- 1 UPSSSC JE Previous Papers
- 2 UPSSSC Junior Engineer Previous Papers & Syllabus
- 3 UPSSSC
- 4 UPSSSC JE Civil Model Papers
- 5 UPSSSC Jr Engineer Civil Sample Papers
- 6 UPSSSC Junior Civil Engineer Syllabus
The UPSSSC JE Previous Papers are available here. Aspirants who are looking for the Engineering Jobs can prepare for the Written Test. Those can download the SSSC Uttar Pradesh Junior Engineer Civil & Mechanical Model Papers PDF.
UPSSSC JE Previous Papers
Many candidates are preparing for the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission Exam can refer the Previous Years Question Papers from this page. The applied candidates can download the UP Subordinate Service Selection Commission JE Old Question Papers, Jr Engineer Mechanical Model papers from the below links. The free downloading links of Junior Engineer Last 10 Years exam Papers are enclosed below for all departments. So, use these UPSSSC JE Solved Question papers as a reference for the preparation.
The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission released the recruitment notification for filling 478 positions. The commission is inviting applications to recruit for Junior Engineer Jobs. Visit the Official Website www.upsssc.gov.in for more details. Check the Official Notification for eligibility, application process, age limits, and so on. Interested aspirants of Uttar Pradesh Government Jobs & Engineering Jobs can use this great opportunity. The last date to fill & submit the Online Application is 25th May 2016.
Uttar Pradesh SSSC JE Syllabus 2016
A vast number of applicants begin your preparation for the exam after checking the Junior Engineer Syllabus & Exam Pattern. Refer the UPSSSC Junior Engineer Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2016 from the below link. Please go through the link to check the UP Jr Engineer Syllabus. The written exam consists of multiple type questions from the various subjects.
Download UPSSSC Junior Engineer Civil Model Papers PDF
Aspirants can refer the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission Engineer Exam Solved Papers. These are the free downloading links for UPSSSC Civil Junior Engineer Model Papers & Electrical Engineer Sample Papers. You can now download the UP JE Last 10 Years Papers for free.
Uttar Pradesh Mechanical Engineer Old Papers – Details
Name of Commission: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission.
Name of Jobs: Junior Engineer.
Number of Openings: 478.
Last Date: 25th May 2016.
Location: Uttar Pradesh, India.
Category: Previous Papers.
UPSSSC Junior Engineer Previous Papers & Syllabus
UPSSSC Junior Engineer Previous Papers are imperative to get good marks in UPSSSC exam. Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission has released JE Recruitment notification to fill various Government Jobs in UP. A Huge number of candidates applied for UPSSSC JE Jobs. Applicants have started their preparation to get the job in UP Government. There is a substantial competition for UPSSSC JE jobs.
UPSSSC Jr Civil Engineer Old Question Papers
How to get UPSSSC Junior Engineer Job? You can found the better solution for this question in Recruitment.guru. We provide UPSSSC Junior Engineer Previous papers & UPSSSC Junior Engineer Syllabus for civil in our site. The UPSSSC Civil Junior Engineer Question Papers will help to estimate difficulty level of the exam. People can get an idea about UP Junior Engineer exam through UPSSSC Junior Engineer Model Papers for Civil. We update Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission Previous Question Papers in this page. Candidates have to Download UPSSSC Junior Civil Engineer Previous Papers pdf for proper preparation.
Are you looking for UPSSSC JE Syllabus & UP Junior Engineer Civil Exam Pattern?
We update Syllabus, Exam Pattern & UPSSSC Sample papers for Civil Engineer here. Candidates who are preparing for UP Sub Ordinate Service Selection Commission exam need to know UPSSSC Jr Engineer Previous Papers, UPSSSC JE Syllabus & Exam Pattern. The UPSSSC Exam Preparation becomes easy by following UPSSSC Old question papers. You can get all necessary information to get a good score in UPSSSC JE exam on our site. Download UPSSSC Junior Engineer Previous Papers.
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) was established in the year 1988. It’s headquarters located at Lucknow. Every year it conducts recruitment for various posts for the selection of staff to work under Government of Uttar Pradesh. It releases recruitment notifications annually to fill available vacancies in various departments under UPSSSC.
UPSSSC JE Civil Model Papers
UPSSSC is inviting applications to fill Junior Engineer vacancies in UP. For that reason, it has released UPSSSC Jr Engineer Recruitment notification to fill 1377 Junior Engineer, Draftsman, Mechanic, and Other Vacancies. Aspirants who are looking for UP Government can apply for UPSSSC JE Recruitment. The UP SSSC Jr Engineer Recruitment apply online last date is 10th October 2015. Applied candidates need to download UPSSSC Junior Engineer Previous Papers.
