RRB Non Technical Previous Year Questions Papers with Answers Free Download available. Hence, applied candidates can refer RRB NTPC previous papers. Download Railway RRB Model Question Paper Pdf for free of cost. Also, get more RRB Non Technical Exam Previous Papers Pdf from the official website www.indianrailways.gov.in.
RRB NTPC Previous Papers
RRB NTPC Previous Papers are here to download for free. The candidates who are preparing for RRB Railway Non-Technical Posts recruitment for Various Posts like Goods Guard, ASM, TA, JAA, Senior Clerk, Typist, CA, TA, ECRC etc Exam. Those aspirants are may be in search for preparation tips & pattern to prepare for the written exam. Those applicants can get RRB Non-Technical Previous Year Question Papers & RRB NTPC Exam Pattern, RRB NTPC Syllabus from our recruitment.guru website.
You can also download the RRB Goods Guard Sample Questions with answers for free. We have provided the RRB ASM Solved Papers to give proper guidance for the aspirants who are preparing for RRB Non-Technical Posts written exam. These RRB Junior Accountant Assistant Cm Typist Old Papers are very helpful for the candidates during their written exam Preparation. The RRB Traffic Apprentice Practice Papers pdf links are provided below.
RRB NTPC Goods Guard Exam Previous Year Question Papers
|Organization Name||Indian Railways, Railway Recruitment Board|
|Total Vacancies||18252 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Various Posts (Assistant Station Master, Goods Guard, Ticket Examiner, etc)|
|Starting date to apply||Notify Soon|
|Closing date to apply||Update Soon|
|Selection Process||Written Examination, Interview|
The Railway Recruitment Board has released the recruitment notification for the various Non-Technical Posts. Many of the interested candidates who are willing to do Govt job will apply for this notification. So, the competition for the post is also tough. In order to get the good score in the exam candidates have to prepare well for the exam. To obtain merit list in the exam proper preparation for the exam is necessary. For the sake of those aspirants, we have updated the Indian Railways NonTechnical Exam Solved Papers along with answers to give proper guidance for the candidates.
Candidates can also visit our site regarding RRB NTPC Syllabus, RRB NTPC Previous Year Papers, RRB NTPC Exam Pattern, RRB NTPC Admit Card etc.
RRB Non Technical Previous Year Questions Papers & Syllabus
Aspirants who are appearing for RRB NTPC Exam are in search for RRB Assistant Station Master Syllabus. For the sake of those aspirants, we have updates the RRB Goods Guard Syllabus in our site. RRB Trafic Apprentice Syllabus topics are available below.
- General English.
- Quantitative Aptitude.
- General Science.
- General Knowledge.
RRB Non-Technical Exam Pattern
The candidates who had applied for RRB NTPC Exam have to check the exam pattern to know the pattern of Question Paper and duration of time and marks allotted for each subject and type of the test. Check the following table for RRB Exam Pattern.
RRB NTPC Exam Pattern
- The Exam is of Objective type i.e it consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Duration of the exam is 90 Minutes.
- The exam consists of 100 Questions from various topics.
- The NTPC exam is for a total of 100 Marks.
- There will be a negative marking of 1/3 rd for each wrong answer.
RRB Goods Guard ASM TC & Various Other Posts Exam Pattern
|1||Written Test||General Knowledge||20||90 Minutes|
Indian Railway Recruitment for Non-Technical Posts
Recently the Indian Railways board has released the recruitment notification to fill various posts in various departments. There are about 18,252 vacant positions like Ticket Collector, Clerk Cum Typist, Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Apprentice, Junior Accounts Assistant cum Typist, Senior Clerk cum Typist, Assistant Station Master, Enquiry cum Reservation Clerk, Senior Time Keeper, Goods Guard etc according to the advertisement. The job seekers who are who are eligible & interested in railway jobs can apply for this recruitment notification on or before the last date. The RRB NonTechnical Graduate Exam Important Dates are also available on our website. The RRB Online Application 2017 for NTPC Graduate Posts commences on 26th December 2015. The last date for submission of RRB NTPC Online Application is 25th January 2017. Candidates can check the RRB Recruitment 2017 notification given below. The RRB NTPC Syllabus & Exam Pattern is provided on this page for reference.
