- 1 TSPSC AE Model Paper
- 2 TSPSC AE (Civil & Mech) Sample Papers
- 3 TSPSC AE Exam Sample Question Paper
- 4 Download TSPSC Model Paper Pdf
TSPSC AE Model Paper
TSPSC AE Model Paper for Civil, Mechanical Diploma Std are available here. This is a very good news to the people who are looking for the TSPSC AE Exam. There is a lot of time for your preparation because TSPSC AE Exam were postponed to 7th November 2015 due to Bathukamma Festival. So, Aspirants who has kept their hopes TSPSC Exams and Govt Jobs in Telangana can prepare well with the help of Material provided by recruitment.guru. Here we are providing TSPSC AE Model Paper pdf. Because After bifurcation from APPSC Telangana is separately conducting a TSPSC Exam with new exam pattern and with new Syllabus. So, TSPSC AE Exam pattern was changed. The candidates who are preparing for the exam are in a dilemma. For them, recruitment.guru is providing TSPSC Model Question Paper, TSPSC AE Civil, Mechanical Previous Papers etc.
TSPSC AE (Civil & Mech) Sample Papers
Tspsc AE Model paper: Here we are providing TSPSC AE Previous Papers and TSPSC Model Question Paper for Civil and Mechanical. Candidates who are seeking for the TSPSC Model Paper can download TSPSC Model Paper and TSPSC Previous Papers from here. Below we enclosed the TSPSC Asst Engineer Civil, Mechanical Previous papers and Sample Question Papers. Download those pdf’s and Prepare well for the Exam.
TSPSC AE Exam Sample Question Paper
Tspsc AE Model paper: TSPSC AE Exam is for Civil and Mechanical Students. Candidates who are searching for the TSPSC AE Previous papers and TSPSC AE Sample Question paper can download from here.
TSPSC AE Exam Pattern are enclosed below. Based on this exam pattern TSPSC AE Question Paper will prepare.
Written Exam Scheme-Objective type
Paper-I: General Studies & General Abilities: 150 Questions
Paper-II: Civil Engineering (Diploma Level) OR Mechanical Engineering (Diploma Level): 150 Questions.
Paper 1 (General Studies):
- Total No.of Questions ask from G.S Paper are 150 Questions
- Each Question carries One Mark
- Time Duration for General Studies paper is 150 minutes
- Analytical Ability, Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning
- General Science
- Economy, History, Socio-economy
- Current Affairs
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Policies
- Indian Constitution
- 10th class Standard English
Paper II: Civil (Diploma level) or Mechanical (Diploma Level):
- Paper 2 is a subject oriented paper. Questions mainly from diploma level of Civil & Mechanical
- Total No.of Questions ask from this Paper is: 150 Questions
- Each Question carries 2 Marks
- Time Duration for this Paper is 150 Minutes
- Construction Material
- Building Construction
- Hydraulics, Structural Machines, Concrete Technology
- Transportation, Surveying, Soil & Foundation
- Elements of Steel Structural Design, Earth Quake resistant etc.
- Elements of RCC Engineering, Irrigation Engineering.
- Material Science, Basic Electronics Engineering & Electrical Engineering
- Principles of Management
- Industrial Economy
- Theory of Machines, Machine Design
- Automobile Engg, Industrial Management, Production Engineering
- A strength of Material, Thermodynamics, Fluid Machines.
Download TSPSC Model Paper Pdf
TSPSC Sample Question Paper (General Studies)
Question from General Studies are as follows:
Tspsc AE Model paper
1. Ten Men can finish construction of a well in 8 days. how many men are needed to finish the work in half-a-day……?
a. 160 men b. 120 men c. 100 men d. 80 men.
2. Fill the next number in the Series: 5, 15, 45, 135, ———————-
a. 9 b. 15 c. 405 d. 675.
3. Spot the odd number in the following:———-?
a. 7 b. 35 c. 27 d. 40
4. If passport is coded as RCUURQTV, then how will BOOKLET be coded – ——–?
a. CQQMNFV b. CPPLMFU c. DRRNMGW d. DQQMNGV.
5. Find the Probability that in five tosses, a coin shows heads at least 3 times in succession.
a. 3/10 b. 1/4 c. 1/5 d. 1/8.
6. Spot the emotion that does not belong the group:
a. twinkling eyes b. wrinkled nose c. Straight forehead d. smiling lips.
7. Special Education Programmes are these target groups:
a. Industrious Children b. Genius men and Women c. Retarded Men and Women d. Handicapped Children.
8. What comes next in the following letter series: BEI, DGK, FIM, HKO,——————-?
a. KMP b. JMQ c. JMN d. JMP
Tspsc AE Model paper: 1. Creep strain is: Caused due to dead load only
2. An axially loaded bar is subjected to a normal stress of 173MPa. The shear stress in the bar is: 86.5MPa
3. The effective length of a column of length L is fixed against rotation and translation at one end is: 2L
4. In a strained body, three principal stresses at a point are denoted by s1, s2 and s3 such that s1 > s2 >s3. If s0 denoted yield stress, then according to the maximum shear stress theory: s1 – s3 = s0.
5. The unit of dynamic viscosity of a fluid is: Ns/m2
6. If a small concrete cube is submerged deep in still water in such a way that the pressure exerted on all faces of the cube is ‘P’, then the maximum shear stress developed inside the cube is: 0.
7. The kinetic energy correction factor for a fully developed laminar flow through a circular pipe is: 2.00.
8. Cavitation is caused by: low pressure.
9. The function of an air vessel in a reciprocating pump is to obtain: Continuous supply of water at uniform rate
10. The unit load method used in structural analysis is: Deriving from castigliano’s theorem.
Tspsc AE Model paper: 1. A block of steel is loaded by a tangential force on its top surface while the bottom surface is held rigidly. The deformation of the block is due to
Ans: Shear and bending
2. The maximum bending moment in a simply supported beam of length L loaded by a concentrated load ‘W’ at the midpoint is given by: WL/4.
3. The mechanism used in a shaping machine is: An invasion of the single slider-crank chain.
4. Axial opeartion claw clutches having self-locking tooth profile: Can be engaged only when unloaded.
5. In a fillet welded joint, the weakest area of the weld is: Throat.
6. Which of the following is not a friction clutch? Jaw clutch.
7. Kaplan turbine is: A low head axial flow turbine.
8. An incompressible fluid flows radially outward from a line source in a steady manner. How does velocity in any radial direction vary? 1/r.
9. For a given discharge in a channel at critical depth: The specific energy is minimum.
10. The drag force exerted by a fluid on a body immersed in the fluid is due to: Pressure and viscous forces.
Tspsc AE Model paper: Optional Subject Questions