PSTCL Recruitment 2021: Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSTCL) is inviting online applications from eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Sub-Station Attendant. There are a total of 150 vacancies for the ASSA posts. Interested candidates can check eligibility and other details below and start applying on 05th March 2021. The last date to apply for PSTCL recruitment is 26th March 2021.
PSTCL Recruitment 2021
Candidates make sure not to wait till the last minute to apply for PSTCL Recruitment. Aspirants can find all the eligibility details below on this page. Refer to the notification below for more information. A link to the official notification and website is available below for further reference. If you are looking for Punjab Government Jobs, make use of this opportunity. Candidates in their own interest are advised not to wait till the last dates & time. Applicants can register their applications well within the time.
PSTCL Jobs 2021 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited (PSTCL)|
|Number of Vacancies||150|
|Name of Post||Assistant Sub-Station Attendant|
|Starting date of application||05th March 2021|
|Closing date of application||26th March 2021|
|Job Category||Punjab Government Jobs|
Details of PSTCL Vacancy 2021:
The details of the vacancy as given in the PSTCL Recruitment 2021 is below
- Assistant Sub-Station Attendant – 150
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited (PSTCL) Recruitment 2021
Candidates interested in PSTCL Jobs can check their eligibility with the details below to apply online.
- Punjabi Pass of matriculation or its equivalent level and Full-Time Regular ITI in Electrician/Wireman Trade from a recognized institution Knowledge of Punjabi is essential
Read the official notification for more details on PSTCL Careers.
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum – 37 years
- Selection will be done on the basis of marks in ITI. There will be no interview or written test.
- The selected candidates will get the salary as per organization norms.
PSTCL Online Application Fee:
- General/ OBC candidates – Rs. 400 + Bank charge
- SC Candidates – Rs. 160 + Bank charge
- PWD Candidates – Rs. 200 + Bank charge
- EWS Candidates – Rs. 160 + Bank charge
Mode of Payment:
- Online fee depositing process in State Bank of India (SBI) through SB collect system
How to apply for PSTCL Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the official website @ www.pstcl.org
- Find the advertisement for the post of Assistant Sub-Station Attendant (you can use the link below)
- Read the notification carefully
- Make sure you are eligible for PSTCL recruitment
- Open the application form
- Duly fill in all the details in the form and make sure there are no errors
- Submit the application form before the last date
- Take a print out of the application form
- Generate SBI challan
- Deposit the fee at any State Bank of India branch online or through cash through challan
General Information :
- Candidate must have good knowledge of the Punjabi language (Passed Punjabi in at least 10th std or equivalent)
- The candidate can be placed in Punjab or any under place in India under the jurisdiction of PSTCL
- The venue, date, and time for the document verification will be informed personally through the registered email id only
- Visit the official website regularly for updates
- Read the entire notification before applying
Important Dates for PSTCL ASSA Recruitment 2021
|Starting date to apply||05th March 2021|
|Last date to apply||26th March 2021|
Important Links for PSTCL Recruitment 2021
|Official Notification Pdf||PSTCL Notification|
|Apply Online Link||Registration | Login|
|Official Website||Click Here|