CISCO Recruitment 2017-18
Latest CISCO Recruitment 2017 for Freshers and experienced candidates. Apply Online for CISCO Recruitment 2017 drive here. There are huge CISCO Job Openings in India for Entry Level Engineers and IT Internship Jobs. All the Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for CISCO Careers 2017 through the registration link which is provided below. CISCO Recruitment 2017 is to be conducted for Engineers, Freshers, and Experienced candidates through OFF Campus and ON-campus. Therefore, all the aspirants who satisfy the below provided eligibility criteria can start your registration process and submit the application form. All the applicants who have completed your application process can start your preparations for CISC India Jobs and be a part of CISCO Careers 2017. We wish a Good Luck for all the aspirants for their upcoming interview with CISCO. For more job details please check our website recruitment.guru and find your dream job.
CISCO Careers 2017-18 – Apply Online @ www.cisco.com
|Name of the Company||CISCO systems|
|Name of the Post||Product Quality Engineer Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Qualification||Graduate or Post Graduate in Relevant discipline|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Job Description||IT Jobs|
|Type of Industry||Networking Equipment|
|Salary Offered||Will Offer Good Salary|
Eligibility Criteria for CISCO India Jobs 2017
Applicants must have completed Graduation or Post Graduation in relevant field with minimum marks from the recognized university or institution.
- Candidates should hold BE/B.Tech degree.
- Should have an aggregate of 60% throughout Academics.
- Will be provided the Opportunity to manage end-to-end product quality, in all its characteristics and through all lifecycle phases.
- Should develop and manage Quality plans for new product introductions.
- Must Monitor customer satisfaction and product field quality.
- should Perform quality data analysis to detect trends and initiate closed-loop corrective action.
- Must manage customer quality complaints.
- Must initiate and follow-up on failure analysis for root-cause identification.
- Should drive closed loop corrective actions with our manufacturers, development engineers and suppliers.
- Should have knowledge of basic internet Technology concepts (Preferred CCENT/CCNA certified).
- Must be a team player but also be able to work independently.
The CISCO Selection is based on following three rounds,
- Aptitude Test.
- Technical Interview.
- HR Interview.
- SSLC Marksheet.
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet.
- Graduation or Post Graduation Marksheet.
- Photo ID Proof (Pancard/Passport/Driving Licence/Colleg ID).
How to Apply for CISCO Jobs 2017
- Firstly, Log on the Official website of CISCO.i.e. www.cssco.com.
- On the home page, click on Careers.
- Search for the registration link.
- Fill the application form with all the necessary details and press submit button.
CISCO Careers: Apply Here
Cisco Systems, Inc. (known as Cisco) is an American multinational technology conglomerate which has its headquarters in San Jose, California, in the center of Silicon Valley, that develops, manufactures and sells networking hardware, telecommunications equipment and other high-technology services and products. Through its numerous acquired subsidiaries, such as OpenDNS, WebEx, Jabber and Jasper, Cisco specializes in specific tech markets, such as the Internet of Things (IoT), domain security and energy management. Cisco is the largest networking company in the world. The stock was added to the Dow Jones Industrial Average on June 8, 2009, and is also included in the S&P 500Index, the Russell 1000 Index, NASDAQ-100 Index and the Russell 1000 Growth Stock Index.
Cisco Systems was founded in December 1984 by Leonard Bosack and Sandy Lerner, two Stanford University computer scientists, who pioneered the concept of a local area network (LAN) being used to connect geographically disparate computers over a multiprotocol router system. By the time the company went public in 1990 when it was listed on the NASDAQ, Cisco had a market capitalization of $224 million. Cisco was the most valuable company in the world by 2000, with a more than $500 billion market capitalization.
Know more about CISCO Systems
In addition to Bosack, Lerner, and Lougheed, Greg Satz, a programmer, and Richard Troiano, who handled sales, completed the early Cisco team. The company’s first CEO was Bill Graves, who held the position from 1987 to 1988. In 1988, John Morgridge was appointed CEO. The name “Cisco” was derived from the city name San Francisco, which is why the company’s engineers insisted on using the lower case “cisco” in its early years. The logo is to depict the two towers of the Golden Gate Bridge. On February 16, 1990, Cisco Systems went public (with a market capitalization of $224 million) and was listed on the NASDAQ stock exchange. On August 28, 1990, Lerner was fired. Upon hearing the news, her husband Bosack resigned in protest.
Although Cisco was not the first company to develop and sell dedicated network nodes, it was one of the first to sell commercially successful routers supporting multiple network protocols. Classical, CPU-based architecture of early Cisco devices coupled with the flexibility of operating system IOS allowed for keeping up with evolving technology needs by means of frequent software upgrades. Some popular models of that time (such as Cisco 2500) managed to stay in production for almost a decade virtually unchanged—a rarity in the high-tech industry.
Important Details about CISCO:
|Company Name||CISCO Systems|
|Founders||Sandy Lerner & Leonard Bosack|
|Key People||John Chambers, Chuck Robbins|
|Founded On||December 10th, 1984|
|No. of Employees||71, 883 (2016)|
|Headquarters||San Jose, California, United States.|