Staff Selection Commission has successfully conducted the today Junior Engineer Exam on 1st March 2017. For those attended candidates we have collected the 1st March SSC JE Asked Questions. Job seekers can also get Staff Selection Commission JE Exam Paper for 1st March to 4th March 2017. Aspirants can also find the More details by visiting the official website i.e sss.nic.in
SSC Junior Engineer Asked Questions 2017
Today’s SSC JE Exam was successfully completed at various test pre-arranged test centers. The Staff Selection Commission JE Paper 1 exam was conducted in two Shifts. The applicants those who are going to take the SSC JE Exam on coming days are searching for the Staff Selection Commission JE Asked questions and Answers to know the which type of questions asked in the SSC exam. Those searched candidates have reached the right place to know the SSC JE Exam analysis and asked questions. By knowing the Today SSC JE Asked Questions, the candidates can easily analyze the the topics which cover. So, it is easy for the Exam preparation.
|SSC JE Answer Key|
The Staff Selection Commission has scheduled the Junior Engineer Paper 1 Exam 2017 in the online method. So it announced the SSC JE Exam Time Table earlier at its official website. According to the officials of SSC, the JE test was conducted from 1st March 2017 to 4th March 2017. So, to appear in the written test, most of the applied aspirants have downloaded their SSC JE exam hall ticket at the official website. Our website recruitment.guru given the Today 1st March SSC JE Asked Questions of the 1st shift and 2nd Shift to get an idea about the SSC JE Exam 2017.
SSC JE 2017 Asked Questions
|Recruitment Board:||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Posts:||Junior Engineer|
|No. of Vacancies:||1100|
|No. of Shifts Per Day||2|
|Exam Dates:||1st March 2017 to 4th March 2017|
|SSC JE Result|
SSC JE Exam Dates and Timings
|SL .NO||Time||Shift 1 (10:00 AM to 11:15 AM)||Shift 2 (1:15 PM to 2:30 PM)|
|1.||Reporting Times||08.30 AM||1:15 PM|
|2.||Gate Closing Times||09.30 AM||2:15 PM|
|3.||Exam Starting Times||10:00 AM||2:45 PM|
|4.||Exam Ending Times||12:00 PM||4:45 PM|
1st March to 4th March SSC JE Asked Questions
Today Staff Selection Commission Has Successfully Conducted the Junior Engineer Exam at various Examination Centres. They conducted the Exam on two shifts. 1st Session Exam from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM and 2nd Session Exam From 2:45 PM to 4:45 PM. We have collected the Questions for the candidates who are waiting to write the Exam. These questions help them to estimate the Paper.
|(Also Check: SSC CHSL Tier 1 Result)|
2nd March 2017 Exam Updates
General Awareness Questions:
1. The capital of Mauritius is
2. Who was the Prime Minister of Britain when India got independence?
3. What is the earlier name of the present ‘National Library in Kolkata’?
4. The highest total runs scored by a team in an ODI cricket match is:
5. Supreme court of India was set up by?
General Intelligence and Reasoning Questions:
1. Ten men can finish construction of a wall in eight days. How many men are needed to finish the work in half-a-day?
2. Sukhbir is taller than Randhir but not as tall as Ajit. If Manoj is taller than Nitin, who is shorter than Ajit, then who among them is the shortest?
3. Where will you find Ventricle in a human body?
4. If the arithmetic mean of six numbers is 4.5, what is the total sum of these numbers?
General Engineering Questions:
1. Environment friendly refrigerant R134a is used in the new generation domestic refrigerators. Its chemical formula is?
2. For a fluid flow through a divergent pipe of length L having inlet and outlet radii of R1 and R2 respectively and a constant flow rate of Q, assuming the velocity to be axial and uniform at any cross-section, the acceleration at the exit is?
3. During a Morse test on a 4 cylinder engine, the following measurements of brake power were taken at constant speed.
1. Timber can be made reasonably fire- resistant by?
2. The length of time for which a concrete mixture will remain plastic is usually more depended on?
3. The ratio of the torsional moments of resistance of a solid circular shaft of diameter D, and a hollow circular shaft having external diameter d and internal diameter d is given by?
1. If an Electrical Train Runs in the Direction from North to south with a speed of 150 km/hr covering 2000 km, then which direction will the smoke of its engine go?