Lucknow Metro Recruitment 2016 Notification had been released recently on 8th January 2016 through the ADVT No. LMRC/HR/Rectt/O&M/2/2016. LMRC in inviting applications from dynamic, experienced and highly motivated professionals for 43 Vacancies of Deputy General Manager (IT) / Manager / Assistant Manager/ Senior Section Engineer/ Senior Supervisor for Operation and Maintenance (O &M) on the permanent basis. Aspirants searching for the Latest Govt Jobs in Uttar Pradesh may apply in Prescribed format for the LMRC Recruitment 2016 on or before the last date. Last date to apply for the Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment 2016 is 15th February 2016. Remaining Details like Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Vacancy Details, etc. of Lucknow Metro Recruitment 2016 are available below.
LMRC Vacancy Details – Lucknow Metro Jobs
Total Vacancies: 43 Posts.
Post wise Vacancies:
|S.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|1.||Deputy General Manager (IT)||01 Post|
|2.||Assistant Manager Operation||02 Posts|
|3.||Assistant Manager (Electrical)||08 Posts|
|4.||Assistant Manager (S & T)||06 Posts|
|5.||Assistant Manager (Civil)||04 Posts|
|6.||Senior Supervisor (Operation)||02 Posts|
|7.||SSE (Electrical)||10 Posts|
|8.||SSE (S & T)||06 Posts|
|9.||SSE (Civil)||04 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria of LMRC Recruitment 2016
Educational Qualification for LMRCL Recruitment
- For Deputy General Manager: Candidates should possess B.E./B.Tech or its equivalent in Computer Science / Information Technology/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Electronics & telecommunications Engineering from Government recognised University/Institution with minimum of 60% Marks.
- For Asst Manager: Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech in relevant Discipline from government recognized University/ Institution with the minimum of 60% marks/equivalent CGPA.
- For Senior Supervisor: Candidates should possess Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering from a Govt. recognized University / Institute with the minimum of 60% marks.
- For Sr Section Engineer (SSE): Candidates should possess Diploma in relevant Discipline from a recognised University/Institution with the minimum of 60% marks.
Age Limit for Lucknow Metro Corporation Recruitment
Candidates applying for Lucknow Metro Corporation Recruitment 2016 should attain below Age Limits as on 01/01/2016.
- Upper Age Limit for Dy. General Manager: 50 years.
- Upper Age Limit for Asst Manager: 45 years.
- Upper Age Limit for Senior Supervisor: 35 years.
- Upper Age Limit for SSE: 35 years.
Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Limited.
Official Site: www.lmrcl.com
Total Vacancies: 43 posts.
Name of the Post: Various Posts.
Job Location: Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh.
Selection Process: Candidates will be shortlisted based on their Performance in Interview at Lucknow. The date of interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates by post /fax/email.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: 15/02/2016.
Candidates interested in applying for the Manager, Senior Supervisor, SSE, and DGM Posts in LMRC can Download the Application Form from the Official website www.lmrcl.com. You can also Download the LMRC Application directly from our website. The Application Form is attached below along with the Notification.
How to Apply:
Fill the Downloaded Application in Prescribed Format and send it along with the required Documents enclosed in an Envelope Superscribed as “Application for the post of………” to Company Secretary, LMRC by hand/Courier/Speed post on or before 15/02/2016.
Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Ltd.
Near Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar Samajik Parivartansthal Vipin Khand,
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow-226010
After the Interview has completed, Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Ltd will release the results of LMRC Recruitment 2016 for Manager, SSE, and DGM Posts on its official website. Candidates who have attended the selection process for the Lucknow Metro Recruitment should check the official site for results. The full details of LMRCL Recruitment 2016 results will be announced on our site. Visit our site regularly for more updates.