PPSC Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online | 50 Sub Divisional Engineer Jobs on or before 31st July 2020. Great Job opportunity revealed from the team of Punjab Public Service Commission! They are recruiting the candidates for 50 Sub Divisional Engineer vacancies from various categories. Check out and gather complete details of PPSC Jobs 2020 from this article and the eligible aspirants can apply for the respective posts. The application process has been started on 08th July 2020. Therefore, the last date for the submission of the PPSC Sub Divisional Engineer Application Form 2020 had been announced as 31st July 2020.
PPSC Recruitment 2020
Due to the corona lockdown, the authorities from Punjab Public Service Commission has announced the latest employment news. Punjab Public Service Commission invites online application forms from eligible candidates for recruitment to 50 posts of Sub Divisional Engineers in the Department of Water Supply and Sanitation, Punjab. Here we have stated the complete details of Sub Divisional Engineer eligible details as Educational Qualification, Age limit, Salary details, and more.
PPSC Jobs 2020 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|Number of Vacancies||50|
|Name of Post||Sub Divisional Engineer|
|Starting date of application||08th July 2020|
|Closing date of application||31st July 2020|
|Job Category||Punjab Government Jobs|
|Application process||Online Application|
PPSC Vacancy 2020 – Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Sub Divisional Engineer||50|
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020
- Candidates Should Possess a Degree (Civil, Mechanical Engineering) from recognized University.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 37 years
Candidates are suggested to check the PPSC Official Notification pdf to get the Age Relaxation details.
As per the Sub Divisional Engineer PPSC Job Profile, aspirants have to qualify the following selection rounds with eligible scores.
- Written Exam
PPSC Sub Divisional Engineer Salary:
- The selected aspirants will be salaried as Rs. 15600 – 39100 + 5400 Grade Pay
PPSC Application Fee:
- Candidates can refer to the official notification for more information
How to apply for Punjab Public Service Commission Jobs?
- Click on the Punjab PSC Sub Divisional Engineer Notification link below
- Read all the details carefully and check if you are eligible
- If eligible, click on the PPSC apply online link below
- Start filling all the details asked for
- Attach all the needed documents, picture, and signature where required
- Pay the prescribed PPSC application fee
- Recheck the application form once you entered the details in it
- Press on submit to complete your PPSC online application process
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference
Important Dates for PPSC Jobs 2020
|Starting Date to apply||08th July 2020|
|Last Date to apply||31st July 2020|
|Last date for depositing Application Fee||07th August 2020|
Important Links to Apply for PPSC Recruitment 2020
|Official Notification PDF||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Similar Punjab Government Jobs 2020
BSF Recruitment – Apply 167 Vacancy
CRPF Recruitment – Apply 1131 Vacancy
NBE Recruitment – Apply 90 Vacancy
NTPC Recruitment – Apply 275 Vacancy
Army Dental Corps Recruitment – Apply 43 vacancy
Frequently Asked Questions About PPSC Recruitment 2020:
1. What is the mode of application form PPSC Recruitment 2020-21?
A. Applications for Punjab PPSC Recruitment will be accepted only in the Online mode. Candidates can apply for Sub Divisional Engineer posts by following the steps given above
2. Where will the candidates be placed after selection?
A. The selected candidates can be placed in the Department of Water Supply and Sanitation, Punjab.
3. What are the important dates I must know for PPSC Jobs 2020?
A. Candidates must make note of the following date
- Starting Date of Application – 08th July 2020
- Last Date To Apply Online – 31st July 2020
About Punjab Public Service Commission:
The Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) is a government agency responsible for hiring and administering the provincial civil services and management services in Punjab Province. The Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC), established in April 1937, is the oldest Provincial Public Service Commission of Pakistan. It was established under the Government of India Act, 1935 and presently It is functioning in accordance with the ambit of Punjab Public Service Commission Ordinance, 1978 and Punjab Public Service Commission (Functions) Rules, 1979.