RRB Mumbai NTPC Previous Papers
RRB Mumbai NTPC Previous Papers are here to download for free. The candidates who are preparing for RRB Railway Non-Technical Posts recruitment for Various Posts like Goods Guard, ASM, TA, JAA, Senior Clerk, Typist, CA, TA, ECRC etc Exam. Those aspirants are may be in search for preparation tips & pattern to prepare for the written exam. Those applicants can get RRB Mumbai Non-Technical Previous Year Question Papers & RRB NTPC Exam Pattern, RRB NTPC Syllabus from our recruitment.guru website. You can also download the RRB Mumbai Goods Guard ample Questions with answers for free. We have provided the RRB ASM Solved Papers to give proper guidance for the aspirants who are preparing for RRB Non-Technical Posts written exam. These RRB Junior Accountant Assistant Cum Typist Old Papers are very helpful for the candidates during their written exam Preparation. RRB Mumbai Traffic Apprentice Practice Papers pdf links are provided below.
The Railway Recruitment Board has released the recruitment notification for the various Non-Technical Posts. Many of the interested candidates who are willing to do Govt job will apply for this notification. So, the competition for the post is also tough. In order to get the good score in the written exam candidates have to prepare well for the exam. To obtain merit list in written exam proper preparation for the exam is necessary. For the sake of those aspirants, we have updated the Indian Railways Non Technical Exam Solved Papers along with answers to give proper guidance for the candidates.
Candidates can also visit our site regarding RRB NTPC Syllabus, RRB Mumbai NTPC Previous Papers, RRB NTPC Exam Pattern, RRB NTPC Admit Card etc.
Aspirants can get All Government Jobs Previous Year Question Papers and latest updates from our site.
RRB Mumbai NTPC Syllabus for Goods Guard, ASM, JA, TA etc
Aspirants who are appearing for RRB NTPC Exam are in search for RRB Assistant Station Master Syllabus. For the sake of those aspirants we have updates the RRB Goods Guard Syllabus in our site. RRB Trafic Apprentice Syllabus topics are given below.
- General English.
- General Science.
- General Knowledge.
- Quantitative Aptitude.
RRB Mumbai NTPC Non Technical Exam Pattern
The candidates who had applied for RRB NTPC Exam have to check the exam pattern to know the pattern of Question Paper and duration of time and marks allotted for each subject and type of the test. Check the following table for RRB Exam Pattern.
RRB NTPC Exam Pattern
- The Exam is of Objective type i.e it consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Duration of the exam is of 90 Minutes.
- The exam consists of 100 Questions from various topics.
- The exam is conducted for a total of 100 Marks.
- There will be a negative marking of 1/3 rd for each wrong answer.
RRB Goods Guard ASM TC & Various Other Posts Exam Pattern
Indian Railway Recruitment for Non Technical Posts
Recently the Indian Railways board has released the recruitment notification to fill various posts in various departments. There are about 18,252 vacant positions like Ticket Collector, Clerk Cum Typist, Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Apprentice, Junior Accounts Assistant cum Typist, Senior Clerk cum Typist, Assistant Station Master, Enquiry cum Reservation Clerk, Senior Time Keeper, Goods Guard etc according to the advertisment. The job seekers who are who are eligible & intersted in railway jobs can apply for this recruitment notification on or before the last date. The RRB Non Technical Graduate Exam Important Dates will be updated soon on our website. The RRB Online Application 2016 for NTPC Graduate Posts commences on 26th December 2015. The last date for submission of RRB NTPC Online Application is 25th January 2016. Candidates can check the RRB Recruitment 2016 notification given below. The RRB NTPC Syllabus & Exam Pattern is provided on this page for reference.
Indian Railway Recruitment Board Mumbai – www.indianrailways.gov.in
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) is an authorized organization working under the Government of India. Its work is to appoint new employees to work in Indian Railways. The RRBis having many regional branches in different parts of India. There are 21 branches at important places. The RRB does all the required procedures for recruitment of capable and skilled candidates into various departments in railways. Candidates who are interested in Railway Jobs or Central Government Jobs can apply to this posts in online mode after the release of notification. Applicants can visit the authorized website for further details. The official website of Railway Recruitment Board is www.indianrailways.gov.in
RRB Mumbai NTPC Study Material for ASM Goods Guard & other Posts
The RRB NTPC selection process is based upon the computer based test & Interview.
- RRB NTPC Syllabus.
- RRB NTPC Exam Pattern.
- RRB Mumbai NTPC Previous Papers.
- RRB NTPC Study Material.
- RRB NTPC Solved Papers.
- RRB NTPC Preparation Tips.
- RRB NTPC Short Cuts.
RRB Mumbai NTPC Junior Accounts Assistant Cum Typist Previous Papers – General Knowledge
Click on the below-given links to get RRB Mumbai NTPC Previous Papers for General Knowledge.
RRB Mumbai NTPC Goods Guard Sample Papers – Arithmetic Ability
Click on the below links to get RRB Mumbai NTPC Previous Papers for Arithmetic Ability.
RRB Mumbai NTPC Assistant Station Master Model Question Papers – English
Click on the below links to get RRB Mumbai NTPC Previous Papers for English.
RRB Mumbai NTPC TA CA Previous Papers – Reasoning
Click on the below links to get RRB Mumbai NTPC Previous Papers for Reasoning.
RRB Mumbai NTPC Senior Clerk Cum Typist Previous Papers – Sample Questions
1. When was the first underground railway (Metro Railway) started?
2. Shatabdi Express train was started in
3. At which of the following places Diesel Component Works is established?
4. Which Zone is the largest in Indian Railways?
5. The railway station situated in the extreme south is
6. A platform surrounded by rail lines from all the four sides, is called
7. When was the nationalization of Indian Railways done?
8. In which year Research, Design and Standard organization was established?
9. Railway Staff College is situated at
10. Where is the Research, Design and Standard Organisation situated?
11. Which is the following pairs of regional Railways and their headquarters not true?
Central railway – Bhopal.
