SSC JE Review and Staff Selection Commission JE Morning Session and Afternoon Session Exam Analysis here. Applicants who had appeared for SSC JE Exam 2017, they can check Staff Selection Commission JE Tier I exam analysis. We are providing the Staff Selection Commission JE 1st, & 2nd shift Exam Review here. Get SSC Junior Engineer Paper Analysis of General Intelligence, Reasoning, General Awareness and Reasoning Topics. SSC conducting the Junior Engineer Exam from 1st March to 4th March 2017. Board Conducting Two Shifts per day. 1st Session Exam from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM and 2nd Session Exam From 2:45 PM to 4:45 PM.
SSC JE Tier 1 2017 Exam Analysis
The Staff Selection Commission has conducted the SSC JE Morning and Afternoon Shift Exams successfully today. They held the SSC Junior Engineer 2017 Exam on Various pre-decided test centers. A huge number of Job Seekers has attended for SSC exam 2017. All those applicants are eagerly waiting for 1st March SSC JE Review. We have found some searches for SSC JE Exam Analysis for 1st March 2017. For those People, we collected a valuable information regarding Staff Selection Commission JE 2017 Exam. We presented the total Review about Junior Engineer Exam here.
1st March to 4th March 2017 SSC Junior Engineer Exam Analysis
The Staff Selection Commission has issued a JE recruitment notification to fill various Posts. There are huge no. of vacancies that released under SSC JE Recruitment 2016. The Job Aspirants who are waiting for Central Government Jobs can utilize this opportunity. The application is available from 1st October 2016 to 31st October 2016. The online application process last date for SSC is over in the month of October. Staff Selection Commission received a huge number of applications. It has released the SSC JE Admit card 2016 for the candidates who have applied correctly.
The SSC JE Paper 1 exam starting dates from 1st March 2017 to 4th March 2017. The Written Test Dates of SSC JE Paper 2 is in the month of May. The SSC JE Exam is Conducting two shifts per day. Aspirants who applied for Staff Selection Commission JE recruitment they can check the Junior Engineer Paper 1 Admit Card to know the timing of the exam & Exam date. Check 1st March 2017 SSC JE Review for all shifts is here.
SSC Exam Analysis JE – www.ssc.nic.in
Indian Government organizes the SSC Exam. It works to recruit talented & eligible applicants for Staff Selection Commission. It provides the new employment opportunities to the candidates who are searching for Central Government jobs. Recently Staff Selection Commission has released the recruitment notification to fill Junior Engineer vacancies. A huge number of aspirants had applied for this recruitment. Check SSC JE Cut off Marks here. The 1st March 2017 SSC JE Review for all Shifts is mentioned below.
SSC JE Paper I Exam Pattern
|SL. NO||Examination Type||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|1.||Objective Type||General Intelligence||50||50|
|3.||General EngineeringPart A (Civil & Structural)|
Part B (Electrical)
Part C (Mechanical)
SSC JE Exam Dates and Timings
|SL .NO||Time||Shift 1 (10:00 AM to 11:15 AM)||Shift 2 (1:15 PM to 2:30 PM)|
|1.||Reporting Times||08.30 AM||1:15 PM|
|2.||Gate Closing Times||09.30 AM||2:15 PM|
|3.||Exam Starting Times||10:00 AM||2:45 PM|
|4.||Exam Ending Times||12:00 PM||4:45 PM|
(Also Check: SSC CHSL Result– Tier 1)
2nd March SSC JE Review – SSC JE Exam Analysis ( Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical)
Here is the Exam Analysis of SSC Junior Engineer Exam Paper 1.
General Intelligence and Reasoning – 50
|Topic||No. of Questions|
|Verbal – 41 Questions|
|Odd number/letters/figures/number pair||09|
|Series – one term missing||06|
|Trends & Operations – Missing number||03|
|Non-Verbal – 9 Questions|
|Figure identification from pieces||01|
|Relation through figures||01|
General Awareness – 50 Questions
|Topics||No. of Questions|
- Strength of Material and Engineering Mechanics = 15 questions.
- Theory of Machine and Machine design = 15 questions.
- Theory of Machine = 8.
- Machine Design = 7 questions.
- Thermal Engineering = 30 questions.
- Basic thermodynamics = 11 question.
- Boilers = 2 questions.
- IC Engines = 13 question.
- Steam Turbines/Refrigeration = 4 questions.
- Production Engineering = 10 questions.
- Welding = 3 questions.
- Material Science = 4 questions.
- Moulding = 1 question.
- Casting = 2 questions.
- Fluid Mechanics and Machinery= 30 questions.
- Properties and classification of fluid=5 questions.
- Fluid kinematics=9.
- Fluid statics =2.
- Dynamics of fluids=5.
- Hydraulic Turbine and Centrifugal pumps=4 questions.
- Measurement of fluid pressure and Flow rate=5 questions.
Electrical – SSC JE Review
- Basic Concepts=10 questions.
- Series/parallel connection of resistance/bulbs=2 questions.
- SI Units of resistivity, conductivity etc.=3 questions.
- Equivalent Resistance, Capacitance=3 questions.
- Energy/Power consumption=2 questions.
- Circuit Law and Network Theorems=10 questions.
- AC Fundamentals=10 questions.
- R-L-C series circuit=3 questions.
- Phase Difference=1 question.
- R-L-C parallel circuit=1 question.
- Q-factor=1 question.
- Power consumption in R-L-C=1 question.
- Reactance/inductance measurement=1 questions.
- Equivalent Resistance=1 question.
- Instantaneous value=1 question.
- Magnetic Circuits=10 questions.
- Magnetic material=2 questions.
- BH Curve/Hysteresis Loss=2 questions.
- Self Inductance/ Induced EMF =3 questions.
- Magnetic Line=1 question.
- Time Constant/Energy=2 questions.
- Measurement and Measurement Instrumentation: 10 questions.
- Ammeter/Voltmeter (MC, MI and Electro dynamic)=6 questions.
- CT/PT=1 question.
- Energy meter=1 question.
- AC bridge=1 question.
- Resistance measurement=1 question.
- Generation, Transmission and Distribution=16 questions.
- Distribution/Substation =8 questions.
- Generation=1 question.
- Protection=1 question.
- Transmission= 3 questions.
- Earthing=3 questions.
- Electrical Machines:22 questions.
- DC Machine=4 questions.
- Synchronous Motor=2 questions.
- 1-Phase induction motor=6 questions.
- 1-Phase/3-Phase transformer and Auto transformer =4 questions.
- 3-phase induction motor=2 questions.
- Alternator=4 questions.
- Basic Electronics=6 questions.
- Transistor=1 question.
- CRT=1 question.
- PN Junction=1 question.
- Rectifier=1 question.
- CRO=2 question.
- Utilization of Electrical Energy=6 questions.
- Load factor=1 question.
- Illumination=1 question.
- Welding=1 question.
- Power factor=1 question.
- Dielectric loss=1 question.
- Electric drive=1 question.