East Coast Railway Recruitment 2019-20
East Coast Railway Recruitment 2019-20 | Apply Online | 1237 Sports Quota & Apprentices Vacancies. East Coast Railway has recently announced Latest Job Notifications to fill 1237 Vacancies for Sports Quota & Apprentices Posts. This is a great opportunity for the Sports Candidates as well as others. Totally the East Coast Railway has allotted 1216 Vacancies for Apprentices Jobs. And, 21 Vacancies for the Sports Quota. Applicants who wish to apply for the various Posts can Start applying for the Posts. The last date to apply for the Apprentice Posts on 06th January 2020 and the last date to apply for the Sports Quota on 03rd January 2020.
East Coast Railway Recruitment Board invites Online applications for the post of Sports Quota & Apprentices. Applicants should have passed 10th Class Examination or equivalent with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board. Eligible Sportspersons who are Indian Citizens can apply for the Recruitment against Sports Quota for the Year 2019-20. Applicants can check the eligibility details from the below sections as well as on the East Coast Railway Recruitment 2019 Notification pdf.
<< Also Check: North Central Railway Recruitment – 296Openings>>
East Coast Railway Recruitment 2019-20 | 1237 Openings
|Organization Name||East Coast Railway|
|Name of the Post||Apprentices, Sports Quota|
|No.of. Vacancies||1237 Posts|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Starting Date of Application||Started|
|Closing Date of Application for Apprentices||06th January 2020|
|Closing Date of Application for Sports Quota||03rd January 2020|
|Job Category||Railway Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
East Coast Railway Vacancy 2019-20 Details
|Name of the Post||No.of. Vacancies|
East Coast Railway Division Wise Vacancies
|Division Name||No.of. Vacancies|
|East Coast Railway Headquarter||10|
|Carriage Repair Workshop, Mancheswar, Bhubaneswar||250|
|Khurda Road Division||317|
|Volley Ball (Men)||02|
|Volley Ball (Women)||02|
|Weight Lifting (Men)||02|
|Weight Lifting (Women)||02|
Eligibility Criteria for East Coast Railway Recruitment 2019 Notification
Applicants can check your Eligibility details from this page and get the complete information of East Coast Railway Sports Quota Recruitment 2019-20. Along with the Eligibility Criteria we have provided some easy steps to download the East Coast Railway Apprentice Notification 2019 Pdf from the following section.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply for the Repco Bank Jobs.
- Candidates who have passed in 10th Class Examination or equivalent with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board.
- Trade Welder, Sheet Metal Worker, Wireman, and Carpenter the Minimum Educational Qualification is 8th Class Pass from Recognized School.
- Also, all the candidates should possess the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT.
- Applicants should possess Degree / 12th Pass or its Equivalent.
- Applicants should be currently an active player and should have fulfilled the Sports achievements on or after 01st April 2017 and before the date of Notification.
ECR Careers Age Limit:
- Minimum Age Limit – 15 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 24 Years (as on 28/12/2019)
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 25 Years (as on 01/01/2020)
- SC/ST – 5 Years
- OBC – 3 Years
- PWD – 10 Years
- No Age Relaxation is allowed even for SC/ST/OBC Candidates.
Application Fee for East Coast Railway Apprentice Jobs
- General – Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Women – NILL
Application Fee for East Coast Railway Sports Quota Jobs
- General – Rs.500/-. Rs.400/- will be refunded to those who actually appear in the Examination.
- SC/ST/PWD/Women – Rs.250/- will be refunded to those who actually appear in the Examination.
<<Also Check: South Central Railway Recruitment 2019 – 4103 Openings>>
East Coast Railway Sports Quota Notification Salary Details:
- Level 4/5 – 7th CPC Pay Matrix 25500-81100/29200-92300(G.P Rs.2400/2800/-6th CPC)
- Level 2/3 – 7th CPC Pay Matrix 19900-63200/21700-69100(G.P Rs.1900/2000/-6th CPC)
Selection Process for Apprentice Jobs
- Merit List
- Document Verification
Selection Process for Sports Quota Jobs
- Sports Trails
- Assessment of Sports Achievements and Educational Qualification
Before filling the Online Application, Candidates are advised to keep a scanned copy of the following documents ready with them:
- Photograph and Signature
- Educational Certificates
- Candidates can please refer to the official notification for more information.
How to apply for Repco Bank Jobs 2019-20?
- Initially, Download the East Coast Railway Recruitment 2019 Notification Pdf given below.
- Read the given details completely and ensure the eligibility level.
- Click on the Application link for Sports/Cultural/Act Apprentice
- Applicants should register their details initially.
- Then can log in to their id, enter the login id and password
- Applicants now can apply for the Posts and update the required documents
- Check the details which you have entered on the application form
- Submit the application form and take a print out of the file for further reference.
Important Dates for ECR Recruitment 2019 Notification
|Starting Date to Apply Online||Started|
|Last Date to Apply Online for Apprentice||06th January 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online for Sports Quota||03rd January 2020|
Important Links for East Coast Railway Recruitment 2019
|Official Notification for Apprentice||Download Here|
|Official Notification for Sports Quota||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Similar Railway Jobs for you
|Recruitment Link||Post Details||Last Date to Apply|
|Southern Railway Recruitment||3529 – Apprentice||[31-12-2019]|
|North Eastern Railway Recruitment||1104 – Act Apprentice||[25-12-2019]|
|North East Frontier Recruitment||12 – Scouts & Guides Quota||[07-01-2020]|
|LMRC Recruitment||183 – Junior Engineer, Assistant Manager, Public Relations Manager||[22-12-2019]|
|HRIDC Recruitment||01 – Deputy General Manager||[19-12-2019]|
About East Coast Railway (ECR), Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC):
East Coast Railway: one of the preferred areas of Indian Railways was created in its current form as of April 1, 2003. Since then, the new Zonal Railway Company headquarters has been operating in Bhubaneswar, the state capital of Orissa. However, the geographical jurisdiction of the railway extends to three states that cover almost all parts of Orissa, as well as the districts of Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, and Visakhapatnam in the northeast of Andhra Pradesh and the districts of Bastar and Dantewada. of the state of Chhatisgarh.
As such, these regions with the long coastal lines are rich in mineral resources and other natural resources and are on the verge of an industrial increase. East Coast Railway is ready to play an important role in meeting the region’s growing demand for transportation, which includes several mineral-based industries, large steel mills and chemical and chemical manufacturing plants. fertilizers Ambitious plans are being carried out to increase and increase rail capacity in the main ports such as Paradeep, Gopalpur and Visakhapatnam at the same time as their cargo handling facilities are updated. To face the expected growth of industrial activity, several railway infrastructure development projects are currently being implemented.