- 1 10th July 3rd Shift SBI Probationary Officers Asked questions 2016
- 1.1 SBI PO 3rd Shift Asked question 2016 Prelims 10-07-2016
- 1.2 3rd Slot SBI PO asked questions pdf for 10/07/2016 exam – SBI PO review & Exam Key
- 1.3 SBI PO Exam Asked Questions – 10th July 3rd Shift Asked Questions
- 1.4 SBI PO Prelims Total Schedule – SBI PO 3rd Shift Asked Questions 2016
- 1.5 State Bank Of India Probationary Officers English Question paper
- 1.6 10th July 3rd shift SBI PO Asked questions Arithmetic & reasoning
- 1.7 SBI PO Prelims 10th July Exam Asked Question for 3rd Slot
SBI PO 3rd Shift Asked Questions 2016 10th July is available here for download. Exam Attended people have to check State Bank Of India Probationary Officers Prelims exam Questions for 10th July 3rd shift questions Answers – www.sbi.co.in
10th July 3rd Shift SBI Probationary Officers Asked questions 2016
The State Bank Of India conducted the Po Prelims examination online today onwards. The SBIO PO Prelims exam dates are 02nd July 2016, 3rd July 2016, 09th July & 10th July. A vast number of candidates are attended for State Bank Of India PO Prelims online Examination. Candidates who attended for this review are in search for SBI PO 3rd Shift Asked Questions (9 AM to 10 AM ). The State Bank Of India released PO Admit card to the eligible candidates.
Exam attendees are downloaded the SBI PO admit card have to attend to examination. We gave a piece of information regarding SBI PO Prelims exam here. The Sate Bano Of India released the SBI PO notification in the month of May. We provide complete details regarding SBI PO Jobs information details. There are 2020 vacancies under this SBI PO Notification 2016. The Candidates who are searching for SBI Bank Jobs had applied for these jobs. Aspirants who applied for SBI recruitment prepared well. Here we provide the SBI PO 3rd Shift Asked Questions for reference purpose.
SBI PO 3rd Shift Asked question 2016 Prelims 10-07-2016
Sate Bank Of India (SBI) is one of the largest Bank in India. It works to provide quality banking services to the Indian nationalities. The SBI PO Recruitment 2016 notification is released for recruiting the eligible candidates in State Bank Of India Organisation. It provides a lot of employment opportunities to the efficient people who are seeking for Bank jobs. Recently it came up with Probationary officer notification to recruit 2200 candidates in India. A huge number of people had applied for this recruitment. Applied candidates are eagerly waiting for the SBI PO prelims exam dates. Exam completed candidates have to check SBI PO Cut off marks also.
3rd Slot SBI PO asked questions pdf for 10/07/2016 exam – SBI PO review & Exam Key
Are you looking for SBI PO 3rd shift questions?
recruitment.guru provides the SBI PO Prelims Online exam asked questions here. We gave the SBI PO Prelims arithmetic, reasoning, English questions here. It helps to the people to know the difficulty level of the SBI PO examination. People have to check SBI PO 3rd Shift Asked Questions for ease of preparation. There is substantial competition for SBI jobs. A Huge number of individuals had applied for SBI PO Online examination. All those are in preparation. The SBI exam scheduled from 10th July 2016 to 10th July 2016. There is 4 shift per day. Candidates who applied for SBI PO jobs have to check examination dates. We provide SBI PO prelims exam Syllabus, SBI PO Previous Papers, State Bank Of India PO preparation tips on recruitment.guru
SBI PO Exam Asked Questions – 10th July 3rd Shift Asked Questions
The SBI recruitment board has conducted the SBI PO online examination on 10th July 2016 successfully. The State Bank Of India has decided the various pre-arranged examination centers to do the exam. The people who want to write State Bank Of India Exam on succeeding days have to check SBI PO 3rd Shift Asked Questions. It will get an idea about SBI online exam paper level. We will update the latest information regarding SBI examination here. Stay & tune with us.10th July SBI PO Exam Questions 10-07-2016 SBI PO exam dates Asked questions, question paper for 3rd shift 10th July 2016 Exam
SBI PO Prelims Total Schedule – SBI PO 3rd Shift Asked Questions 2016
|1.||Starting Date of Online Applications||04/05/2016|
|2.||Last Date to Apply Online for the SBI PO Recruitment||24/05/2016|
