- 1 Central Railway Mumbai Recruitment 2017
- 2 Central Railway Notification 2017
Central Railway Mumbai Recruitment 2017
The candidates who are dreaming of working in Railway Jobs here is the good news. The central railways are recruiting now so it is a chance for the aspirants utilize this opportunity and apply online for Central Railway Recruitment 2017. Moreover, there are 30 Staff Nurse & Other Positions. And, also the candidates must satisfy certain eligibility criteria as per the rules and regulations for the Central Railway Jobs 2017. And, there is no application fee for the applicants to apply for the available jobs here. Therefore, start downloading the Central Railway Recruitment Application Form 2017 from this post and attend the direct walk-in interviews on the respective dates.
The central railways have now invited candidates to fill up various jobs Central Railway Mumbai Vacancies 2017. So, contenders who have finished their degree in the relevant field can apply for the vacancies as per Central Railway Notification 2017. Therefore, applicants will have to face an interview in the company location as given in the Employment News. Also, the candidates can check the official notification which is given in this post to clarify doubts regarding age limit, qualification etc. Besides, the selected candidates will get a very good pay from Central Railway Mumbai Recruitment 2017.
Central Railway Recruitment 2017 Notification Details @ cr.indianrailways.gov.in
|Name of the Organisation||Central Railway (CR)|
|Name of the Posts||Staff Nurse & Other Positions|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Total No. of Vacancies||30|
|Last Date to Apply||14 August 2017 to 18th August 2017|
Central Railway Vacancy 2017 Details
|S. No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|3||Lab Technician /Assistant||01|
Central Railway Mumbai Notification 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The required eligibility criteria for Central Railway Recruitment 2017 is as follows,
- Staff Nurse – candidates should obtain the certificate as registered Nurse & Midwife having passed 3 years Course in General Nursing and Midwifery from a School of nursing or other recognized Institutions.
- Radiographer – candidates should have a PUC with Physics & Chemistry and Diploma in Radiography/X-Ray Technician/Radio Diagnosis Technology/Radiological Assistant Course.
Refer Official Notification given below from this post for the detailed information.
- Maximum Age Limit for Staff Nurse – 40 years.
- Maximum Age Limit for Radiographer – 33 years.
Kindly refer official notification given in the below section of this post.
The candidates will be selected based on
There is no application fee.
The selected candidates will be paid as follows
- Staff Nurse – Rs. 21190/-.
- Radiographer – Rs. 12190/-.
How to Apply for Central Railway Jobs 2017
- First of all the interested applicants should Visit the official website www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in
- After that, a home page of Central Railways appears on your home screen.
- Then, click on the “News & Information” tab present on the top corner of your homepage.
- Now, click on the “Notification” option present in the “Recruitment” section.
- Afterward, another home page is displayed with many notification links.
- Then, click on the relevant notification and download it.
- And then the aspirants must go through the official advertisement clearly for Central Railway Recruitment 2017.
- Later, arrange all the necessary documents as mentioned in the official notification.
- After that, keep ready all the necessary documents required to attend the interview.
- Lastly, attend the direct walk-in interview to address given below on the last date.
Address of the Venue
For Staff Nurse, Radiographer, Lab Superintendent & Lab Tech
Central Railway Auditorium,
Parcel Building, Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Maharaj Terminus,
Mumbai – 400 001.
For Pharmacist, Health Inspector
Central Railway, Personnel Branch,
Divisional Rly. Manager’s Office,
3rd Floor, Annex Building, Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Maharaj Maharaj
Terminus, Mumbai – 400 001.
- Date of Walk-In Interviews depending on the Job Roles: 14th August 2017 to 18th August 2017.
|Official Notification||Application Form|
|Employment News||Central Govt Jobs|
Here is the new Notification of Railway Recruitment Cell for the vacancies of Apprentice and other posts. We are sharing the information immediately here gathering the details from the Latest Employment News which is currently uploaded on its official website www.rrcr.com. The Board is searching for applicants with excellent academic records as it opened new 2000+ vacancies. The jobs which can be given in this Central Railway Recruitment 2017 can be checked from the various sites. These latest vacancies are offered to fill different positions. The RRC has shared the info within the RRC CR Recruitment 2017. Refer the complete vacancy details along with the posts. These vacancies are provided by the reference of Upcoming Railway Jobs, the candidates can reach official website www.rrcr.com regarding furthermore details.
Central Railway Notification 2017
To apply for this Central Railway Recruitment 2017, the job seekers should have completed 10th, 12th and graduation from any recognised Board. There are a large number of vacancies which require aspirants with good qualifications. To know the complete data of the qualification, check the Central Railway Apprentice Notification 2017. It is recommended that only after checking all the details then the process of registration must be followed for this CR Recruitment 2017 Notification. The Central Railway 2500 Jobs 2017 information can be obtained from the official site www.rrcr.com. We also provided the required details to apply for Central Railway Vacancies 2017 on the below sections.
Central Railway Recruitment 2017 www.rrcr.com
|Central Railway Notification 2017 details|
|Recruitment Board:||Railway Recruitment Cell, Central Railway|
|Name of the Posts:||Apprentice, Group c & D, JE & other Posts|
|No. of Vacancies:||2500|
|Starting Date:||Available Soon|
|Last Date:||Available Soon|
Eligibility Details of CR Recruitment 2017 Notification
Job Seekers must have pass 10th, 12th, and Graduation from recognized University or Board.
- Minimum: 18 years.
- Maximum: 20 years.
- Written Test.
- Physical Test.
- Personal Interview.
- For General and OBC Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For other Candidates: Rs. 250/-
Pay Scale will depend on the Government Rules.
How to Apply for Central Railway 2017 Recruitment Notification?
- Firstly, Applicants have to visit official website i.e www.rrcr.com
- Click on the Notification tab.
- There you can find Active Examinations.
- Click on the Online application.
- Fill the Application with required details.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Pay the Application fee and Click on Submit.
- Take a Print out of application for future reference.
- Advertisement Date: Available Soon.
- Starting Date: Available Soon.
- Last Date: Available Soon.
- Exam Date: Available Soon.