IBM Jobs 2017 Details
IBM Careers for freshers 2017. Interested candidates can apply for IBM Recruitment 2017 here. IBM Job Vacancy 2017 for various posts. IBM also provides IT Internship Jobs. All the eligible candidates can now apply for IBM through the link given here for IBM Notification 2017. Candidates should register for IBM Entry Level Engineer Jobs. Those who are passionate working for IBM can apply and take part in the recruitment process. The candidates appearing for the recruitment process will be further shortlisted for personal interviews only if they clear the first round. So, before appearing for the interview, you need to know the eligibility criteria, selection process, and other details. So, here in this site, we keep you updated with all the IBM Walk-ins, Off-Campus drives, referral drives and other drives across India.
IBM Careers 2017 | ibm.com
|Company Name||IBM India|
|Qualification||Any Graduate/ Post Graduate|
|Experience||Freshers (2017, 2016, 2015, 2014) Passouts only|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Industry Type||IT – Software Service|
|Salary Offered||Best in market|
Latest Job Openings in IBM India
- Internship – Cognitive Software developer
- Software Developer – Internship
- Semiconductor Process Integration Engineer
- IBM’s logo
- Business/ Data Analyst
- Process Integration Engineer
- GIS Analyst
- Junior AR Analyst
- Data Scientist
- Cloud Network Engineer
- Backbone Network Engineer
- Project Manager Assistant
- Offering Manager – IT
- Junior Network Engineer
- Interface Analyst
- QA Engineer – Mobile
- Junior Cost Optimisation Analyst
- Parasoft Test Engineer
- Data Engineer
- Market Research Analyst
- User Researcher
- Process Engineer
- Fixed Asset Management Analysts
- Software QA Engineer
- Network Engineer III
- IT Systems Administrator
- Research Scientist
- User Interface – UI Developer
- Software Developer
- Data Scientist: Advanced Analytics
IBM Selection Process
The selection process consists of the following 3 rounds.
- Online Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
IBM Eligibility Criteria
- Only Entry-level engineers are eligible.
- Should be flexible to work in shifts.
- Should have good communication skills.
- Well versed in Mathematics and should be good in calculation.
- Must have good and constant academic records class 10 onwards.
- Candidates who have attended IBM Interview in the last 6 months are not eligible to apply.
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/ Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation Marksheet of all years’
- Photo ID proof (PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ College ID)
How to Apply for IBM Jobs
- Candidates should visit the official website www.ibm.com
- Then, check for the job openings and its vacancy.
- Apply for the job if you meet the eligibility criteria.
IBM Careers – Apply Here
IBM History | IBM Company Profile
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) is a technology company. The Company operates through five segments: Cognitive Solutions, Global Business Services (GBS), Technology Services & Cloud Platforms, Systems and Global Financing. The Cognitive Solutions segment delivers a spectrum of capabilities, from descriptive, predictive and prescriptive analytics to cognitive systems. Cognitive Solutions includes Watson, a cognitive computing platform that has the ability to interact in natural language, process big data, and learn from interactions with people and computers. The GBS segment provides clients with consulting, application management services and global process services. The Technology Services & Cloud Platforms segment provides information technology infrastructure services. The Systems segment provides clients with infrastructure technologies. The Global Financing segment includes client financing, commercial financing, and remanufacturing and remarketing.
IBM (International Business Machines Corporation) is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Armonk, New York, United States, with operations in over 170 countries. The company originated in 1911 as the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company (CTR) and was renamed “International Business Machines” in 1924. IBM manufactures and markets computers hardware, middleware, and software, and offers to host and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology. The key people of IBM are Charles Ranlett Flint (founder), Ginni Rometty (Chairman, President, CEO).
|Company Name||IBM India|
|Founders||Charles Ranlett Flint (founder), Ginni Rometty (Chairman, President, CEO)|
|No of Employees||379,592 as per 2014|
|Headquarters||Armonk, New York, United States|