IOCL Bongaigaon Refinery Recruitment 2016 Notification has recently released on 8th February 2016. Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Bongaigaon Refinery had been published this advertisement under the notice no. BGR/T&D/01/Appr-2016 to fill 95 vacancies of Trade Apprentice and Technician Apprentice Posts in various disciplines. Aspirants who were searching for Central Government Jobs may apply for these posts released under IOCL Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to these IOCL Bongaigaon Refinery jobs through Indian Oil Recruitment 2016. The Closing date for sending the IOCL application form is 7th March 2016. Applicants can also check the official website www.iocl.com for more details regarding the Indian Oil Corporation Recruitment 2016. Other Details like IOCL Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, Age limit, etc. regarding IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
IOCL Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details – IOCL Bongaigaon Refinery Jobs
|S.no.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1.||Trade Apprentice/ Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant)||25|
|2.||Trade Apprentice (Fitter)||10|
|3.||Trade Apprentice (Boiler)||05|
|4.||Technician Apprentice Discipline-Chemical||25|
|5.||Technician Apprentice Discipline-Mechanical||15|
|6.||Technician Apprentice Discipline-Electrical||10|
|7.||Technician Apprentice Discipline-Instrumentation||05|
Eligibility Criteria of Indian Oil Bongaigaon Refinery Recruitment 2016
Age Limit for Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment
- Minimum age: 18 years.
- Maximum age: 24 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable for reserved categories as per the rules of the IOCL Bongaigaon Refinery.
Educational Qualification for Indian Oil Recruitment
- For posts-1 & 3: Candidates must have done three years Full-time B.Sc. with Physics, Maths, Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry from any recognized Institute or University.
- For post-2: Aspirants must have passed Matric and completed two years ITI (Fitter) course from any recognized Institute.
- For posts-4 to 7: Applicants must have completed three years Diploma in the relevant discipline from any recognized Institute.
Indian Oil Corporation Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Indian Oil Corporation Limited.
Official Website: www.iocl.com
Name of the Post: Trade & Technician Apprentice Posts.
No of posts: 95.
Mode of Application: Offline.
Job Location: Dhaligaon, Assam.
Job Category: Central Government Jobs.
Period of Apprenticeship Training: 12 months to 36 months.
Selection Process: Aspirants who were applying for IOCL Bongaigaon Refinery Jobs will be selected based on the following process.
- Written test.
- Skill/ Proficiency/ Physical Test.
- Closing date for submission of the application form: 07/03/2016.
Stipend: Rs. 2,500/- per month.
IOCL Application Form for Apprentice Posts
Application form for these IOCL Bongaigaon Refinery jobs released under IOCL Recruitment 2016 is available on our site attached below. Kindly download the form for the relevant post from the given link. Fill the form in the given format and paste recent passport size photograph. Send the duly filled application form to the address provided on our site below before completion of the last date i.e. 7th March 2016. You can also get the application form from the official website.
How to Apply:
- Read Carefully the notification before applying.
- Download the application form from the link attached below.
- Fill the application form in the given format without any mistakes.
- Paste recent passport size photograph in the given space.
- Mention the name of the trade/ discipline on the top of the envelope.
- Send the application form along with required documents to the address listed below by post before the due date.
Postal Address: Chief Manager (MS, T&D),
T&D Section, Indian Oil Corporation Ltd,
Bongaigaon Refinery, P.O. Dhaligaon,
Dist: Chirang, Assam PIN – 783 385.
Documents to be Attested with the Application Form
- Age proof certificate with Admit Card/ Birth Certificate issued by Govt authority.
- B.Sc pass certificate and Mark Sheet.
- Matriculation Pass Certificate, Admit Card, and Mark sheet.
- Engineering Diploma pass certificate and Mark Sheet.
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC and PWD Candidates.
- ITI pass certificate and Mark Sheet.