Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2019: Dear Retired Employees!! Here we have the Latest Recruitment from the “Rail Wheel Factory” Bangalore. The Board recruits candidates for a total of 59 vacancies under Supervisors and Technicians Posts in Mechanical Department. Eligible candidates can apply for the Offline Post from 23rd April 2019 to 06th May 2019. Interested can send their application form to the below given postal address.
Aspirants who are interested to apply for the jobs from the “Military of Railways” can apply to this recruitment via Offline Mode. Applicants with Better knowledge and well Experienced in Mechanical Department can apply for these posts. Do check the below webpage for the detailed information about Rail Wheel Factory.
Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2019-Overview
|Name of the board||Rail Wheel Factory, Yelahanka, Bangalore, Karnataka|
|Name of the Post||Supervisors & Technicians Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||59|
|Starting Date to Apply||23rd April 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||06th May 2019|
|Job Category||Karnataka Govt. jobs|
Rail Wheel Factory Jobs 2019 Notification
Rail Wheel Factory has announced the career recruitment news for the posts of Supervisors & Technicians. As that the board recruits candidates those who are Retired Officers under the Mechanical field. The Application Form is welcomed through Offline Mode. Make sure your application reaches the postal on or before the last date mentioned in the official notification. Check out the terms and conditions of RWF Jobs from the below webpage of this article.
Rail Wheel Factory Vacancy Details – 2019
|Name of the post||Number of Vacancies|
|Supervisors – 20 Posts|
|Wheel Shop Production||07|
|Axle Shop Production||04|
|Utility Maintenance Unit||01|
|C & M Cadre||08|
|Technicians – 39 Posts|
|Wheel Shop Production||14|
|Axle Shop Production||11|
|Utility Maintenance Unit||11|
Eligibility Criteria for Rail Wheel Factory Jobs – 2019
- Applicants must be a Retired Railway Employee.
- Check out the Official Notification for more details.
RWF Jobs Age limit:
- Age Limit – up to 65 years
- The validity of the scheme is until the date of 01st December 2019.
Selection Process of RWF Jobs 2019 will be based on the details given below,
- Written Examination
- Direct Interview Process.
- Employees are requested to check out the Official Notification for the Application Fee Details.
- The selected Employees will be stipend as per the RWF Norms.
Rail Wheel Factory Bangalore Recruitment 2019 – Application Procedure
Rail Wheel Factory invites application for the posts of Supervisors & Technicians through Offline mode. Thus, the interested & eligible applicants can send their application by the Postal Address given below. While the candidates are requested to check out the particulars which should be done before applying for the posts. The last submission date for the application is 06th May 2019. For more updates about the jobs refer to our page regularly.
How to Apply for Rail Wheel Factory Jobs – 2019
- Download the Official Notification and read all the instructions given in it.
- Once done, download the Application Form.
- Fill in all the details that are asked for.
- Attach the required documents which are mentioned in the Official Notification.
- Attach your CV along with the Official Notification to the application form.
- Recheck the filled information.
- Take a print out of the completed application form for future reference.
- Post it to the below given postal address as that it reaches before the last date.
NOTE: Contenders not to forget mentioning ‘Application for Re-Engagement of Retired Railway Employees‘ in block letters on the top of the envelope.
Rail Wheel Factory
Yelahanka, Bangalore- 560 064
Important Dates for RWF Recruitment 2019-20
|Starting Date to Apply Online||23rd April 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||06th May 2019|
|Interview Date||15th May 2019|
Important Links for Rail Wheel Factory Notification 2019-20
|Official Website||Click Here|
Terms & Conditions:
- The offer is only applicable for the Re-engagement of Retired Employees in the Mechanical Department of Rail Wheel Factory.
- Only the retired employees in the respective categories from Rail Wheel Factory are eligible to apply for the declared posts.
- Retired Employees with minimum experience of two years as Supervisors and Technicians in the respective categories.
- Retired Supervisors with minimum experience as Supervisors in Axle Shop (Either Axle shop production or Utility Maintenance Unit) will be considered for both Axle shop production and Utility Maintenance Unit categories.
- The Employees who were Removed/ Dismissed/ Compulsory Retired as a result of disciplinary action or Under Age Review are not eligible for Re-engagement.