RWF Recruitment 2018-19 Notification – Apply Online for 47 Technician Grade III Vacancies:
RWF Recruitment 2018-19 Notification – Apply Online for 47 Technician Grade III Posts: Rail Wheel Factory is providing the biggest job opportunity for all Matriculation/ITI/SSLC Passed Candidates. Accordingly, the RRB is ready to recruit aspirants for 47 vacant Technician Grade III posts through Rail Wheel Recruitment 2018-19 Notification. Interested candidates can register online from 6th February 2018 to 5th March 2018. Interested applicants can submit the application forms before the deadline. So, make use of this great chance and be a part of Railway Jobs 2018. Also, check out i.e. www.rwf.indianrailways.gov.in to know additional information related to Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2018.
RWF Recruitment 2018-19 Details:
|Name of the Organization||Rail Wheel Factory (RWF)|
|Post Name||Technician Grade III|
|Starting date to apply||06-02-2018|
|Closing date to apply||05-03-2018|
|Job Category||Railway Jobs|
RWF Jobs 2018 Vacancy Details:
|Sl.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|1.||Technician Grade III||47.|
Eligibility Criteria for Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2018-19:
Appearing candidates for Rail Wheel Factory Jobs 2018-19 Notification must fulfill below specified eligibility conditions compulsorily. Below are the details regarding age limit, educational qualification, and others.
Educational Qualification for Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates Should have passed Matriculation or ITI or SSLC or Trade Apprenticeship from recognized University or Board.
Age Limit to apply for RWF Recruitment 2018:
All the Applicants should have following age limit.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 28 Years.
- Also, Age relaxation will be applicable to all Reserved Category Candidates.
Selection Process for Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2018-19:
Candidates are selected based on their performance in the following tests.
- Computer Based Test (CBT).
Pay Scale for Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2018-19:
Selected applicants will get the best remuneration as per the rules and regulation of RWF Jobs 2018.
- Rs.19,900/- per month
Refer Official Notification for more details.
Application Fee for RWF Recruitment 2018:
Candidates must pay a prescribed amount as their application Fee.
- Un-Reserved Candidates: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman: Rs.250/-
- Payment of application fee must be done only through Online mode.
How to Apply for Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2018-19 Definitive Steps:
- Firstly, go to Rail Wheel Factory Official website @ www.rwf.indianrailways.gov.in
- On the main page, check for Official Notification released for 47 Vacancies.
- Download the Official advertisement and read the instructions carefully.
- If you meet the eligibility, Click on Apply Online Link.
- Fill in all necessary details such as name, DOB, age limit and other details.
- Upload your recent photograph and attach necessary documents.
- Pay relevant application fee.
- Finally, submit the application form before the last date.
Important Links for RWF Recruitment 2018:
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
Important Dates for RWF Recruitment 2018:
|Starting Date of Online Application||6th February 2018|
|Last Date to apply||5th March 2018|
Other Important Links to Consider:
RRB ALP Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 27019 Vacancies
East Central Railway Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 1896 Apprentice Vacancies
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 8301 Clerk Vacancies
Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 – Apply for Various Vacancies
SAIL Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 425 Apprentice Vacancies
AIIMS Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 1247 Staff Nurse & Other Vacancies
Latest Government Jobs 2018-19 – Apply for 85745 Vacancies
Latest Indian Railway Jobs Updates – Rail Wheel Factory released a recruitment notice for filling 192 Apprentice Vacancies. Candidates who are waiting for this Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2017 can be alert and check details here. Brief information of 192 RWF Jobs presented and for further more details download Rail Wheel Factory Notification 2017. Interested can fill and submit the Rail Wheel Factory Apprentice Application form before 29th November 2017. You may also visit www.rwf.indianrailways.gov.in for more info.
Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2017-18
Hello Railway Job seekers!!! Here is a Latest Employment News for you. Recently, RWF released Advt No: RWF/AT-16/627/2017-18 for various Trade Apprentice Posts. So, the aspirants whoever looking for Latest Govt Jobs can check Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2017 details. The candidates who meet the RWF Apprentice Jobs eligibility criteria should only apply for the recruitment. So, carefully check Rail Wheel Factor Official Notification PDF once. If you are eligible, you can download the RWF Application form @ www.rwf.indianrailways.gov.in Carefully fill and send the Indian Railways Application form to postal address as it reaches before 29th November 2017. The selected candidates will be allowed to do One Year Apprenticeship in the Rail Wheel Factory.
Rail Wheel Factory Apprentice Notification – www.rwf.indianrailways.gov.in
|Board Name||Rail Wheel Factory (RWF).|
|Number of Posts||192.|
|Last date for Application||29th November 2017.|
|Merit List display date||3rd Week December 2017 (Probable).|
192 RWF Jobs (Trade & Category wise vacancies)
|3.||Motor Vehicle Mechanic||01||01||02||04||08|
Indian Railways Apprentice Notification 2017 – Details
Here, in this section, we are updating the Basic educational qualifications and age limits as mentioned RWF notification. The educational qualifications are different for each category like PH and trades also. So, its better to refer the Rail Wheel Factory Apprentice Notification pdf once before applying.
- Matriculation/ its equivalent with 55% aggregate/ Passed ITI are eligible.
- Lower: 15 Years.
- Upper: 24 Years.
- Merit List.
Application Fee: Rs. 100/-.
Duration of Apprenticeship: 1 Year.
Stipend: Rs. 6,841/-.
How to apply for RWF Vacancy?
- Initially, read the instructions carefully.
- If eligible, download the RWF Application form @ www.rwf.indianrailways.gov.in
- Print it on an A4 sized paper and fill it with your details.
- Attach the required documents xerox copies and application fee receipt.
- Keep them in an envelope which must be superscribed as “Application for undergoing training under the Apprenticeship Act, 1961 for the year 2017-18 in Rail Wheel Factory”.
- Send it to below address as it reaches before the deadline.
Office of the Chief Personnel Officer,
Rail Wheel Factory,
Download RWF Trade Apprentice Official Notification PDF 2017
Other Railway Jobs (LIVE):
ER Recruitment 2017 – 732 Apprentice Jobs
NCR Recruitment 2017 – 446 Apprentice Jobs
CR Recruitment – 2196 Apprentice Jobs
UKMSSSB Recruitment – 712 Medical Officer Posts
NPIU Recruitment – 1221 Asst Professor Jobs