Indian Railway Recruitment Board – www.indianrailways.gov.in
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) is an organization working under the Government of India. Its work is to appoint new employees to work in Indian Railways. The RRBis having many regional branches in different parts of India. There are 21 branches at important places. The RRB does all the required procedures for recruitment of capable and skilled candidates into various departments in railways. Candidates who are looking for Railway Jobs or Central Government Jobs can apply to this posts in online mode after the release of notification. Applicants can visit the authorized website for further details. The official website of Railway Recruitment Board is www.indianrailways.gov.in
RRB NTPC Study Material for ASM Goods Guard & other Posts
The RRB NTPC selection process is based upon the computer based test & Interview.
- RRB NTPC Syllabus.
- RRB NTPC Exam Pattern.
- Railways RRB NTPC Previous Papers.
- RRB NTPC Study Material.
- RRB NTPC Solved Papers.
- Railways RRB NTPC Preparation Tips.
- RRB NTPC Short Cuts.
Download Last 10 years RRB NTPC Previous year Question Papers Pdf
RRB NTPC Junior Accounts Assistant Cum Typist Previous Papers – General Knowledge
Click on the below links to get RRB NTPC Previous Papers for General Knowledge.
RRB Non-Technical Previous Year Question Papers – Arithmetic Ability
Click on the below links to get RRB NTPC Previous Papers for Arithmetic Ability.
RRB NTPC Assistant Station Master Model Question Papers – English
Click on the below links to get RRB NTPC Previous Papers for English.
RRB NTPC Previous Papers – Reasoning
Click on the below links to get RRB NTPC Previous Papers for Reasoning.
Best Books to Prepare RRB NTPC Exam
|Book Name||Name of the Author|
|Solved Papers of Indian Railways||Arihant Experts|
|30 Practice Sets of RRB||Arihant Experts|
|Railways Non-Technical Question Bank||Kiran Prakashan|
|RRB Non-Technical Categories||RPH Editorial Board|
RRB NTPC Senior Clerk Cum Typist Previous Papers – Sample Questions
1. When was the first underground railway (Metro Railway) started?
2. Shatabdi Express train was started in
3. At which of the following places Diesel Component Works is established?
4. Which Zone is the largest in Indian Railways?
5. The railway station situated in the extreme south is
6. What is a platform surrounded by rail lines from all the four sides?
7. When was the nationalization of Indian Railways done?
8. In which year Research, Design, and the Standard organization was established?
9. Where is the Railway Staff College?
10. Where is the Research, Design and Standard Organisation situated?
11. Which is the following pairs of regional Railways and their headquarters not true?
Central railway – Bhopal.
12. Between which of the destinations the first Indian train was started?
From Mumbai to Thane.
13. When was the first train in Indian started?
14. In which Governor-General’s reign railway lines in India were established?
15. A station where the rail lines end?
16. How much distance was traveled by the first train of India?
17. What is the position of the Indian Railway in the world according to the length of rail lines?
18. What is the length of North-Eastern Frontier Railway (NEFR)?
19. The headquarters of North-Eastern railway is situated at
20. When was the North-Eastern frontier Railway (NEFR) established?
15th Jan 1958.
RRB NTPC Commercial Apprentice & Goods Guard Ticket Examiner Solved Questions
21. The headquarters of North -Eastern Frontier Railway (NEFR) is
22. In which of the following cities, the first subway train was started?
23. General Manger is responsible for
24. Where are the headquarters of South-Central Railways?
25. Where are the headquarters of Northern Railway?
26. Where are the headquarters of South Railways?
27. In which institution the training of electric work is being given?
Indian Railways Institute of Electrical Engineering.
