Flipkart Jobs 2017 for Freshers
Flipkart Careers 2017: Apply Online for Flipkart Recruitment 2017. Freshers can apply for Flipkart Job Openings 2017 vacancies for IT Internships and Entry Level Engineers. So, interested and eligible candidates can apply online now for Flipkart Jobs 2017 for freshers. Aspirants should first practice the online placement papers before appearing for the interview. Check the Latest Test Pattern and syllabus to crack the test. Moreover, in this section, we have provided the details about new job openings in Flipkart Company. Visit this page and we keep you notified about the Flipkart Walk-ins, Off-Campus Drives and other drives all over India. Applicants who are really interested to work for Flipkart can apply as Entry Level Engineer. Flipkart is currently offering jobs for both Graduates and Post Graduates. Efficient candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Flipkart recruitment process.
Flipkart Careers 2017
|Qualification||Any Graduate/ Post Graduate|
|Experience||Freshers (2017, 2016, 2015, 2014) Passouts only|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Industry Type||IT – Software Service|
|Salary Offered||Best in market|
Latest Job Openings in Flipkart
- Senior Customer Support Executive
- Network Engineer
- Content Writer
- Technical Writer
- IT Asset Management
- Group Product Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Techno Functional – SEO
- Decision Scientist
- Lead Business Analyst
- Sr Business Analyst
- Product Development Leader
- Sales Manager/ Account Manager (Govt/ PSU vertical)
- Senior Executive – Public Relations
- Assistant Manager – Quality Compliance
- Associate Director, Product Quality
- Associate Director – CRM
- Manager Buying (Staples)
- Network Modeller
- Senior Manager – UX Design
- Head of Design (Ethnic wear)
- Associate Director – Program Management (Non-Tech)
- Senior Engineering Manager
- Software Development EngineerIII
- Software Development EngineerIII – Commerce Platform
Flipkart Selection Process
The selection process consists of the following rounds.
- Online aptitude test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Flipkart Registration Process
- Candidates need to open the official company website, www.flipkart.com
- Then, click on careers page to see the available jobs.
- Now, click on the suitable job opening based on your qualification and experience.
- Read the job description and job role carefully.
- Fill all the required details and submit the application form.
Flipkart Eligibility Criteria
- Only Entry-level engineers are eligible.
- Should be flexible to work in shifts.
- Should have good communication skills.
- Well versed in Mathematics and should be good in calculation.
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/ Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation Marksheet of all years’
- Photo ID proof (PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ College ID)
Flipkart Company Address:
Flipkart.com, No 447/B,
1st A Cross, 12th Main, 4th Block,
Opposite to BSNL Telephone Exchange,
Koramangala, Bangalore – 560034
How to Apply for Flipkart Job Openings
- Candidates should visit the official website www.accenture.com
- Then, check for the job openings and its vacancy.
- Apply for the job if you meet the eligibility criteria.
Flipkart Careers – Apply Here
Flipkart Company Profile
Founded in October 2007, Flipkart is one of India’s leading e-commerce marketplaces, with headquarters in Bengaluru. Flipkart was founded by Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal and the company initially started as an online bookstore. Later, as the company’s popularity grew, it also started selling other items such as music, movies, and mobile phones. As the e-commerce revolution gained momentum in India, Flipkart grew at an accelerated pace and added several new products ranges in its portfolio. As of now, the company offers more than 80 million products spread across more than 80 categories such as mobile phones & accessories, computers and accessories, laptops, books and e-books, home appliances, electronic goods, clothes and accessories, sports and fitness, baby care, games and toys, jewelry, footwear, etc.
Flipkart started as an online bookstore in October 2007. The founders Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal left their jobs at Amazon.com to launch their own company. In 2013, the company created a record by selling one lakh books on a single day. In 2016, Flipkart had crossed the 100 million mark in registered customers. Flipkart began selling books, to begin with. It soon expanded and began offering a wide variety of goods. Innovating right from the start, Flipkart has been home to few of the striking features of Indian e-commerce. Flipkart also acquired few companies like Myntra.com, LetsBuy.com etc., to better their presence in the market.