ECOR ( East Coast Railway) Recruitment 2017-18 Official Notification has been published today. Candidates who are looking for the Railway jobs can apply now. This time, the East Coast Railway Recruitment notification 2017 has been issued for 588 Khurda Road Division & Waltair Division, etc. vacancies. Know more about the ECOR Apprentice Recruitment 2017 eligibility conditions from the following conditions. Fill the East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form for 588 Vacancy before the last date 17th June 2017.
East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017
Latest East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification is available at the www.eastcoastrail.indianrailways.gov.in. The advertisement is issued for the 588 Khurda Road Division & Waltair Division vacancies in the ECOR. From last few days, an enormous number of candidates are eagerly looking for the Railway Jobs. All such individuals can utilize the latest Employment News of this Week. The new RRC East Coast Railway Apprentice Jobs notification is the proof of the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in East Coast Railway. The department is looking to recruit the Act Apprentices for training under the Apprentices Act 1961. Hence, eligible individuals can apply online for the current Latest Bhubaneswar East Coast Railway Apprentice Jobs 2017 before the closing dates 17th June 2017.
588 RRC East Coast Railway Bhubaneswar Apprentice Vacancy
Apply Online for the RRC ECOR Bhubaneswar Apprentice jobs through www.rrcbbs.org.in. Candidates who meet the required eligibility can apply for the 588 Apprentices Posts Jobs Career Notification. Selected individuals in the ECoR RRC Apprentice Recruitment 2017 process will get the chance to work with the Indian Railways. Hence, apply thoroughly for the Latest Job Opening at East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017 before the closing dates.
Some important details of RRC Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017:
- Notification No. : ECoR/RRC/Act Appr/2017.
- East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017 for 588 Apprentices Posts.
- Latest Job Recruitment Vacancy in East Coast Railway 2017 – 10th passed candidates are eligible.
ECOR ( East Coast Railway) Bhubaneswar Apprentice Recruitment 2017-18
|East Coast Railway Jobs 2017 in India|
|Organization Name||ECOR ( East Coast Railway)|
|Name of the Post||Khurda Road Division & Waltair Division posts|
|Number of vacancies||588 posts|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Starting date for online application||18th May 2017|
|Last date for online application||17th June 2017|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
Vacancy in ECOR ( East Coast Railway) 2017
|Sno||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1||Carriage Repair Workshop, Mancheswar, Bhubaneswar||97|
|2||Khudra Road Division||30|
|Total Vacancies||5588 Posts|
East Coast Railway Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Educational qualification for East Coast Railway (ECOR) Recruitment 2017
- 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) passed individuals with minimum 50% marks are eligible to apply online for the East Coast Railway, Bhubaneswar recruitment 2017.
- For the post wise, educational qualification, refer the East Central Railway (ECR) Bhubaneswar Notification 2017.
Age limit for the latest East Coast Railway Jobs:
- Minimum age: 15 years
- Maximum age: 24 years
- For SC/ST candidates age relaxation: 05 years
- OBC candidates: 03 years
- For Persons with Disability, upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years.
- Have a glance at the official ECOR ( East Coast Railway) Recruitment 2017-18 Official Notification for the full on details.
ECOR ( East Coast Railway) Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection of the candidates will be on the basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the applied individuals.
- The merit list will be considered on the basis of percentage of marks in Matriculation and ITI (minimum 50% in aggregate in each).
Pay Scale for the Latest East Coast Railway Jobs:
Selected individuals in the Vacancy in RRC ECOR Bhubaneswar Apprentice recruitment process will receive the good package as per the Indian Government Norms and regulations.
RRC ECOR Bhubaneswar Recruitment Application fee structure:
The candidates who are willing to apply for the East Coast Railway Apprentice Vacancies 2017 should pay the following fee amount.
- For General Candidates: Rs. 100/-.
- SC/ ST category candidates: No fee
RRC East Coast Railway Bhubaneswar Apprentice Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Starting Date for the submission of the Online Application Form: 18th May 2017.
- Last Date for the Submission of Online Application form: 17th June 2017.
ECOR East Coast Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
- Eligible candidates are advised to apply online through apprentice.rrcbbs.org.in
- Stepwise instructions for filling the online application form will be available on the official website.
- The Applicants have to log on to the RRC/ECoR website www.rrcbbs.org.in
- Now, fill the online applications and enter the personal details/BIO- DATA etc carefully.
- Applicants should ensure their Name, father’s name, date of birth should exactly match as recorded in Matriculation or equivalent certificate.
- Keep a clear note that the applicants of ECOR Jobs 2017 have to apply for any one Unit only.
- Pay the application fee as per your category.
- Keep the printouts of the RRC ECOR Recruitment 2017 Online Application for the Document Verification round.