12. Between which of the destinations the first Indian train was started?
From Mumbai to Thane.
13. When was the first train in Indian started?
14. In which Governor-General’s reign railway lines in India were established?
15. A station where the rail lines end, is called
16. How much distance was traveled by first train of India?
17. What is the position of the Indian Railway in the world according to the length of rail lines?
18. What is the length of North-Eastern Frontier Railway (NEFR)?
19. The headquarters of North-Eastern railway is situated at
20. When was the North-Eastern frontier Railway (NEFR) established?
15th Jan, 1958.
RRB Mumbai NTPC Commercial Apprentice Previous Papers – Goods Guard Ticket Examiner Solved Questions
21. The headquarters of North -Eastern Frontier Railway (NEFR) is
22. In which of the following cities, the first sub-way train was started?
23. General Manger is responsible for
24. The headquarters of South-Central Railways is situated at
25. The headquarters of Northern Railway is at
26. The headquarters of South Railways is situated at
27. In which institution the training of electric work is being given?
Indian Railways Institute of Electrical Engineering.
28. Who invented the railway engine?
29. Where is the Indian Railways Institute of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Insttitue
30. Metro Railway is functioning in which of the following Indian States?
31.The zone with the minimum length is
North-Eastern Frontier Railway.
32. Where is the Indian Railways Institute of Civil Engineering Institute situated?
33. How many training institutions of Railways are in India?
34. What is the position of the Indian Railway under the zonal system?
35. Which of the gauges is used in the hilly areas?
36. Where is the extreme north of India a railway station?
37. How many institutions do give suggestions for railways technology?
38. Diesel Locomotive Works is situated at
39. The manufacturing of steam engine in Chittranjan Locomotive Works was stopped in
40. The passenger bogies of the Indian Railways are manufactured at which of the following
RRB Mumbai Non Technical Asst Station Master Previous Papers
41. Indian Railways which is the largest of the Public Sector Enterprises, is divided in how many regions?
42. Besides Maharashtra, Karnataka and Goa, which of the following is the fourth State for Konkan Railway Project?
43. Palace On Wheels train was inaugurated in which year?
44. When was the Central Railway established?
5th Nov 1951.
45. Rajasthan is under which of the following railway zones?
46. The largest national enterprise of India is
47. The first locomotive which was manufactured in Chittaranjan on
48. Where is the wheel and axle plant of Indian Railways situated?
49. When was the Jammu City appeared on the map of Indian Railway?
50. Where is the headquarters of Central Railway situated?
RRB NTPC ASM Last Five Years Previous Question Papers
RRB Mumbai NTPC Goods Guard Exam Previous Year Question Papers
Name of the Organization: Indian Railways, Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs).
Name of the Posts: Various Posts (Assistant Station Master, Goods Guard, Ticket Examiners etc).
Total No.of Vacancies: 18252 Posts.
Category: Previous Papers.
Job Location: India.
Official Website: www.indianrailways.gov.in
RRB Mumbai NTPC Previous Papers & Other Important Links
|Ahmedabad||RRB Ahmedabad NTPC Syllabus 2016||www.rrbahmedabad.gov.in|
|Ajmer||RRB Ajmer NTPC Syllabus 2016||www.rrbajmer.org|
|Allahabad||RRB Allahabad NTPC Syllabus 2016||www.rrbald.nic.in|
|Bangalore||RRB Bangalore NTPC Syllabus 2016||www.rrbbnc.gov.in|
|Bhopal||RRB Bhopal NTPC Syllabus 2016||www.rrbbhopal.gov.in|
|Bhubaneswar||RRB Bhubaneswar NTPC Syllabus 2016||www.rrbbbs.gov.in|
|Bilaspur||RRB Bilaspur NTPC Syllabus 2016||www.rrbbilaspur.gov.in|
|Chandigarh||RRB Chandigarh NTPC Syllabus 2016||www.rrbcdg.gov.in|
|Chennai||RRB Chennai NTPC Syllabus 2016||www.rrbchennai.gov.in|
|Gorakhpur||RRB Gorakhpur NTPC Syllabus 2016||www.rrbgkp.gov.in|
|Guwahati||RRB Guwahati NTPC Syllabus 2016||www.rrbguwahati.gov.in|
|Jammu – Srinagar||RRB Jammu NTPC Syllabus 2016||www.rrbjammu.nic.in|
|Kolkata||RRB Kolkata NTPC Syllabus 2016||www.rrbkolkata.gov.in|
|Malda||RRB Malda NTPC Syllabus 2016||www.rrbmalda.gov.in|
|Mumbai||RRB Mumbai NTPC Syllabus 2016||www.rrbmumbai.gov.in|
|Muzaffarpur||RRB Muzaffarpur NTPC Syllabus 2016||www.rrbmuzaffarpur.gov.in|
|Patna||RRB Patna NTPC Syllabus 2016||www.rrbpatna.gov.in|
|Ranchi||RRB Ranchi NTPC Syllabus 2016||www.rrbranchi.org|
|Secunderabad||RRB Secunderabad NTPC Syllabus 2016||www.rrbsecunderabad.nic.in|
|Siliguri||RRB Siliguri NTPC Syllabus 2016||www.rrbsiliguri.org|
|Thiruvananthapuram||RRB Thiruvananthapuram NTPC Syllabus 2016||www.rrbthiruvananthapuram.gov.in|
Direct Link to Download RRB Non-Technical Group C & D Previous Papers pdf