28. Who invented the railway engine?
29. Where is the Indian Railways Institute of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Institute
30. Metro Railway is functioning in which of the following Indian States?
31.The zone with the minimum length is
North-Eastern Frontier Railway.
32. Where is the Indian Railways Institute of Civil Engineering Institute situated?
33. How many training institutions of Railways are there in India?
34. What is the position of the Indian Railway under the zonal system?
35. Which of the gauges is used in the hilly areas?
36. Where is the extreme north of India a railway station?
37. How many institutions do give suggestions for railways technology?
38. Where are the Diesel Locomotive Works?
39. The manufacturing of steam engine in Chittranjan Locomotive Works was stopped in
40. The passenger bogies of the Indian Railways are manufactured at which of the following
RRB Non Technical Exam Previous Papers
41. Indian Railways which is the largest of the Public Sector Enterprises, is divided in how many regions?
42. Besides Maharashtra, Karnataka, and Goa, which of the following is the fourth State for Konkan Railway Project?
43. Palace On Wheels train was inaugurated in which year?
44. When was the Central Railway established?
5th Nov 1951.
45. Rajasthan is under which of the following railway zones?
46. The largest national enterprise of India is
47. The first locomotive which was manufactured in Chittaranjan on
48. Where is the wheel and axle plant of Indian Railways situated?
49. When did the Jammu City appear on the map of Indian Railway?
50. Where is the headquarters of Central Railways?
Last Five Years RRB NTPC ASM Previous Question Papers
RRB NTPC Previous Papers & Other Important Links
|Ahmedabad||RRB Ahmedabad NTPC Previous Papers 2017||www.rrbahmedabad.gov.in|
|Ajmer||RRB NTPC Previous question papers 2017 for Ajmer||www.rrbajmer.org|
|Allahabad||RRB Allahabad NTPC Old Papers 2017||www.rrbald.nic.in|
|Bangalore||RRB Bangalore NTPC Question Papers 2017||www.rrbbnc.gov.in|
|Bhopal||RRB Bhopal NTPC Exam Papers 2017||www.rrbbhopal.gov.in|
|Bhubaneswar||RRB Bhubaneswar NTPC Solved Papers 2017||www.rrbbbs.gov.in|
|Bilaspur||RRB Bilaspur NTPC Model Papers 2017||www.rrbbilaspur.gov.in|
|Chandigarh||RRB Chandigarh NTPC Sample Papers 2017||www.rrbcdg.gov.in|
|Chennai||RRB Chennai NTPC Question Paper Pdf 2017||www.rrbchennai.gov.in|
|Gorakhpur||RRB Gorakhpur NTPC Previous paper 2017||www.rrbgkp.gov.in|
|Guwahati||RRB Guwahati NTPC Model Question Paper 2017||www.rrbguwahati.gov.in|
|Jammu – Srinagar||RRB Jammu NTPC solved papers 2017||www.rrbjammu.nic.in|
|Kolkata||RRB Kolkata NTPC question paper 2017||www.rrbkolkata.gov.in|
|Malda||RRB Malda NTPC exam papers 2017||www.rrbmalda.gov.in|
|Mumbai||RRB Mumbai NTPC model paper 2017||www.rrbmumbai.gov.in|
|Muzaffarpur||RRB NTPC Question paper 2017 Muzaffarpur||www.rrbmuzaffarpur.gov.in|
|Patna||RRB NTPC previous year papers 2017 Patna||www.rrbpatna.gov.in|
|Ranchi||RRB Ranchi NTPC model papers 2017||www.rrbranchi.org|
|Secunderabad||RRB Secunderabad NTPC solved papers 2017||www.rrbsecunderabad.nic.in|
|Siliguri||RRB Siliguri NTPC previous papers 2017||www.rrbsiliguri.org|
|Thiruvananthapuram||RRB Thiruvananthapuram NTPC Old Papers 2017||www.rrbthiruvananthapuram.gov.in|
Direct Link to Download RRB Non-Technical Exam Previous Papers pdf