Northern Railway Recruitment 2019 Notification – Apply Offline for 33 Retired Staff Vacancies: Railway Recruitment Cell invites offline applications from retired officers who have passed Mechanical or Civil Engineering to fill up 33 Vacancies. NR Railway Recruitment board has vacant positions for Retired Staffs only. Candidates with 15 to 20 years of relevant experience can submit your applications from 23rd April 2019 on this page. Applicants in a prescribed format should reach the postal address on or before 6th May 2019. Read further to know more about Retired Staff vacancies in Northern railways. Also, visit the official website i.e. www.nr.indianrailways.gov.in to know additional details.
Northern Railway Recruitment 2019-20 Retired Staff
NR Railway Recruitment 2019 Notification. Indian Railway Recruitment Board has invited offline applications from retired employees to fill up 33 vacant positions. Northern Railway vacancy notification is for Retired Staff posts. Candidates who fulfill the below provided eligibility criteria can download the application form on this page. However, Upper Age Limit of the applicants must not exceed 65 Years. Scroll down to know additional details about Northern Railway Recruitment.
Northern Railway Jobs 2019 33 Retired Staff Vacancies
|Name of the Board||Northern Railway Recruitment Board, Delhi Division|
|Name of the Post||Retired Staffs|
|No of Vacancies||33|
|Starting Date to Apply Offline||23rd April 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Offline||6th May 2019|
|Application Mode||Apply Offline|
|Job Category||Railway Jobs|
|Job Location||All over India|
Northern Railway Vacancy 2019 Jobs Details
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|Retired Staffs (Civil Engineering)||26|
|Retired Staffs (Mechanical Engineering)||07|
Officers engaged in Mechanical Engineering Department should undertake the following works:
- Officer will be posted at any of the Division/HQ/WS or extra Divl. Unit of Mechanical Dept.
- Re-engaged officers shall be given responsibilities like inspections, supervision or drawing etc..
- Detailed day to day duty list shall be provided and the re-engaged officers shall work under the guidance and command of an assigned controlling officer.
- Re-engaged officer shall not divulge any information gathered by him/her during the period of the assignment related to the organization to anyone who is not authorized to know or have the same.
- They will not be made in charge of the unit like branch officer etc..
Officers engaged in Civil Engineering Department should undertake the following works:
Consultant (Engg) Inspection/Divn: He will be the overall in charge of all P.Way inspection in the divisions including trolley, FP, TRC, OMS inspections etc..
- He will act like a 3rd party and will conduct a super check on these inspections and will also conduct inspections himself. On the basis of inspection and inspection records of field AEN/PWIs, his join will include:-
- Pinpoint areas/locations needing immediate attention.
- Deployment of track Machine resources.
- Prepare/prioritize renewal proposals (condition basis)
- He will report directly to Sr. DEN/C on the Divn. for the above.
Consultant (Engg). Audit Track Renewal/Division and consultant (Engg) audit works/Divn. (Sno: 12)
- He will perform the 3rd party audit of track renewal, FB/AT welding sites and work sites over the division. He will report directly to Sr. DEN/C of the divn. for the above.
Consultant (Engg). Audit Bridge Works:-
- He will perform the 3rd party audit of bridge work sites on Northern Railway. He will report directly to dy. CE/Br./Line/TKJ for the above.
Consultant (Rngg). Audit Track Machines:
- He will perform the 3rd party audit of the efficiency, utilization, and upkeep of track machines on the northern railway.
- He will report directly to Dy. CE/TMC/Line for the above.
Eligibility Criteria for NR Railway Recruitment 2019
Northern Railway Requirements are as follows,
- Must be Retired Officers under the Mechanical Engineering or Civil Engineering Department
- Must have 15 to 20 years of relevant experience
- Maximum Age Limit – 65 Years
- Written Examination
- Please Check Official Notification Provided Below.
- Very Good Salary
How to apply for Northern Railway Retired Staff Recruitment 2019
- Firstly, Click on the Apply Online Link Provided below.
- Fill the NR Railways Application form with all the required details.
- Paste a passport-sized photograph of yours (If Necessary).
- Later, attach xerox Copies of necessary documents.
- Pay the prescribed application fee.
- Finally, press submit button to complete the Northern Railway Recruitment 2019 Process.
Baroda House, New Delhi
Important Dates for www.nr.indianrailways.gov.in Recruitment 2019
|Advertisement Date||23rd April 2019|
|Application Starting Date||23rd April 2019|
|Application Last Date||6th May 2019|
Important Links for Northern Railway Delhi Division Recruitment 2019
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Application Form||Get Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About Northern Railway Recruitment Board (NR Railways)
After all, what other experiences do we have to compare with traveling to expand our horizons (geographically, culturally, emotionally, intellectually) and to meet people, cultures, and places so different from us? “This is what Mick Smith and Rosaleen Duffy conclude in their analysis of the contemporary geographies of recreation, tourism, and mobility, the efficiency of travel can never be overestimated and travel is now Increasingly effortless, thanks to commitment and enthusiasm of the railways and the extended network. Northern Railway, the jewel in the crown of the railways of India, has the mission to overcome distances and create its own metaphor for existence. Formally formed in 1952, it remains the largest area in terms of kilometers of the route, even after the reorganization of the Indian railways into 16 zones. Northern Railway now comprises 5 divisions: Ambala, Delhi, Ferozpur, Lucknow, and Moradabad.