Gr B Officer Phase I Previous Papers for 2004 year
RBI Gr B Officer Phase I Previous Papers pdf is provided. Aspirants can download the Reserve Bank of India sample model papers uploaded on our page. You can also check @rbi.org.in.
Download RBI Grade B Officer Previous Papers pdf
Applicants who applied for Grade B Officer posts might have started their preparation. We are providing RBI old question papers for practicing purpose. Hence people can find the free downloading links of Grade B Officer solved papers. Every Year Reserve Bank of India is releasing the notification for various jobs. This year also, RBI recently announced the official notification to fill Grade B officer jobs. A huge number of candidates are applying for the Grade B Recruitment. So the competition will be very high. To face this Competition, aspirants should prepare very well. Applicants can start their preparation by downloading the provided RBI Grade B Officer Previous Papers.
Reserve Bank of India has recently announced the official advertisement for Grade-B officer posts. RBI is inviting applications from the talented candidates to fill 182 vacancies. It is the good news for all the people who are waiting for Central Government jobs. The Reserve bank didn’t release the official notification yet. Probably, the bank will release the official advertisement in the third week of August 2016. Here we are providing the details as per paper notification. Based on that RBI recruitment 2016 paper based advertisement, we are providing details like Syllabus & Exam pattern. We are also giving Grade B previous year question papers. The candidates who are interested in these RBI jobs may apply. Furthermore updates regarding RBI Recruitment 2016, applicants can visit our site regularly.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the following selection procedure. The Applicants have to attend the following rounds of selection on tentative dates. Here, we have provided the Expected Rounds of the Hiring process.
- RBI Grade B Phase I Examination.
- RBI Grade B Phase II Examination.
RBI Grade B Officer Syllabus 2016
A large number of people are searching for Reserve Bank of India Grade-B 2016 Syllabus. For those people, we are providing Grade B Officer Syllabus details. It is the responsibility of the applicants to know the syllabus and exam pattern details. By knowing the exact information regarding RBI syllabus along with test pattern only, you can start your preparation. We are providing the Grade B syllabus details for the sake of searching people. We are providing the direct link to get syllabus of RBI. By downloading the syllabus, aspirants can start their preparation. We will update exact Reserve Bank of India Grade-B officer Syllabus soon. Hence, candidates can visit our site regularly. Applicants may also check the official site attached below.
Reserve Bank of India Grade B Exam Pattern 2016
In this section, people will get all the information regarding RBI Grade B officer test pattern. Here, we will provide the details like subjects covered in the exam, total marks, duration, number of questions asked, type of exam etc. All this information may helpful for the candidates who are going to write the exam. We will update the exact exam pattern after releasing the RBI Recruitment Official Notification.
Download RBI Grade B Solved Question Papers
Aspirants who are finding Reserve Bank of India Previous Question papers can download here freely. In this article, we are providing RBI Grade B Previous Papers with solutions. While practicing, candidates can check the solutions for Reserve Bank old question papers. Here, you can get plenty of Grade B officer model papers by visiting the free downloading links. In addition to the previous papers, we are also providing some practice papers for RBI Grade B Officer jobs. Applicants can also download at the official website enclosed below.
Brief Info of RBI Asst Manager Old Papers
Organization Name: Reserve Bank Of India.
Post Name: Grade B Officers.
No of Vacancies: 182.
Category: Previous Papers.
Official Website: www.rbi.org.in.
RBI Grade B Officer Phase I Previous Papers
RBI Gr B Officer Phase I Previous Papers are available here. The Reserve Bank Of India has released the recruitment notification for the post of Grade B Officer. The candidates who had applied for RBI Grade B Officer Post are searching for RBI Grade B Previous Year Question Papers. The written exam will be conducted in two phases. The candidates who qualified in phase I have to attend for RBI Grade B Officer Phase I Exam, For those candidates who have updated the RBI Gr B Officer Phase I Model Papers in our recruitment.guru website. Hence Aspirants can download RBI Grade B Officer Sample Question with answers for free. We have provided RBI Grade B Officer Phase I Solved Papers to given proper guidance for the aspirants who are preparing for RBI Grade B Officer Phase I written exam. These RBI Grade B Phase I Practice Question Papers are very helpful for the candidates during their exam preparation. Applicants can also download RBI Officer Grade B Phase I Sample Papers Pdf from our website. The direct link to download RBI Gr B Officer Phase I Previous Papers is given below.
Candidates can also visit our site regarding RBI Grade B Officer Phase I Syllabus, RBI Grade B Officer Phase I Exam Pattern, RBI Gr B officer Phase II Previous Papers, RBI Grade B Officer Phase I Admit Card.
Click here for RBI Grade B Phase I Admit Card 2015.
Click here for RBI Grade B Phase I Asked Questions for 21st November 2015.
Click here for RBI Grade B Phase I Answer Key
Click here for RBI Grade B Phase I Cut off
Reserve Bank of India is a central banking institute in India. It controls monetary policy of Indian rupee. RBI is an apex bank in India. It provides interests to many cooperative and indigenous banks. RBI was established in 1935 & its head quarters is at Mumbai, Maharashtra.The official website of Reserve Bank of India is www.rbi.org.in. RBI releases notifications every year for recruitment of efficient candidates into various posts in different departments. Various posts include RBI Assistants, Grade B officers, Junior engineers, Managers etc. The exams conducted by RBI are one of toughest exams in India. Candidates will be selected based upon their performance in the exams conducted by RBI. Eligible candidates who are interested in Banking Jobs or Central Government Jobs can apply to this posts in online mode after the release of notification. So Aspirants can visit the authorized website for further details.
RBI Grade B Officer Phase I Exam Pattern
- The exam is of Objective type i.e it consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- The exam is held in online mode.
- Duration of the exam is 120 minutes.
- There will be 4 sections.
- The exam is conducted for a total of 200 marks.
- There is a negative marking for each wrong answer
- Operation on Brackets e.g. 27^2×5-31+4=?? – 5 Questions.
- Solve the Linear equations, find values of x,y and z and find relation between them (e.g. is x<y=z? etc) – 5 Questions.
- series of numbers is given, you’ve to find the next number. – 5 Questions.
- Data interpretation case based on Radar graph. – 5 Questions.
- Data interpretation based on Venn Diagram concept. – 5 Questions.
- Interpretation of Data case based on huge table of year wise animal population. – 5 Questions.
- Comprehension – 8 Questions.
- Fill in the Blanks – 12 Questions.
- Sentence Correction – 5 Questions.
- Sentence Rearrangement – 8 Questions.
- Input-output – 5 Questions.
- Blood relation – 9 Questions.
- Data sufficiency – 5 Questions.
- All cats are dogs – 6 Questions.
- Coding – decoding – 7 Questions.
- Find the odd words in the group – 2 Questions.
- Logical reasoning based on paragraph – 5 Questions.
- Inference and assumption based on paragraph – 3 Questions.
- Seating arrangement (two cases are given) – 10 Questions.
- Weight arrangement (Abhishek is heavier than..) case – 2 Questions.
- Inequality based statement-conclusions (i.e N<O<R and R>A) – 5 Questions.