UPSC Question Papers are available here. The Union Public Service Commission is conducting exams for the selection of eligible and interested candidates for various posts under UPSC. Hence, it is important to follow the UPSC Previous Year Question Paper. Referring the old question papers is very useful to score good marks in the examination. Thus, go through the following sections and download the UPSC Question Papers in Hindi in Pdf format.
Here we update UPSC Question Papers for UPSC Civil Services, UPSC IFS, UPSC NDA, UPSC CDS, etc. You can also find UPSC Syllabus, UPSC Exam Patterns for All Exams in our site. Here we are providing UPSC APFC Syllabus, UPSC NDA Syllabus, UPSC IFS Syllabus, UPSC Civil Services Syllabus. UPSC Question Papers can help the applied candidates to improve their knowledge. UPSC Previous Year Question Paper with Answer Pdf will help the candidates to know the weightage of subjects or topics. There is a chance to increase the marks by practicing Previous UPSC Question Papers with Answers Pdf. Here you can download UPSC Question Papers and UPSC Model Papers in the PDF format.
|Name of the Exam||UPSC Question Papers Links|
|UPSC Geologist||UPSC Geologist Previous Question Paper|
|Senior Administrative Officer||UPSC SAO Question Paper|
|UPSC CAPF||Check UPSC CAPF Test papers|
|IES ISS||UPSC IES ISS Previous Papers|
|Asst Director||UPSC AD Last Year Papers|
|UPSC Lecturer Exam||Get UPSC Lecturer Solved Papers|
|Medical Officer||UPSC Medical Officer Sample Papers|
|UPSC CDS Exam||UPSC CDS Old Test Paper|
|NDA NA 2 Exam||Check UPSC NDA NA 2 Model Exam Paper|
|IFS Exam||UPSC IFS Exam Paper|
|UPSC IAS/IPS Civil Service Exam||UPSC IAS/IPS Previous Year Papers|
|UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2020||Union PSC IES Old Question Papers|
|NDA & NA Exam 2020||UPSC NDA NA Previous Papers|
|UPSC Civil Services Exam 2020||UPSC Civil Services Question Papers|
UPSC Previous Papers – Union PSC IES Old Question Papers
Applicants looking for the UPSC Question Papers for Engineering Services Exam 2020 can check here. We have uploaded the UPSC Previous Year Question Paper of IES Exam. Hence, check the following section and download the UPSC model question papers. The UPSC Model Paper is very important to refer to the examination. Also, visit the official website for more details.
- Name of the Organization: Union Public Service Commission
- Name of the Examination: UPSC Engineering Services Exam
- Exam Date (Prelims): Update Soon
- Exam Date (Mains): Update Soon
Union PSC IES Prelims Exam Pattern 2020
|Papers||Subject Names||Marks||Exam Duration|
|Paper-1||General Studies||200||2 Hours|
|Paper-2||Concerned Subject||300||3 Hours|
|Total Marks||500||5 Hours|
UPSC IES Mains Exam Pattern 2020
|Paper-1||Concerned Engineering Discipline||300||3 Hours|
|Paper-2||Engineering Discipline specific||300||3 Hours|
|Total Marks||600||6 Hours|
- There is both prelims & Mains exam for IES.
- The Prelims exam is objective type and the Mains exam is descriptive type.
- The IES Prelims exam is for 500 marks.
- And the IES mains exam is for 600 marks.
Direct Downloading Links to UPSC Question Papers with Answers Pdf
UPSC Question Papers – UPSC NDA & NA Exam Papers
To join UPSC, it is important to clear the exam with good marks. And to score well, the candidates have to prepare well. Hence, we have updated the UPSC NDA NA Question Papers Pdf for applicants use. Aspirants can check and download the UPSC Previous Papers. Also, interested aspirants can refer the UPSC Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2020.