UPSSSC Jr Engineer Civil Sample Papers
Before going to UPSSSC Junior Engineer Previous Papers, we have to check UPSSSC Civil Jr Engineer Vacancies.
Total Vacancies: 1377 Posts.
Post wise Vacancies:
|S.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|1.||Junior Engineer (Civil)||757 posts|
|2.||Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||13 posts|
|3.||Junior Engineer (Electrical)||05 posts|
|6.||Tire Inspector||64 posts|
|8.||Assistant Storekeeper||119 posts|
UPSSSC Junior Civil Engineer Syllabus
UPSSSC Junior Engineer Previous Papers & syllabus are given Below.
UPSSSC JE General Intelligence Syllabus
- Space visualization.
- Visual memory.
- Decision making.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Relationship concepts.
- Arithmetical number series.
- Verbal and figure classification etc.
UPSSSC JE General Awareness Syllabus
- Current Events – National & International.
- Indian History.
- Indian Culture & Heritage.
- Indian Polity.
- Indian Constitution.
- Indian Geography.
- Indian Economy.
- Science & Technology.
- IT & Space etc.
UPSSSC JE Civil Syllabus
- Building Materials.
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Soil Mechanics.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Quantity Surveying
- The design of Structures.
- Irrigation Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering etc.
UP PSC Junior Engineer Civil Solved Question Papers
The following are UPSSSC Junior Engineer Previous Papers for Civil Engineering.
We update UPSSSC electrical model paper, Mechanical Previous Question Papers, Draftsman, Electrician, Tire Inspector, Mechanic & Assistant Storekeeper Previous Papers, Model Papers in Recruitment.guru.
Some of UPSSSC Junior Engineer Previous Paper Question
The following are Asked questions in UPSSSC Junior Engineer Previous Papers.
What is the ratio of the elastic modulus of structural timber in the longitudinal direction to that in the transverse direction?
(a) 112 to l
(b) 1110 to 1/20
(c) 1 to 2
(d) 10 to 20
What is the modulus of elasticity of standard timber (Group B) in (MN/cmz) ?
(a) 0-5 to 1-0
(b) 1-0 to 125
(c) 1-25 to 1-5
(d) 1-5 to 1-75
What is the treatment for making timber ﬁre- resistant ‘Z.’
(a) ASCU treatment
(b) Abel’s process
How is the process of treatment of wood using a preservative solution and forcing air in at a pressure designated?
(a) Ruping process
(b) Lawri process
(c) Full cell process
(d) Empty cell process
Modular bricks are of nominal size 20X10><10 cm and 20% ofthe volume is lost in mortar between joints. Then what is the number of modular bricks required per cubic meter of brickwork ?
UPSSSC Junior Engineer Previous Paper Questions
The following are Asked questions in UPSSSC Junior Engineer Previous Papers. Check UPSSSC Junior Engineer Previous Papers for good preparation.
- explain in details the necessity of irrigation
- explain the various source of irrigation water
- name of the various method of irrigation, explain any two methods in detail
- an irrigation canal has gross command area of 80000, hectare out of which 85% is suitable for culturalble irrigation. the intensity of irrigation for Kharif season in 30% and for Rabi season 60% , find the discharge required at the head of the canal if the duty at its head is 800 , hectare ./ cumeces for kharif seas and 1700 , hectare cumces for rabi season
- define run off and catchments area, what Is infiltration, explain the factor that affect the inflation from catchments are
- explain the various method for calculating run off from a catchments area
- what do you understand by yield of an open well? What test are preformed for finding the yield? Explain any one test
- Explain the advantage and disadvantage of well irrigation over canal irrigation
- explain different type of canal lining along with their advantage and disadvantage
- design a line canal to carry a discharge of 15 cumecs , the longitudinal slope may take as 1:9000 , assume side slop suitability take maning constant N as 0.015
- what are the different type of cross drainage work that are necessary for canal ? State briefly the condition under which each one is used
- write short note on syphon , super passage and aquenduct used in cross drainage works
- name of the various type of dams, explain about any two of dam with the help of neat sketches
- what do mean by water logging ? what are the main cause of water logging ? Describe some anti water logging measure
- write down explain the continuity equation . The diameter of a pipe at section 1 and 2 are 10 cm and 15 cm respectably. find the discharge through the pipe if the velocity of water following through the pipe at section 1 is 5m/s
- determine the maximum discharge of waiter through a circular change of diameter 1.5 m when the bed slope of the channal is 1 in 1000 . take C=60
Some other questions asked in UPSSSC Junior Engineer Previous Papers