SCR Asst Station Master Previous Papers
SCR Asst Station Master Previous Papers are available here to download for free. The candidates who are seriously preparing to appear for SCR Assistant Station Master written exam are in search for SCR Assistant Station Master Exam Pattern. For the sake of the those candidates, we will update the latest information regarding SCR Assistant Station Master & various other posts exam details. Aspirants can get South Central Railway Ticket Examiner Solved Papers along with answers. We are providing these SCR ASM Sample Papers & exam pattern to give proper guidance for the aspirants who are preparing for the SCR written exam.
SCR ASM Ticket Examiner Goods Guard Technician Signal Grade II & III Question Papers
SCR Group C & D Previous Papers are available here to download in our site. The South Central Railway Recruitment Board has released the recruitment notification for various posts like Assistant Station Master, Ticket Examiner, Goods Guard etc. The huge number of interested candidates had applied for this notification. Now the applicants are searching for RRC SCR ASM Previous Year Model Question Papers. Many of interested and eligible candidates had applied for this recruitment notification. So, the competition for the post is also tough. In order to get good score in the written exam candidates have to prepare well for the exam. To obtain good score proper preparation for the exam is necessary. For the sake of those aspirants we have updated the SCR Goods Guard Sample Papers along with answers to give proper guidance for the candidates. The direct link to download SCR Asst Station Master Previous Papers is given below.
- The written exam is in Objective Type ie. Multiple Choice Type Questions.
- The exam paper for Group C if for 100 marks & for Group D is for 120 marks.
- The duration of exam is for 90 minutes.
- There will be negative marking of 1/3 for each wrong answer.
South Central Railway Group C Exam Pattern for ASM Goods Guard Ticket Examiner
South Central Railway Group D Exam Pattern for Technician Signal Grade II & III
SCR ASM Goods Guard Ticket Examiner Syllabus
Applicants have to know the syllabus topics that are given in the exam paper. By knowing these Syllabus topics, it will become easy for the candidates during their exam preparation. The following are the Syllabus topics for SCR Group C & D Exam.
- General Knowledge.
- Arithmetical Ability.
- General Intelligence.
- General Science.
- Technical Ability.
The South Central Railway is an authorized of Indian Railway System working under the Central Government of India. The SCR is one of the 17 railway zones in India. The SCRwas established in the year 1966. The headquarters of SCR is located in Secunderabad, India. The South Central Railway zone is the second highest revenue generating zone in Indian Railways. Currently, the South Central Railway is having 6 divisions. The SCRmainly serves the Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Maharashtra states and a portion of Karnataka, Tamil Nadu & Madhya Pradesh states. The SCR releases notifications every year for recruitment of efficient candidates into various posts in railway department. Candidates will be selected based upon their performance in the exams conducted by RRB. Eligible aspirants who are interested in Railway Jobs or Central Government Jobs can apply to this posts through online mode after the release of notification. The official website of South Central Railway is www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in.
SCR Asst Station Master Previous Papers – English
Click on the below links to get SCR Asst Station Master Previous Papers for English
SCR Asst Station Master Previous Papers – Quantitative Aptitude
Click on the below links to get SCR Asst Station Master Previous Papers for Aptitude
SCR Asst Station Master Previous Papers – Reasoning
Click on the below links to get SCR Asst Station Master Previous Papers for Reasoning.
SCR Asst Station Master Previous Papers – General Knowledge
Click on the below links to get SCR Asst Station Master Previous Papers for GK.
SCR Asst Station Master Previous Papers – Sample Questions
1. When was the first underground railway (Metro Railway) started?
2. Shatabdi Express train was started in
3. At which of the following places Diesel Component Works is established?
4. Which Zone is the largest in Indian Railways?
5. The railway station situated in the extreme south is
6. A platform surrounded by rail lines from all the four sides, is called
7. When was the nationalization of Indian Railways done?
8. In which year Research, Design and Standard organization was established?
9. Railway Staff College is situated at
10. Where is the Research, Design and Standard Organisation situated?
11. Which is the following pairs of regional Railways and their headquarters not true?
Central railway – Bhopal.
12. Between which of the destinations the first Indian train was started?
From Mumbai to Thane.
13. When was the first train in Indian started?
14. In which Governor-General’s reign railway lines in India were established?
15. A station where the rail lines end, is called
16. How much distance was traveled by first train of India?
17. What is the position of the Indian Railway in the world according to the length of rail lines?
18. What is the length of North-Eastern Frontier Railway (NEFR)?
19. The headquarters of North-Eastern railway is situated at
20. When was the North-Eastern frontier Railway (NEFR) established?
15th Jan, 1958.
SCR Asst Station Master Previous Papers – Goods Guard Ticket Examiner Solved Questions
21. The headquarters of North -Eastern Frontier Railway (NEFR) is
22. In which of the following cities, the first sub-way train was started?
23. General Manger is responsible for
24. The headquarters of South-Central Railways is situated at
25. The headquarters of Northern Railway is at
26. The headquarters of South Railways is situated at
27. In which institution the training of electric work is being given?
Indian Railways Institute of Electrical Engineering.
28. Who invented the railway engine?
29. Where is the Indian Railways Institute of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Insttitue
30. Metro Railway is functioning in which of the following Indian States?
31.The zone with the minimum length is
North-Eastern Frontier Railway.
32. Where is the Indian Railways Institute of Civil Engineering Institute situated?
33. How many training institutions of Railways are in India?
34. What is the position of the Indian Railway under the zonal system?
35. Which of the gauges is used in the hilly areas?
36. Where is the extreme north of India a railway station?
37. How many institutions do give suggestions for railways technology?
38. Diesel Locomotive Works is situated at
39. The manufacturing of steam engine in Chittranjan Locomotive Works was stopped in
40. The passenger bogies of the Indian Railways are manufactured at which of the following
SCR Asst Station Master Previous Papers – SCR Model Questions for Technician Signal Grade II & III
41. Indian Railways which is the largest of the Public Sector Enterprises, is divided in how many regions?
42. Besides Maharashtra, Karnataka and Goa, which of the following is the fourth State for Konkan Railway Project?
43. Palace On Wheels train was inaugurated in which year?
44. When was the Central Railway established?
5th Nov 1951.
45. Rajasthan is under which of the following railway zones?
46. The largest national enterprise of India is
47. The first locomotive which was manufactured in Chittaranjan on
48. Where is the wheel and axle plant of Indian Railways situated?
49. When was the Jammu City appeared on the map of Indian Railway?
50. Where is the headquarters of Central Railway situated?
South Central Railway Asst Station Master Previous year Question Paper – 2007
SCR Asst Station Master Previous Papers
South Central Railway ASM Previous Papers & Exam Details
Name of the organization: South Central Railway.
Name of the Post: Various Posts (Assistant Station Master, Goods Guard, Ticket Examiners etc.).
Official Site: www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in
Category: Previous Papers.
Job Location: Secunderabad.
RRC SCR ASM Test Papers & Exam Pattern 2015
Here is the direct link to download SCR Asst Station Master Previous Papers.