- Name of the organization: Union Public Service Commission
- Name of the Exam: National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Exam
- Exam Date: Update Soon
UPSC NDA Exam Pattern 2020
|Paper||Name of the Subjects||Max Marks||Total Duration|
|I||Mathematics||300||2 Hrs 30 Mins|
|II||General Ability Test||600||2 Hrs 30 Mins|
|SSB Test/ Interview||900|
In this section, you can find the UPSC Question Papers for NDA NA Exam. Click on the following links and download the papers. Prepare well by referring the UPSC NDA NA Sample Papers.
UPSC Question Papers – UPSC Civil Services Exam Papers
The UPSC Civil Services Exam is going to held in upcoming months. Hence, applied applicants are searching for UPSC Civil Services Question Papers. Aspirants can check and download the UPSC Civil Services Exam Papers Pdf. Also, interested aspirants can refer the UPSC Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2020.
- Name of the organization: Union Public Service Commission
- Name of the Exam: UPSC Civil Services Exam
- Prelims Exam Date: Update Soon
- Mains Exam Date: Update Soon
UPSC CSE Prelims Exam Pattern 2020 Pdf
|Paper||Subject Name||Total Marks||Duration|
|I||General Studies||200 marks||2 hours|
|II||Aptitude Skills||200 marks||2 hours|
UPSC Civil Services Mains Exam Pattern
|A||Indian Language Selection||300|
|Papers to be Counted for Merit|
|II||1. Paper I General Studies||250|
|III||2. General Studies-II||250|
|IV||3. Paper III General Studies||250|
|V||4. General Studies-IV||250|
|VI||Paper 1 Optional Subject||250|
|VII||Optional Subject Paper 2||250|
|Sub Total Written Test||1750 Marks|
|Personality Test||275 Marks|
|Overall Total||2025 Marks|
Direct Links to Download the UPSC CSE Model Question Papers
In this section, you can find the UPSC Question Papers for IAS Exam. Click on the following links and download the papers. Prepare well by referring the UPSC IAS Sample Papers.
Union Public Service Commission
UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION is India’s main agency. It conducts civil service examination (ICS), engineering service examination (IES), administrative service examination (IAS) and forest service examination (IFS) etc. Union Public Service Commission was established on 1st October 1926. UPSC is controlled by the government of India.UPSC become the constitution of India on 26th January 1950. The chairman and other members of the committee are appointed by the president. Every member holds office for a term of six years or until he attains the age of sixty-five years. UPSC Headquarters is located in New Delhi.
What is the Importance of UPSC Previous Year Question Papers?
- The main importance of solving UPSC Previous year papers is you will get to know the pattern of the exam, Understand the important topics that will be asked in the exam.
- Solving previous papers helps in time management skills that helps to attempt the exam in stipulated time.
- Since, there will be 2 phases of UPSC exam. One will be Prelims and second one will be Mains. Prelims will be of Objective type questions and Mains will be of Descriptive Conventional type exam.
- Solving as many papers as possible helps in improving writing skills that makes Mains exam attempt easier.
- It is always important to develop speed and also get to know some Shortcut techniques to be successful in the exam.
- UPSC is one of the well known and competitive exam which will be attempted by many people every time. Thus, it will be highly competitive. To be successful in this exam applicants should work hard and also smartly.
- It is better to solve at least last 10 years question papers to try to succeed the exam.
- Also, refer our recruitment guru website that contains all the details related to UPSC exam 2020 like application form release date, start date, last date to fill, exam date, selection process, eligibility, how to apply, syllabus, exam pattern, previous year papers etc.
FAQ’s of UPSC Recruitment Exam
- Is IAS exam tough to attend?
The exam will be in the form that only theoretical knowledge does not help. Having a practical knowledge and application knowledge helps to succeed in the exam in a better way. Thus, solving as many papers as possible helps in understanding type of questions asked in the exam.
2. What type of questions will be asked in the exam?
The questions will be in aspects of suitability to life in administrative services. The interview process will be of 30 minutes approx. It will be like a discussion with UPSC Panel.
3. When i should start preparing for the exam?
It is better to start preparing for the exam one year before, so that can get vast knowledge on those topics and solve as many papers as possible.