Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2019 – Download application forms for 192 Apprentice Vacancies here. Rail Wheel Factory (RWF), Yelahanka, Bangalore, Karnataka invites offline application to fill up 192 Apprentice Vacancies. Candidates who fulfill the job requirements can submit your application forms from 23rd October 2019. The last date to submit your RWF Yelahanka Recruitment 2019 application forms on or before 15th November 2019. The board will go through all the application forms and display of a list of selected candidates on 16th December 2019. Training for selected candidates for RWF Apprentice Jobs will start on 2nd January 2020.
RWF Yelahanka Recruitment 2019-Overview
|Name of the board||Rail Wheel Factory (RWF), Yelahanka, Bangalore, Karnataka|
|Name of the Post||Apprentice|
|Name of the Discipline||Fitter, Machinist, Electrician, Electronic Mechanic & Others|
|Number of Vacancies||192|
|Starting Date to Apply||23rd October 2019|
|Last Date for submission of application form||15th November 2019|
|Probable Date of Display of list of selected candidates||16th December 2019|
|Tentative Date of commencement of Training||2nd January 2020|
|Job Category||Karnataka Govt Jobs|
Rail Wheel Factory Vacancy Details – 2019
|Name of the Post||SC||ST||OBC||UR||TOTAL||PWD||ESM|
|Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||1||1||2||4||8|
|CNC Programming cum Operator (COEGroup)||3||2||6||12||23|
Eligibility Criteria for Rail Wheel Factory Jobs 2019
- Candidates willing to undergo training under the Apprentices Act 1961, in this Factory must have passed 10th class Examination or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board or institution.
- The training in the designated trades of Fitter, Machinist, Mechanic, Motor Vehicle, Turner, Electrician and Electronic Mechanic will be for a period of 01 years.
- The period of training for COE Froup (CNC Programming cum Operator) is for a period of 06 months.
- Training will be arranged in accordance with standards and syllabus prescribed by the central apprenticeship council.
- Minimum Age – 15 Years
- Maximum Age – 24 Years
Selection Process of RWF Jobs 2019 will be based on the details given below,
- Written Examination
- Interview Process.
- GEN/OBC Candidates – Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/Physically Handicapped/Women Candidates – Nil
- Rs. 10,899 – Rs. 12,261/-Per Month
Rail Wheel Factory Bangalore Recruitment 2019 – Application Procedure
Rail Wheel Factory invites application for the posts of Supervisors & Technicians through Offline mode. Thus, the interested & eligible applicants can send their application by the Postal Address given below. While the candidates are requested to check out the particulars which should be done before applying for the posts. The last submission date for the application is 15th November 2019. For more updates about the jobs refer to our page regularly.
How to Apply for Rail Wheel Factory Jobs – 2019
- Download the Official Notification and read all the instructions given in it.
- Once done, download the Application Form.
- Take a printout of it
- Fill in all the details that are asked for.
- Attach the required documents which are mentioned in the Official Notification.
- Attach your CV along with the Official Notification to the application form.
- Recheck the filled information.
- Take a print out of the completed application form for future reference.
- Post it to the below given postal address as that it reaches before the last date.
The Senior Personnel Officer,
Personnel Department, Rail Wheel Factory,
Yelahanka, Bangalore -560 064.
Important Dates for RWF Recruitment 2019-20
|Starting Date to Apply||23rd October 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||15th November 2019|
Important Links for Rail Wheel Factory Notification 2019-20
|Official Notification & Application Form||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About Rail Wheel Factory (RWF):
Rail Wheel Factory (formerly known as “Wheel and Axle Plant”) is located in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. It is a state-of-the-art facility that meets the essential needs of wheels, axles and wheelsets for Indian railways. The available capacity is used profitably to meet the internal demand of customers and non-rail exports. RWF strives to build successful and lasting relationships with its customers by constantly exceeding their expectations. Customer service and quality remain our slogans. RWF implemented the ISO 9002 quality management system standard in 1994 and the first central unit in Indian Railways to implement the ISO 9002 system for facilities. This system has been certified by M / s.BVQI, Mumbai.
RWF implemented the ISO 14001 environmental management system standard in 1996, which made it the first central unit of the Indian railways. ISO 14001 system for factories and settlements, including the railway hospital and the KV school, the system has been certified by M / s.BVQI, Mumbai. RWF implemented the AAR-M-1003 quality certification for the manufacture of wheels and axles, for North American Rail Roads in 1995 and a new certification every three years until 2013. RWF implemented the OHSAS 18001 system standard in 2005, a first central unit in the Indian Railways to implement the OHSAS 18001 system for Plant & Colony, including the Railroad Hospital and KV. The system has been certified by M / s.ICS, Mumbai
Know more about Rail Wheel Factory (RWF):
All ISO 9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001 system standards have been recertified by different certification bodies within a 03 validity interval. RWF is once again the first PU in the Indian railways to integrate the ISO 9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001 system standard in 2013 by M / s.IRQS, Mumbai, and be re-certified in 2016 by M / s.ICS, Bombay. All products undergo a final stage and inspection, starting from the chemical composition of the molten metal to the final inspection. This includes the micro/macro properties of the material, magnetic particle tests, ultrasonic tests, hardness, deformation, dimensional parameters, surface conditions, etc.