RBI Grade B Study Material pdf is here. Check the best collection of the recommended books for RBI Grade B exam. Go through the Reserve Bank of India Grade B Officer Exam 2017 Study plan, preparation tips. Collect the Online Study Material and Books for RBI Grade B Officer Exam from the following passages.
RBI Grade B Study Material pdf – Study Plan and Preparation
Finally, the RBI Grade B Officer Exam Notification 2017 is out. It is better to start your preparation as early possible. Most of the individuals are aspiring to crack the Reserve Bank of India Grade-B Exam in the first attempt. This happens only when you have compiled the Free online study materials, perfect study plan. Hence, for the sake of the individuals, we have enlisted the Highly Recommended Books for RBI Grade B exam. Therefore, try to have a look at the General Resources for RBI Grade B Exam Study materials along with the Preparation tips and tricks.
Free Online Study Material pdf and Books for RBI Grade B Exam – Phase I, II
Your preparation will go in the correct path only if you choose the proper Exam material. Then only one can continue with the certain degree of trust. Here, we are providing the Free RBI Grade B Study Material pdf in the well appropriate format. We have taken the suggestions from the experts and published the required Online Study Material and Books for RBI Grade B Exam.
Why do we need Online RBI Grade B Study Material pdf for Phase I, II?
- The complete breadth of the syllabus is included in the books and online resources.
- Reserve Bank of India Grabe B Exam Materials also covers the old/ previous year question papers.
- The Books available in the market are published by well-known and trusted publishing authorities.
- Dealing with the RBI Grade B Exam Preparation needs experts advice. All such recommendations and advice are enlisted in the study materials.
RBI Grade B Study Material pdf – Gr B Officer Exam Important dates
|Organization name||Reserve Bank of India|
|Name of the posts||Grade B Officer posts|
|No of vacancies||161 posts|
|RBI DR Grade B Application commences from||03/05/2017|
|DSIM Application Commences from||05/05/2017|
|Closing date for the submission of online application||23/05/2017|
RBI Grade B Officer Exam Preparation Tips and Strategies
Before starting your preparation, try to think about the RBI Grade B Officer Phase I Exam Syllabus 2017. The individuals who will qualify for the Phase I Exam are allowed write the Phase II Exam. After checking the exam syllabus, it’s time to think about the Study plan. By the exact study plan, you can crack the exam with an ease. Hence, follow the neat and clean RBI Grade B Officer 2017 Study Plan as per the Exam Syllabus.
How to crack the RBI Grade B Exam 2017?
- Refer the Examination syllabus
- Go through the Recommended Books For RBI Grade B Phase-I Exam
- Practice the Old/ Previous year Practice Papers
- Daily practice online mock tests.
RBI Grade B Exam Syllabus
RBI Grade B Officer Phase I Exam Syllabus 2017
- General Awareness
- Banking & Financial and Economic News
- Current Affairs
- Static General Knowledge
- English Language
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Reasoning Questions
Reserve Bank of India Grade-B Phase II Syllabus 2017
- Paper 1: Economic & Social Issues
- 2nd Paper: English
- Paper 3: Finance and Management
Recommended Books For RBI Grade B Phase-I Exam
General Awareness Books For RBI Grade B Exams
- Pratiyogita Darpan
- Lucent’s General Knowledge(4th Edition)
- Manorama Year Book 2016
- India 2015 by Ministry of Information
English Books For RBI Grade B Exams
- Objective English – Edgar Thorpe
- Word Power Made Easy – Norman Lewis
- Objective General English – R.S. Aggarwal, Vikas Aggarwal
- High School English Grammar & Compositio – Wren & Martin
Quant Books for RBI Grade B
- Quantitative Aptitude Test – N. K. Singh
- Fast Track Objective Arithmetic (Completely Revised Edition) – Rajesh Verma
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations (17th Edition) – R. S. Aggarwal
- Quicker Mathematics – M. Tyra
Reasoning Books RBI Grade B
- Test of Reasoning – Edgar Thorpe
- A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning (Revised Edition) – R. S. Aggarwal
- A New Approach to Reasoning: Verbal, Non-Verbal & Analytical – B. S. Sijwali
- Analytical Reasoning – M. K. Pandey
- Logical and Analytical Reasoning (1st Edition) – A. K. Gupta
RBI Grade B Study Material for Phase-II Exam
Paper-I Economic and Social Issues
- Indian Economy by Uma Kapila.(Series of Books)
- Indian Economy by Mishra Puri. (Latest Edition)
- Growth And Development by Devraj Ray
- Sociology by C.N. Shankar Rao
Paper-II English (Writing Skills)
- RBI Grade-B Officer’s Exam Phase 2: Kiran Prakashan
- Descriptive General English by S P Bakshi and Richa Sharma
Paper-III Optional Paper
- Financial Management – Prasanna Chandra
- Indian Economy – Mishra and Puri
- An introduction to Economics – AW Stonier and D C Hauge
- Monetary Theory and Public Policy – Kenneth Kurihara
- Major economic newspapers and Economic and Political Weekly
- Economic Growth and Development – Mayer and Baldwin
- Public Finance – K K Andley and Sundaram
- Indian Economy – R. Dutt and KPM Sundaram
Download RBI Grade B Study Material pdf for Phase I & II
RBI Grade B Preparation Strategy
It is the correct time to start your preparation for the RBI Grade B Officer Exam. Perfect study plan, preparation strategy is the only possible entry to RBI. Most of the Experts recommend RBI Grade B Exam over IBPS PO. Now, you are in a stage to judge yourself the brand value of RBI. As per the recent/ old years RBI Previous papers, it is clear that most of the simple and challenging questions will comprise of General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning and English Language. Hence, try to focus on these areas taking the reference of the RBI Grade B Study Material and recommended books.
What to study for the RBI Grade B Officer Phase I Exam?
- General Awareness
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Data Interpretation
- English Language
Reserve Bank of India Grade B Officer Exam Tips:
- Never try to attempt the reasoning section at first.
- Most of the intellectual students have failed in the exam because they stuck at the Reasoning section.
- We have collected this response from the intelligent candidates who have attended the exam earlier.
Finally, what I want to say is, “Be prepared from this point to time to tackle with the exam”. Follow the above-given preparation strategies and utilize the RBI Grade B Study Material up to the extent. If you have any queries regarding the Reserve bank of India Grade B Exam Study plan, you can leave your comment below. We will give our response in accordance with the experts.