Punjab Post Office Recruitment 2019 Notification: 851 Post Office Jobs in Punjab. 10th/ Matriculation qualified individuals can apply for Post Office Recruitment 2019 Punjab. There are 851 Gramin Dak Sevak Posts in the Punjab Postal Circle Department. Apply for Post office jobs in Punjab 2019 or before the last date @ www.indiapost.gov.in.
Post Office Recruitment 2019 Punjab – 851 GDS Vacancy
Latest Post office jobs in Punjab 2019: The Punjab Postal Department is looking to hire the eligible individuals for the 851 Gramin Dak Sevak posts. 10th/ Matriculation qualified candidates can check the Latest Employment News flourished on this article. To apply for the GDS Jobs in Post Office in Punjab, the applicant age must lie between 18 – 40 years. Qualified individuals for the Post Office Recruitment 2019-20 in Punjab will get an opportunity to work with the Punjab State Government.
Punjab Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Posts @ www.indiapost.gov.in
To apply for the Jobs in Post Office in Punjab, the applicants have to visit the official website. The application fee is applicable to the applicants of the Post Office Jobs in Punjab. The application fee is Rs. 100/- for general category candidates. And there is no application fee for the reserved category aspirants. Selected individuals for the Punjab Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak posts will receive the basic salary of Rs. 25,000/- per month. Hence, try to grab this wonderful opportunity to get the Punjab Govt Jobs.
Punjab Post Office Recruitment – 851 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Vacancy
|Vacancy in Punjab Postal Circle 2019 Notification|
|Organization Name||Punjab Postal Circle Department|
|Post name||Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) Posts|
|No of Vacancies||851 posts|
|Job Category||Sarkari Naukri|
|Starting date to Apply online||6th August 2019|
|Closing date to Apply online||22nd September 2019|
Region Wise Vacancy details For Post Office Recruitment in Punjab
|Name of the Category||Number of Vacancies|
|PWD – A||01|
|PWD – B||03|
|PWD – C||17|
Eligibility criteria For Jobs in Post Office in Punjab Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy 2019
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English conducted by any recognized Board.
- The Candidate passed Xth class examination in the first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
- Minimum age: 18 years.
- Maximum age: 40 years.
- Upper age relaxation will be applicable to the reserved category candidates as per the Indian govt norms and regulations.
- Automatic Generated Merit List, Interview.
- Based on these rounds, the officials will select the capable individuals for the Post Office Recruitment 2019 Punjab.
- Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab – Rs.12,000/
- Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab – Rs.14,500/-
ABPM/Dak Sevak :
- Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab – Rs.10,000/-
- Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab – Rs.12,000/-
Also Check: PSPCL Recruitment 2019 – 3500 Vacancies
Application Fee for Post office jobs in Punjab 2019:
- OBC, General category Candidates: Rs. 100/-.
- For SC/ST category candidates: No fee.
Post Office Recruitment 2019-20 in Punjab Application Form @ www.indiapost.gov.in
Interested and eligible job seekers for the Post Office Recruitment in Punjab can apply online through www.indiapost.gov.in. Applicants have to submit the online Post office jobs in Punjab 2019 GDS Vacancies before the closing date Updated Soon.
How to apply for Post Office Recruitment 2019 Punjab? – indiapost.gov.in
Details to be filled:
- Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
- Father Name
- Mobile Number (Unique for one Registration number)
- Date of Birth
- PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
- State in which Xth class passed
- Board in which Xth class passed
- Year of Passing Xth class
- Xth Class Certificate Number / Roll Number (optional)
Steps to Apply:
- Firstly, download the Punjab Post Office Recruitment 2019 Notification.
- Now, visit the official website www.indiapost.gov.in.
- Click on the Online Application link for the Post Office Jobs in Punjab.
- Fill the Online Application Form with the complete Details.
- Complete the online registration before the closing date Updated Soon.
Also Check: LIC HFL Recruitment 2019 – 300 Vacancies
Important Dates of Post Office Recruitment 2019 in Punjab:
- Starting date to apply online: 5th August 2019
- Final date to apply online: 22nd September 2019
Download Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment 2019-20 Notification
All queries of candidates may be mailed to and queries related to website may be given to [email protected]
(for Chandigarh, SAS Nagar, Ludhiana, Sangrur, Ludhiana Muffossil, Patiala, Fatehgarh Sahib, Ropar)
Helpline number: 0172-2547717
Email: [email protected]
(for Jalandhar, Gurdapsur, Pathankot, Amritsar, Tarn Taran, Faridkot, Muktsar, Fazilka, Ferozepur, Bathinda, Mansa, Hoshiarpur, Kapurthala)
Helpline number: 0172-2722144
Email: [email protected]
Other Post Office Jobs 2019:
- Kerala Post Office Recruitment – Apply for 2086 GDS (Gramin Dak Sevak) Posts
- Bihar Post Office Recruitment – Apply for 1063 GDS (Gramin Dak Sevak) Posts
- Gujarat Post Office Recruitment – Apply for 2510 GDS (Gramin Dak Sevak) Posts
- Karnataka Post Office Recruitment – Apply for 2637 GDS (Gramin Dak Sevak) Posts
- Assam Post Office Recruitment – Apply for 919 GDS (Gramin Dak Sevak) Posts
Other Punjab Government Jobs 2019:
|Notification 2019||Job Details||Last Date|
|Income Tax Recruitment||20,765 -Tax Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff, Inspector & Others||[Updated Soon]|
|SSC JE Recruitment||Various – Junior Engineer||[14-09-2019]|
|PSSSB Recruitment||2100 – Clerk||[August 2019]|
|NTPC Recruitment||79 – Trainee||[31-08-2019]|
|SLIET Recruitment||52 – Professor, Assistant & Associate Professor||[30-08-2019]|
|Punjab Police Recruitment||6435 – Constable||[29-08-2019]|
|IBPS PO Recruitment||4336 – Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee||[28-08-2019]|
|LIC HFL Recruitment 2019||300 – Assistant, Associate & Assistant Managers||[26-08-2019]|
|Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment||2370 – PGT, TGT, Staff Nurse, LDC, Catering Assistant & Others||[25-08-2019]|
|Indian Army Recruitment||253 – SSC Officer, Soldier & others||[22-08-2019]|