|3.||Call Letter Issue Date for PO Prelims||15/06/2016 onwards|
|4.||SBI PO Prelims Exam Dates||2nd, 3rd, 9th & 10 July 2016|
|5.||PO Preliminary Exam Result Release Date||18th July 2016|
|6.||Download of PO Mains Exam Call Letter||21-07-2016 onwards|
|7.||SBI PO Mains Exam Date||32nd July 2016|
|8.||Mains Exam Result||16th August 2016|
|9.||Interview Call Letter||22nd August 2016|
|10.||Group Discussion & Interview||2nd September 2016|
|11.||PO Final Result Declaration||30th September 2016|
State Bank Of India Probationary Officers English Question paper
Good Attempts of SBI PO exam
English Language – 20 to 22 Questions
Quantitative Aptitude – 22 to 25 Questions
Reasoning Ability – 15 to 20 questions
SBI PO 3rd Shift Asked Questions – Download 10th July SBI PO Asked Questions
|Topic name||asked Questions number||Topics Level|
|Reading Comprehension||10 questions||Moderate|
(Technology Usage in Modern World)
(Insurance Company Related)
|Double Fillers||5 questions||Easy|
***(Reading Comprehension – Women Empowerment Index in World), (Close test – Technology Usage in Modern World), (Para-jumbled – Insurance Company Related),
Eight persons – H, I, J, K, L, M, N and O – are standing in a straight line at equidistant. Some of them are facing north while others are facing south. M is standing third to the right to H. M is standing at one of the extreme ends. L is standing third to the left of H. The immediate neighbors of J face north. N is not an immediate neighbor of H. The persons standing at the extreme ends face the same direction (both are facing either North or South). The immediate neighbors of H face just opposite direction as that of M. The immediate neighbors of O face opposite direction with respect to each other. One of the immediate neighbor of L is K who is facing north. I is standing between J and M. Not more than four persons are facing north
10th July 3rd shift SBI PO Asked questions Arithmetic & reasoning
- 8 people work in different department & goes to different city – 5 questions
- 8 people likes different colors – 5 questions
- 8 people sitting and facing North South in same line – 5 questions
No syllogism & Coding-Decoding
You have to find missing term
One Bar Graph DI was easy & Table graph based DI
- 4, 3, 4, 7, 15
- 7, 5, 7, 17, 63
- 11, 14, 19, 28, 43
- 50, 961, 89, 154, 280
4*1-1 , 3*1+1, 4*2-1, 7*2+1, 15*3-1
26*5+14, 144*4+14, 590*2-14, 1164*1-14=1150
4. 50, 961, 89, 154, 280,?
5. *6…… *4……. *2 ……… *1
A Vassal contain some litters of pure milk. If 25 litter of water added to the vessel, ratio becomes milk to water 12:5, 17 litters of mixture is drawn from the vessel & 10 litters of water is added. Find the new ratio between milk & water.
7. Ratio between height of 2 cylinder in the ratio 3:5. Their volumes are in the ratio 27:80. Find ratio between their radius.
8. Sum of money is invested in Scheme A, 15% per annum, After 2 years amount is received, that amount invested in scheme B at 20% per annum for compound interest. If the interest received at the end of 2 years is 1430. Find the sum. (Answer: 5000)
SBI PO Prelims 10th July Exam Asked Question for 3rd Slot
9. 4.6 consective odd numbers an average difference between average of squares of last three no. & Product of 3rd 2 number .Find the (3rd) or (last)
30 y2 -23y+3=0
12. A box contains 10 red ball 6 green ball if 2 balls are drawn randomly what is the probability of getting non green ball ?
13. 2 persons are invested in ratio 4:6, after 6 months 2nd person withdraw his amount at the time 3rd person invested 12x. At the end of the year total profit is 33150. Find share of 3rdperson.
14. 3 person age A, B, C. A is 4 years younger than B. B is 12 years younger than C. 4 years hence the ratio between C&A is 9:5, Find the age of B.
15. B is 20% efficient than A. B started the work & do it for x days. And then B is replaced A . And A completed the remaining work in x+8 days. Ratio of work done by A & B is 2:3. In how many day A & B working together to complete the whole work?
3 questions asked from this following line arrangements
16. S taller than bothT & Q, but lower than R. R is not tallest T is not Lowest.Q is taller than both U&T.Second highest is 32 cm, T is 13 cm (Answer: U T Q S R P)
17. Synonyms: Common, Shrink
18. 6, ?, 123, 162, 188, 201