- 1 NWR Recruitment [email protected]
- 2 nwr.indianrailways.gov.in Recruitment 2017
- 3 Latest North Western Railway Recruitment Notification 2017
North Western Railway Recruitment 2017 is now inviting the applications. The board has released notification for Pharmacist and Staff Nurse Posts. Therefore, aspirants hurry up do not miss this chance of working in North Western Railway Ajmer Recruitment 2017. Also, there are 17 vacancies available @ nwr.indianrailways.gov.in. So, attend the direct walk-in from 22nd to 24th August 2017 for the NWR Recruitment 2017.
NWR Recruitment [email protected]
According to Railway Jobs, there is a total of 17 vacancies available for staff nurse and Pharmacist and North Western Railway Recruitment 2017 notification was published recently. For this reason, the aspirants who want to be a part of North Western Railway Jobs 2017 can attend the direct walk-in interview conducted from 22nd August 2017 to 24th August 2017. So, start to download the official notification link given in the below section of the article. Furthermore, the North Central Railway Board is searching the capable candidates to fill up 17 vacancies. The education qualification required for North Western Railways Vacancy 2017 depends on the kind of job you apply. Therefore, read this post thoroughly to get more information regarding these Job roles, etc.
According to nwr.indianrailways.gov.in Recruitment 2017 news given in Employment News, the age limit for the applicants should not be more than 35 years. However, age relaxation for SC/ST and OBC people are given. The applicants must carry all the necessary documents along with the application form to attend the NWR Recruitment 2017. The walk-in drive Venue is mentioned in the below section of this article. In addition to this, the North western Railway Website is given in this post to help the contenders. Moreover, as per the National Western Railway Notification 2017, the NWR salary will be very good. Also, the candidates will be selected based on their performance in the interview.
North Western Railway Recruitment 2017 Details
|Name of the Board||North Western Railway (NWR)|
|Post Name||Pharmacists, Staff Nurse|
|Job Location||Ajmer, Rajasthan|
|Total no. of vacancy||17|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Dates of Walk-In interview||22nd August 2017 to 24th August 2017|
nwr.indianrailways.gov.in Recruitment 2017 Details
|S.l No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
North Western Railway Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
All the applicants have to meet the eligibility criteria for North Western Railway Recruitment 2017 as follows,
The educational qualification required for the job roles is,
- Pharmacist – The candidates should have done their P.U in Science or its equivalent with 02 Years Diploma in Pharmacy & Registration with Pharmacy Council of India or Registration with State Pharmacy Council.
- Staff Nurse – The Candidates must have Certificate as Registered Nurse & Midwife having passed 03 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from a school of Nursing or other Institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc.(Nursing).
The required age limit for the candidates is as follows,
- Minimum Age Limit for Pharmacist and Staff Nurse – 20 years.
- Maximum Age Limit for Pharmacist – 30 years.
- Maximum Age Limit for Staff Nurse – 35 years.
The candidates are selected based on their performance in the
There is no application fee for the candidates to attend these jobs.
All the selected candidates will be paid with respect to their job roles as given below,
- Pharmacist – Rs. 12190/-
- Staff Nurse – Rs. 21190/-
How to Apply for NWR Ajmer Jobs 2017
- Firstly, the aspirants must visit the North western Railway Website www.nwr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Now, the homepage of NWR is be displayed on your display screen.
- After that, find the news and recruitment option on the top of the NWR home page.
- Furthermore, click on that and another homepage containing all the notification link will be displayed.
- Then, find the relevant notification link for the North Western Railway Recruitment 2017.
- Furthermore, download the notification pdf from there or you can directly download the notification link provided in the below section of this article.
- Afterward, read the notification clearly so that there is no confusion.
- Then, fill the application form completely with all the details entered properly.
- Moreover, check the notification to know what all documents are to be carried to the walk-in interview.
- Finally, carry your application form along with all the necessary documents and 3 passport sized photographs with you to address mentioned below.
Address of the Venue
Board Room, Division Rail Management Office,
- The Advertisement Release Date: 21st July 2017.
