PPSC Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online | 85 Junior Engineer Jobs on or before 28th December 2020. Great Job opportunity revealed from the team of Punjab Public Service Commission! They are recruiting candidates for 85 Junior Engineer vacancies from various categories. Check out and gather complete details of PPSC Jobs 2020 from this article and the eligible aspirants can apply for the respective posts. The application process has been started on 18th December 2020. Therefore, the last date for the submission of the PPSC Junior Engineer Application Form 2020 had been announced as 28th December 2020.
PPSC Recruitment 2020
Due to the corona lockdown, the authorities from Punjab Public Service Commission has announced the latest employment news. Punjab Public Service Commission invites online application forms from eligible candidates for recruitment to 85 posts of Junior Engineers in the Department of Water Supply and Sanitation, Punjab. Get a direct link for PSEB Recruitment. Here we have stated the complete details of Junior Engineer eligible details as Educational Qualification, Age limit, Salary details, and more.
PPSC Jobs 2020 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)|
|Number of Vacancies||85|
|Name of Post||Junior Engineer|
|Starting date of application||18th December 2020|
|Closing date of application||28th December 2020|
|Job Category||Punjab Government Jobs|
|Application Process||Online Application|
PPSC Vacancy 2020 – Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||81|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical/ Electrical)||04|
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – Diploma in Civil Engg or its equivalent/higher qualification from a recognized University or institution.
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical/ Electrical) – Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engg or its equivalent/higher qualification from a recognized University or institution.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 37 years
Candidates are suggested to check the PPSC Official Notification pdf to get the Age Relaxation details.
As per the Junior Engineer Job Profile, aspirants have to qualify for the following selection rounds with eligible scores.
- Written Exam
PPSC Junior Engineer Salary:
- The selected aspirants will be salaried as Rs. 35400/- Initial Pay
PPSC Application Fee:
|Name of Category||Online Application Charges||Exam Fee||Total|
|SC/ ST of All States & Backward Class of Punjab||Rs. 500||Rs. 625||Rs. 1125/-|
|Ex-Servicemen of Punjab||Rs. 500||No Fee to be paid||Rs. 500/-|
|All Others Categories (including Lineal Descendant of Ex-servicemen, EWS, Punjab)||Rs. 500||Rs. 2500/-||Rs. 3000/-|
|Physically Handicapped, Punjab||Rs. 500||Rs. 1250||Rs. 1750/-|
How to apply for Punjab Public Service Commission Jobs 2020?
- Click on the Punjab PSC Junior Engineer Notification link below
- Read all the details carefully and check if you are eligible
- If eligible, click on the PPSC apply online link below
- Start filling in all the details asked for
- Attach all the needed documents, picture, and signature where required
- Pay the prescribed PPSC application fee
- Recheck the application form once you entered the details in it
- Press on submit to complete your PPSC online application process
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference
Important Dates for PPSC Jobs 2020
|Starting Date to apply||18th December 2020|
|Last Date to apply||28th December 2020|
Important Links to Apply for PPSC Recruitment 2020
|Official Notification PDF||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Similar Punjab Government Jobs 2020
Apply for 46 vacancies in PSSSB Recruitment
Apply for 368 vacancies in AAI Recruitment
Apply for 163 vacancies in NHAI Recruitment
Apply for 1522 vacancies in SSB Recruitment
Apply for 939 vacancies in IOCL Recruitment
About Punjab Public Service Commission:
The Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) is a government agency responsible for hiring and administering the provincial civil services and management services in Punjab Province. The Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC), established in April 1937, is the oldest Provincial Public Service Commission of Pakistan. It was established under the Government of India Act, 1935 and presently It is functioning in accordance with the ambit of Punjab Public Service Commission Ordinance, 1978 and Punjab Public Service Commission (Functions) Rules, 1979.