AAI Recruitment 2018 Notification
AAI Recruitment 2018 Notification was released. Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2018 invites application for Junior Assistant (Fire Services) Post. AAI Recruitment 2018 had opened 86 Vacancies. AAI Recruitment 2015 Notification has published through employment news. Eligible Candidates who are waiting for Latest Govt Jobs can apply for this Job. Eligible Candidates can apply through Online by visiting official website. Interested Candidates can apply on or before last date. Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2018 Online Application registration last date is 31 July 2018.
AAI Recruitment 2018 opens Special Recruitment drive for ST/OBC Candidates. Candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Kerala, Pondicherry and Lakshadweep Island are eligible to apply. Candidates are going to be selected based on various tests. Selection Process is based on Written Exam, driving test, endurance test, physical measurement and Personal Interview.
For more details about AAI Recruitment 2018 please check below Airports Authority of India Notification 2015. Eligible candidates can check selection process, pay scale. Educational qualification, upper Age limit of AAI Recruitment are given below. Interested Candidates can check details about application process, Exam fee particulars and Important details. Complete Details are updated based on Notification of Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2018.
Airports Authority of India Recruitment Vacancy Details – 86 Posts
|Name of the Post||Category wise Posts||No. of Posts||Pay Scale|
|Junior Assistant (Fire Service) – NE -4||19 Posts||67 Posts||86 Posts||12500-28500.|
AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have following Educational Qualification.
- 10th Pass.
- 3 years approved regular Diploma in Mechanical/ Automobile/ Fire with minimum 50% marks.
- 12th Pass (Regular Study) with 50% marks.
- Computer science as subject at +2 class level.
- NCC B certificate.
- Relevant experience in an Aviation / Regular / Industrial / Fire service.
- Basic fore fighting training course from AAI Fire training establishment.
- Sub Fire officer course from National fire service college, Nagpur.
- Minimum – 18 years.
- For ST Candidates Maximum – 35 years as on 30 June 2015.
- For OBC Candidates Maximum – 33 years as on 30 June 2015.
- For Ex-servicemen belong to ST & OBC only – Length of service extended by 3 years.
AAI Recruitment Details
Name of the Organisation: Airports Authority of India.
Official website: www.aai.aero
Name of Post: Junior Assistant (Fire Service)-NE-4.
- Rs. 12500 – 28500 Per Month.
- Written Exam.
- Physical Measurement.
- Driving test.
- Endurance test.
- Personal Interview.
Job Location: Tamil Nadu.
- Candidates are required to pay application fee of Rs. 100 for OBC Category Candidates.
- Through Demand draft drawn in favor of Airports Authority of India, Payable at Chennai.
- Visit official website www.aai.aero
- Click on the AAI Recruitment 2015 Notification.
- Read the Notification Carefully and check for eligibility.
- If eligible, Check for further process to apply.
- Click on the link for Junior Assistant Posts.
- Download the application form.
- Send the application form with relevant documents to following Address.
Required Documents to be send: Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with following documents.
- Attested copies of relevant certificates.
- Duly filled Application form.
Address to be send:
To the Regional Executive Director,
Airport Authority of India,
Chennai – 600027.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application form: 31 July 2015.
Official website Direct Link: www.aai.aero
AAI Recruitment Admit Cards 2018
AAI Recruitment Admit Cards 2015 are available in official Website. Applied Candidates can download their Admit Cards for Manager Posts of AAI Recruitment 2015. Date of downloading Hal Tickets or Admit Cards will be updated soon.
Apply Online Direct Link: http://www.aai.aero/employment_news/careers_SRD.jsp
AAI Recruitment 2018 Result
AAI Recruitment short listed Candidates are updated in Official Website. Short listed Candidates are requested to attend for further process such as Interview. For latest updates of AAI Recruitment 2018 Results please visit our website.
Last date for submission of Online application: 31 July 2015.
For more details about AAI Recruitment 2015 Please refer below Notification.
AAI Recruitment 2015 Notification Download.
Related Searches on AAI Recruitment 2018.
- AAI Jobs 2015.
- AAI Vacancy 2015.
- Jobs in AAI.
- Airports Authority of India Vacancy 2015.
- Jobs in Airports Authority of India.
- AAI Admit Card 2015.