- 1 Southern Railway ASM Previous Papers
- 1.1 Southern Railway Asst Sation Master Syllabus
- 1.2 Southern Railway ASM New Exam Pattern
- 1.3 Download Southern Railway Asst Station Master Model Question Papers
- 1.4 Sample Questions for Southern Railway Asst Station Master Exam
- 1.5 Southern Railway ASM Previous Papers – Solved Questions
- 1.6 Model Questions for Southern Railway ASM GDCE Exam
- 1.7 Download Southern Railway Asst Station Master Previous Papers PDF
Southern Railway ASM Previous Papers are available here to Download. Candidates looking for the Model Papers for the Southern Railway ASM GDCE Exam can Download the Southern Railway Asst Station Master Previous year Exam Papers from our recruitment.guru website. By Solving the Previous year Question Papers and Model Papers you can analyze the syllabus covered, Exam Pattern and types of Questions that will be asked in the General Departmental Competitive Examination conducting for the Recruitment of Asst Station Master.
Southern Railway ASM Previous Papers
Southern Railway Recruitment Notification for 195 Vacancies of Assistant Station Master Posts has recently published by the Railway Recruitment Cell, Chennai in the month of December 2015. Aspirants interested in Indian Railway Jobs may be applied for this Southern Railway Asst Station Master Recruitment 2016. And still so many candidates are applying for this Southern Railway ASM Recruitment 2016. So definitely, there will be a competition to got through the written exam to attend next rounds. So it is advisable to Practice Southern Railway ASM Previous Papers as high as possible. More Practice will make you expert in doing problems during the exam thus, you can save you time and can perform well in the Written Exam.
Iy you have not yet applied for the Sothern Railway Recruitment 2016 for ASM you can apply in Prescribed format on or before 25th January 2016.
Aspirants can get All Government Jobs Previous Year Question Papers and latest updates from our site.
Southern Railway Asst Sation Master Syllabus
Candidates who have applied for the Asst Station Master Jobs in Southern Railway Zone may probably be also checking for the Southern Railway ASM Syllabus required to attend the Southern Railway ASM Exam. For those applicants, Here we are providing the complete syllabus required to prepare for the Southern Railway ASM Exam.
- General Awareness.
- General Arithmetic / Quantitative Ability.
- Language (General Hindi / General English).
- General Intelligence.
Southern Railway ASM New Exam Pattern
Southern Railway ASM Written Exam will be conducted for either 120 or 100 Marks.
|1||Written Test||General Knowledge||20||90 Minutes|
Download Southern Railway Asst Station Master Model Question Papers
Candidates can Download the Southern Railway ASM Model Papers from the below link. Here we are providing the set of previous papers/Model Papers. We hope these Previous Papers will be helpful for your preparation. Click on the below links to get SR Railway Asst Station Master Previous Papers for various Subjects.
Southern Railway ASM Previous Papers for English
SR Railway ASM Model Papers for Quantitative Aptitude
Southern Railway ASM Previous Papers for Reasoning
Southern Railway ASM Previous Papers for General Knowledge
Sample Questions for Southern Railway Asst Station Master Exam
1. When was the first underground railway (Metro Railway) started?
2. Shatabdi Express train was started in
3. At which of the following places Diesel Component Works is established?
4. Which Zone is the largest in Indian Railways?
5. The railway station situated in the extreme south is
6. A platform surrounded by rail lines from all the four sides, is called
7. When was the nationalization of Indian Railways done?
8. In which year Research, Design and Standard organization was established?
9. Railway Staff College is situated at
10. Where is the Research, Design, and Standard Organisation situated?
11. Which is the following pairs of regional Railways and their headquarters not true?
Central railway – Bhopal.
12. Between which of the destinations the first Indian train was started?
From Mumbai to Thane.
13. When was the first train in Indian started?
14. In which Governor-General’s reign railway lines in India were established?
15. A station where the rail lines end, is called
16. How much distance was traveled by the first train in India?
17. What is the position of the Indian Railway in the world according to the length of rail lines?
18. What is the length of North-Eastern Frontier Railway (NEFR)?
19. The headquarters of North-Eastern railway is situated at
20. When was the North-Eastern frontier Railway (NEFR) established?
15th Jan, 1958.
Southern Railway ASM Previous Papers – Solved Questions
21. The headquarters of North -Eastern Frontier Railway (NEFR) is
22. In which of the following cities, the first subway train was started?
23. General Manger is responsible for
24. The headquarters of South-Central Railways is situated at
25. The headquarters of Northern Railway is at
26. The headquarters of South Railways is situated at
27. In which institution the training of electric work is being given?
Indian Railways Institute of Electrical Engineering.
28. Who invented the railway engine?
29. Where is the Indian Railways Institute of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Insttitue
30. Metro Railway is functioning in which of the following Indian States?
31.The zone with the minimum length is
North-Eastern Frontier Railway.
32. Where is the Indian Railways Institute of Civil Engineering Institute situated?
33. How many training institutions of Railways are in India?
34. What is the position of the Indian Railway under the zonal system?
35. Which of the gauges is used in the hilly areas?
36. Where is the extreme north of India a railway station?
37. How many institutions do give suggestions for railways technology?
38. Diesel Locomotive Works is situated at
39. The manufacturing of steam engine in Chittranjan Locomotive Works was stopped in
40. The passenger bogies of the Indian Railways are manufactured at which of the following
Model Questions for Southern Railway ASM GDCE Exam
41. Indian Railways which is the largest of the Public Sector Enterprises, is divided into how many regions?
42. Besides Maharashtra, Karnataka and Goa, which of the following is the fourth State for Konkan Railway Project,?
43. Palace On Wheels train was inaugurated in which year?
44. When was the Central Railway established?
5th Nov 1951.
45. Rajasthan is under which of the following railway zones?
46. The largest national enterprise of India is
47. The first locomotive that was manufactured in Chittaranjan on
48. Where is the wheel and axle plant of Indian Railways situated?
49. When was the Jammu City appeared on the map of Indian Railway?
50. Where is the headquarters of Central Railway situated?