- The Dates of Walk-In Interview: 22nd August 2017 to 24th August 2017.
|Official Notification||Application Form|
|Employment News||Central Govt Jobs|
nwr.indianrailways.gov.in Recruitment 2017
Railway Recruitment Cell, Jaipur releases the notification for the North Western Railway Recruitment 2017 to invite all the eligible candidates to apply for the posts of Scouts and Guides posts. The aspirants who interested and eligible for the North Western Railway Jobs can Apply Offline by sending the application to the address given in the post on or before 30th August 2017. For remote areas, the last date is 14th August 2017. Those who want to apply for Railway Recruitment Cell Jobs have to apply may complete the application procedure as soon as possible as there only limited vacancies for these openings. As per the latest job notification, there are total 10 vacancies for this job.
Latest North Western Railway Recruitment Notification 2017
The candidates who are looking for the Sarkari Naukri in North Western Railway, there is a good news for you that North Western Railway Recruitment recently releases a notification advertisement for vacancies in Scouts and Guides. There are total 10 positions for this job opening. This is a golden opportunity job seekers who are looking for the Railway Jobs. According to the North Western Railway Advertisement Notification 2017, only limited vacancies available. The department recently announces the Employment News for North Western Railway Vacancies 2017 for various posts.
The job aspirants who want seek jobs in North Western Railway Careers 2017, this to inform you that the job notification is released for you in Level 1 and Level 2 Scouts and Guides posts. The department has announced 10 vacancies in its latest Employment News. All the information related to the pay scale, eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, No. of vacancies & how to apply is mentioned below in the notification. Aspirants get all the details which related to the North Western Railway Notification 2017 on the official website and send the required documents and application to the address given in this notification. Read the post of Railway Jobs for further important instructions and details of North Western Railway 2017 Recruitment for various posts.
Latest North Western Railway Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organisation||Railway Recruitment Cell|
|Name of the Posts||Scouts and Guides Quota|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Total No. of Posts||10|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|End Date||30th July 2017, 14th August 2017 (for remote areas)|
|Sr. No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
Upcoming North Western Railway Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should have passed at least the exams of Class 10thor ITI or equivalent.
- Candidate should possess National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT/SCVT for Post 1.
- 12th pass or equivalent with minimum 50% marks.
For further details related to the eligibility criteria, refer to the official notification.
- The age limit to apply for the posts in North Western Railway Recruitment is 18 years to 31 years.
- The age limit to apply for post 2 is 18 years to 28 years.
The Railway Recruitment Cell will select the candidates on the basis of their performance in following round:
- Written Test.
- Physical Efficiency Test.
- Medical Examination.
- The candidates of General category applying for the North Western Railway Job Openings have to deposit the application fee of Rs.500, which is non-refundable.
- The candidates belonging to the SC/ST, Disability, Women, Minorities Communities, Ex-servicemen have to deposit the fee of Rs.250.
- For Level-2 posts, the candidates will get the salary of Rs.5,200 to Rs.20,200 per month plus Grade Pay Rs.1,900.
- The candidates applying for the post of Level-1 will get Rs.5,200-20,200 per month plus grade pay of Rs.1,800.
How To Apply For North Western Railway Recruitment 2017
- Logon to official website of Railway Recruitment Cell for North Western Railway Recruitment i.e rrcjaipur.in
- Search for the relevant job opening notification on the website.
- Download the notification.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Find the enclosed Application Form.
- Take a print out of it.
- Fill the details carefully.
- Send the application form along with the documents to the address given in the post.
Important Dates For North Western Railway Recruitment 2017 Job Recruitment
- Candidates have to send the application to the address given on this page on or before 30th July 2017.
- The Last Date for Receipt of Applications for Remote Areas: 14th August 2017.
Application for Scouts & Guides Quota, 2017-18 “(Level-2) or (Level-1)” to :
Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment), Railway Recruitment Cell,
North Western Railway,
Power House Road,
Opp. DRM Office, Jaipur-302006
North Western Railway Recruitment 2017 Official Notification – Click Here