RBI Office Attendant Preparation Tips & Strategy presented here. Follow simple steps to crack the Reserve Bank of India Office Attendant 2017-18 Written Examination. Download RBI Attendant Preparation Materials, check RBI Syllabus and get www.rbi.org.in Office Attendant Previous Question Papers along with Solutions.
How to crack RBI Office Attendant 2018?
Lakhs of candidates applying for the Latest RBI Recruitment. But most of the applicants are lagging in their preparation. Everyone wants to grab the opportunity but only a few of them get success. This happens because of few of factors like lack of preparation, time, knowledge, etc. So, why you have to be on the list of Failures, just turn your luck this time with the smart preparation. So, start your smart working RBI Attendant Preparation to crack RBI job.
For that only, we www.recruitment.guru, India’s No.1 Job Search Engine came up with a concept called RBI Office Attendant Preparation Strategy. So, the Bank Exam Applicants can follow this page and get all your plan and preparation strategies for Reserve Bank of India Office Attendant Exam 2017-18. Also, have a glance at the RBI Attendant Exam Dates 2017-18 then only you plan accordingly.
RBI Office Attendant Preparation Tips – RBI Exam Details
- Name of Bank: Reserve Bank of India.
- Official Website: www.rbi.org.in
- Post Names: Office Attendant.
- Number of Vacancies: 526.
- Mode of Examination: Online.
- Exam Type: Objective.
- Expiry Date of Application: 07th December 2017.
- Jobs Category: Bank Jobs.
- RBI Office Attendant 2017-18 Exam Date: December 2017 (Or) January 2018.
- Exam Location: All Over India.
How to prepare for Reserve Bank of India Attendant Exam?
First of all, check all the important dates of RBI office Attendant 2017. Similarly, check out Reserve Bank of India Exam Schedule for Office Attendant Written Examination 2017. So, now count the number of days remaining for your RBI Exam Preparation.
Then, this is a perfect time, you should prepare an RBI Attendant 2017 Preparation Strategy. Reserve Bank of India till now did not any confirmation about the RBI Office Attendant Online Exam Dates for 2017-2018. The tentative schedule announced as December 2017 or January 2018. So, its better for applicants preparation as early as possible.
Essential things to start RBI Preparation for Office Attendant Exam 2017-18
- Latest Office Attendant Exam Pattern.
- RBI Office Attendant Syllabus 2017-18.
- Download RBI Attendant Previous Question Papers PDF.
RBI Office Attendant 2017 Exam Structure
|S.No||Subjects||No of Questions||Marks||Duration|
- It’s an Online Objective Type Test.
- The Test conducting to test the general abilities of Applied candidates.
- Total time duration is One and Half Hour i.e., 90 Minutes.
- Total marks are 120.
- Each section consists of 30 Objective Type Question and
- Every question carries One Mark and 0.25 Marks for the Wrong Answer.
Download RBI Attendant 2017 Syllabus
Well!!! You verified the RBI Office Attendant Exam Pattern right. Now, download the RBI Office Attendant Syllabus 2017-2018. Below, we summarized the overall RBI Syllabus. For detailed Reserve Bank of India Attendant Syllabus go through the link and begin RBI Attendant Preparation 2017.
- Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning.
- General Awareness.
- General English.
- Quantitative Aptitude.
How to use RBI Office Attendant Previous Question Papers PDF in Preparation?
Yes… this is the most frequently asked question. How to use Previous Papers for Bank Exam Preparation? Simple! Just download the RBI Attendant Previous Question Papers PDF from below link or from different resources. Try to solve the asked questions presented in those RBI Previous Year Question Papers and finally cross check your solutions with the actual solutions. But this one you should do according to your RBI Attendant Preparation Plan. Daily Allot some time for practicing the RBI Office Attendant previously Asked Questions about each subject.
Download RBI Office Attendant Previous Question Papers & Solutions PDF
Take RBI Mock Tests
After your RBI Office Attendant Preparation done, take the Online Mock Tests. Mock Tests obviously help you out in Self-Assessment. So, check for RBI Mock test sites and take two or three mock tests a day. You may also write the Subject wise RBI Office Attendant Mock tests in Online. Try both and make yourself expert on each topic.
Improve yourself in General Awareness & General Knowledge
There two ways to your General Knowledge. One is through Offline and another one Online. Read Daily News Papers National and Local to get the General Awareness. Follow the Current Affairs regularly. You may also go to the Social Networking Websites like Facebook, Twitter and etc for Daily Current Affairs. Have a glance at the Current Affairs page on daily basis.
Recommended Books for RBI Exam Preparation Subject wise
- General English:
Objective General English, Book by R.S. Aggarwal and Vikas Aggarwal.
- Objective General English, Book by S.P. Bakshi.
- Quantitative Aptitude, Book by R.S. Aggarwal.
- Quantitative Aptitude Quantum CAT Common Admission Tests For …, Book by Sarvesh K. Verma.
- A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning, Book by R.S. Aggarwal.
- A New Approach to Reasoning Verbal & Non-Verbal, Book by B.S. Sijwalii and Indu Sijwali.
- General Awareness:
- General Knowledge 2018, Book by Manohar Pandey.
- Lucent’s General Knowledge, Book by Vinay Karna.
Think Out of Box – RBI Office Attendant Preparation Strategy
Yah!!! Till now you did as all of the applicants do for the RBI Office Attendant 2017 Preparation. So, now to be different from the others and to get a good score in the RBI Office Attendant Exam, you should think out of the box also. Just, you can think and plan the RBI preparation as different as possible. Think twice before answering any question and Allot time slots for each section answering.
Mostly avoid the Guesses in RBI office attendant examination because it is also having the NEGATIVE MARKING Scheme. So, its good to answer whenever you have confidence in the answer. One more to avoid the Last minute Tensions, you just try to be there at Examination Center before Half an Hour. Make all arrangement before day night. Stop preparation before Two Hours of exam time to avoid tension like I didn’t cover this topic. Have a Pleasent Mind and take the Online Test.
Things to carry for RBI Exam & Instruction while Office Attendant Online Exam
- RBI Office Attendant Hall Ticket 2017.
- Any Original Proof (Address & Identity).
- Water Bottle.
- Just follow the Invigilators Instructions.
- Be cool and Make confident Answering.
- Avoid Tensions.
- Don’t think about outside things while writing the exam.
- Since it is an Online Test be careful while using the System.
- Check all connection in the Initial Stage like whenever place allocated.
Hope this article helped a lot in your RBI Bank Exam Preparation. For more Updates and Instructions keep following our website. We wish you all the GOOD LUCK for your Written Examination.